Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Want to Apologize for my Last Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

I recently wrote a thread about how our bullies are just insecure and hate their lives and that should give us lifefuel. Unfortunately I spoke to soon, Many users linked studies that showed the exact opposite and I will admit that I did not research the topic enough beforehand. I normally put more effort into assuring that what I write have some merit, but I fell flat this time. I would like to thank the forum for correcting and educating me on my misunderstandings.

I recently wrote a thread about how our bullies are just insecure and hate their lives and that should give us lifefuel. Unfortunately I spoke to soon, Many users linked studies that showed the exact opposite and I will admit that I did not research the topic enough beforehand. I normally put more effort into assuring that what I write have some merit, but I fell flat this time. I would like to thank the forum for correcting and educating me on my misunderstandings.
Dude you did nothing wrong, don’t worry about it

Nvm but you must learn from your mistakes

"Many suicides through out the years were as a result from being bullied or constantly attacked physically and mentally by bullies, people who thrive to hurt people emotionally and physically. These people deserve to die in the worst inhumane possible way but unfortunately today the bullies are protected by society and the law. If you kill a bully you are looked down at by society and the law as lower than the dirt and the world will sympathize with the deceased ( The Bully ) rather than the person who was victimized by the bully into depression and suicidal tendencies. Every workplace has it's bully or bullies. In every situation the bully wins and the victim usually ends up getting fired from their job. The bully is always looked upon in the workplace as the saviour the popular guy the most loved where as the person he victimizes is usually treated unfairly by other workmates and the person being victimized is either pushed into quitting or they end up losing their job.
Bullies thrive and prosper in the workplace where as the one being tormented daily by these bullies end up getting the short end of the stick. They are unprotected by their workmates and their employers and they usually all end up quitting or being fired and the bully wins.
These bullies deserve to die in the most inhumane possible maner. Godfather style. I want to add comment is regards to the replies I received. Sure it may be easy for a person who has never been bullied in their lives to disagree with my logic but you take some people like a friend of mine who has lost his eyesite from a gang of bullies. and as a result of his attackers he is unable to see and has constant pain in that eye and he has double vision in his other eye now.
He is unable to drive a car or read a book. People think he's some kind of creep because his eyes look weird. He gets called terrible names because the eye damage to his eyes has protruded out his eye ball. He is unable to think and focus on things because of his severe depression and his social anxiety of people. Sure it's easy for a person who has never been bullied in their life but people who were bullied live with ever lasting scars that have ruined their lives.
As a result many of these victims find it difficult to get jobs or hold down employment due to the mental stress that these mean bullies who we are to feel sorry for.
When a person murders someone do we feel sorry for the murderer? Do we tell the public that it's not his fault but because he or she came from a terrible upbringing? No, everyone is accountable for their actions. If you can support the logic that bullies need to be cared for and understood than why do we hate pedophiles? Pedophiles have a incurable disease that takes over their mind. They know they have it and many of them are reaching out for help to get rid of their sickness and we as society hate them for their mental illness and most of society would love no more than to see a pedophile murdered or sentenced to death.
So we hate and discriminate pedophiles, murderers and rapists all with a mental condition that according these people who replied to me they should be given help and guidance but that's not the case with murderers, rapists and pedophiles and that a bully stands out as good and worthy of live, help and guidance over all these other mental subjects. We certainly live in a bias world.
A bully in my opinion is just as bad as a pedophile, rapist or murderer because he or she is robbing a person's individuality and dignity, they are robbing them of live and enjoyment. Many of these victims are home bound unable to go out and enjoy life because of these bullies and the effects they had on them. Many of these victims stay in their room contemplating suicide. Many of these victims of bullies are alone in life with no one to love them because they just don't leave an everlasting scar on the inside but their exterior shows as well.
these victims go through life as unhappy miserable lonely suicidal people, most of them are unable to love becaise they don't know what love is because they were never loved only hated on. In my opinion a bully is just as bad as a pedophile, murderer and rapist. They intentionally rob a persons spirit taking away every bit of love they have inside and tossing it away. They strip them from their humanity leaving them with only unhappy thoughts and no admirations in life and no ambitions.
I feel no sympathy to bullies but only anger and hate. Bullies enjoy hurting other people in their expense even if it means suicide for them, most of them will enjoy outcome. These are nothing but hateful nasty people who deserve no recognition. They deserve no love. They don't deserve the God giving life that they should be grateful and thankful for but instead they live each day looking for people to harm physically and emotionally. This is what motivates them in finding happiness and that is by ruining other peoples happiness by physically harming them and emotionally scaring them for life.
We all have our opinions and I certainly have my opinion and it's the freedom of democracy that allows me to have my own opinion as well as others on topics like this. And as my individual right, no one has the right to tell me that what I believe in is wrong. To those who replied to my comment I do respect your opinions and I only ask you respect my opinions. It's obvious that there is still a range number of people who love and care for bullies but these is a large number of people who have been viciously attacked physically and mentally by people, many of those who will never recover, never be happy and find fulfillment in life because of these bullies and so many of these people will share the same opinion as myself."
By @NorthernWind

