Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Wanting to rope after playing Persona

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel
★★★★★
238d 22h 22m
Persona is a jrpg series where you play as highschool student. Part of the game is making friends and increasing your social link with them, in Persona 3 every time you max out your friendship with a foid, you fuck her. It's not even subtle, the foids will invite you to their room and say "my parents aren't home" or something.
https://i.redd.it/rd7gwo4lao4a1.png

These scenes destroy me, brutally mogged by the Persona mc, he gets what I will never have, a foid freely offering her stinky roast beef flaps. I will never know this pure euphoria, any sex I ever get will be with a filthy prostitute or from an arranged marriage to one of my fat ugly cousins (I really don't wanna reduce myself to this).

Even if I were to wake up tomorrow as a desirable man (a white man), I still can't experience this kind of teen love because I'm almost 30...

It's too broootal @Transcended Trucel

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

I am low IQ because of a KHHV life(foids fault)
★★★★★
23d 9h 29m
It was a game intended to be played by social outcasts and hikkikomoris.
It's disgusting how they make a business from males' loneliness.
@Animecel2D

OutcastedOutcast

OutcastedOutcast

Officer
5d 10h 43m
Persona is a jrpg series where you play as highschool student. Part of the game is making friends and increasing your social link with them, in Persona 3 every time you max out your friendship with a foid, you fuck her. It's not even subtle, the foids will invite you to their room and say "my parents aren't home" or something.

These scenes destroy me, brutally mogged by the Persona mc, he gets what I will never have, a foid freely offering her stinky roast beef flaps. I will never know this pure euphoria, any sex I ever get will be with a filthy prostitute or from an arranged marriage to one of my fat ugly cousins (I really don't wanna reduce myself to this).

Even if I were to wake up tomorrow as a desirable man (a white man), I still can't experience this kind of teen love because I'm almost 30...

Brocel I’m glad you brought this topic up . I got Persona 4 on Steam last year but was extremely disgusted by my MC I was playing mogging me . It’s almost like I prefer to play a MC that I can relate to . But I think that Persona has a bright side when playing as an incel , it feels like you have friends . But it feels cucked watching your mc hit on all the foids as you sit in your room deprived of any love and attention from foids .
I was thinking of getting Persona 3 but haven’t even played much of Persona 4 and most importantly kinda feel like the Persona games are cucked .
I like suffering main characters like Silent Hill where I don’t feel as mogged and I can relate in some way .
But I think Persona has its pros and cons which depends on you .

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Dharma Maxxer
★★★★★
416d 7h 25m

indeed but while the game cope lasts it is top tier. And overall I think we are better off playing these games than without it. Even if it is suitfuel and giga blackpilling. @Indari

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Dharma Maxxer
★★★★★
416d 7h 25m
Brocel I’m glad you brought this topic up . I got Persona 4 on Steam last year but was extremely disgusted by my MC I was playing mogging me . It’s almost like I prefer to play a MC that I can relate to . But I think that Persona has a bright side when playing as an incel , it feels like you have friends . But it feels cucked watching your mc hit on all the foids as you sit in your room deprived of any love and attention from foids .
I was thinking of getting Persona 3 but haven’t even played much of Persona 4 and most importantly kinda feel like the Persona games are cucked .
I like suffering main characters like Silent Hill where I don’t feel as mogged and I can relate in some way .
since the MCs are self insert, I never have a problem with them flirting with the foids. As I fully immerse myself as the MC while playing

SparkLight

SparkLight

Can’t KREMPI
★★★★
74d 7h 5m
Persona 5 had a quote that said “I’ll guess I’ll start showering every day, I hear girls perfer a dude who’s hygienic”

Last edited:
R

rottingricecel

Officer
★★
27d 22h 28m
is persona 3 good? 5 was dissappointing story wise much prefered 4

Indari

Indari

fists of fury
★★★★★
206d 6h 39m
@Animecel2D
made by other subhumans

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel
★★★★★
238d 22h 22m
@Animecel2D
Just makes me feel more lonely

R

RollD20

I just want handholding
★★★★★
109d 4h 32m
This is the reason I have a hard time picking up rpgs or visual novels. Mostly cause I just can’t imagine or self-insert anymore. All the cope is gone. I would rather games had incel protagonists, someone that I could actually relate to. (Cause let’s face it only incels play rpgs the most).

LeFrenchCel

LeFrenchCel

My postcount < your oneitis' bodycount
★★★★★
86d 14h 25m
That must be suifuel af to play these games

BasedStalin

BasedStalin

ULTIMATE MISOGYNIST
★★
9d 5h 29m
Normie whorshipping game for beta cucks in disguise. That's what you get for playing such shit. To redeem yourself you now have to grief on multiplayer games for atleast 200h and ruin the experience for atleast 20 lobbies, teamkill, bodyblock, cheat, troll, report, spread hate and bring darkness to as many normies as you can. That's your duty now.

Don't do similar mistakes in future, Forspoken is out for example, don't dare to buy it nor play it.

LeonTheSilent

LeonTheSilent

"...but i was cast out and rejected..."
6d 7h 33m
I hate all JRPG alike.

BoxCutter

BoxCutter

I'm Nuclear
★★★
40d 5h 0m
Persona 4 has an incel villain(again sadly).
Would recommend you tho for the gameplay.
@Animecel2D
Persona 4 is the most brootal since they love rubbing the fact that the mc is a chad in your face so much, and then they had the incel Mitsuo as a villain who is the only relatable character yet feels like he was written by an IT member making fun of incels.