For your own good read this all

People were saying i needed to be banned for it.
If everyone would've based like me they'd ogremaxx and bully the chads like me and not cry like a baby how they got bullied :feelsthink:

We all do mistakes, the important thing is to recognize we fucked up.

black lives matter! black lives matter! no justice no peace! no racist police!!! :feelshaha:

"Many suicides through out the years were as a result from being bullied or constantly attacked physically and mentally by bullies, people who thrive to hurt people emotionally and physically. These people deserve to die in the worst inhumane possible way but unfortunately today the bullies are protected by society and the law. If you kill a bully you are looked down at by society and the law as lower than the dirt and the world will sympathize with the deceased ( The Bully ) rather than the person who was victimized by the bully into depression and suicidal tendencies. Every workplace has it's bully or bullies. In every situation the bully wins and the victim usually ends up getting fired from their job. The bully is always looked upon in the workplace as the saviour the popular guy the most loved where as the person he victimizes is usually treated unfairly by other workmates and the person being victimized is either pushed into quitting or they end up losing their job.
Bullies thrive and prosper in the workplace where as the one being tormented daily by these bullies end up getting the short end of the stick. They are unprotected by their workmates and their employers and they usually all end up quitting or being fired and the bully wins.
These bullies deserve to die in the most inhumane possible maner. Godfather style. I want to add comment is regards to the replies I received. Sure it may be easy for a person who has never been bullied in their lives to disagree with my logic but you take some people like a friend of mine who has lost his eyesite from a gang of bullies. and as a result of his attackers he is unable to see and has constant pain in that eye and he has double vision in his other eye now.
He is unable to drive a car or read a book. People think he's some kind of creep because his eyes look weird. He gets called terrible names because the eye damage to his eyes has protruded out his eye ball. He is unable to think and focus on things because of his severe depression and his social anxiety of people. Sure it's easy for a person who has never been bullied in their life but people who were bullied live with ever lasting scars that have ruined their lives.
As a result many of these victims find it difficult to get jobs or hold down employment due to the mental stress that these mean bullies who we are to feel sorry for.
When a person murders someone do we feel sorry for the murderer? Do we tell the public that it's not his fault but because he or she came from a terrible upbringing? No, everyone is accountable for their actions. If you can support the logic that bullies need to be cared for and understood than why do we hate pedophiles? Pedophiles have a incurable disease that takes over their mind. They know they have it and many of them are reaching out for help to get rid of their sickness and we as society hate them for their mental illness and most of society would love no more than to see a pedophile murdered or sentenced to death.
So we hate and discriminate pedophiles, murderers and rapists all with a mental condition that according these people who replied to me they should be given help and guidance but that's not the case with murderers, rapists and pedophiles and that a bully stands out as good and worthy of live, help and guidance over all these other mental subjects. We certainly live in a bias world.
A bully in my opinion is just as bad as a pedophile, rapist or murderer because he or she is robbing a person's individuality and dignity, they are robbing them of live and enjoyment. Many of these victims are home bound unable to go out and enjoy life because of these bullies and the effects they had on them. Many of these victims stay in their room contemplating suicide. Many of these victims of bullies are alone in life with no one to love them because they just don't leave an everlasting scar on the inside but their exterior shows as well.
these victims go through life as unhappy miserable lonely suicidal people, most of them are unable to love becaise they don't know what love is because they were never loved only hated on. In my opinion a bully is just as bad as a pedophile, murderer and rapist. They intentionally rob a persons spirit taking away every bit of love they have inside and tossing it away. They strip them from their humanity leaving them with only unhappy thoughts and no admirations in life and no ambitions.
I feel no sympathy to bullies but only anger and hate. Bullies enjoy hurting other people in their expense even if it means suicide for them, most of them will enjoy outcome. These are nothing but hateful nasty people who deserve no recognition. They deserve no love. They don't deserve the God giving life that they should be grateful and thankful for but instead they live each day looking for people to harm physically and emotionally. This is what motivates them in finding happiness and that is by ruining other peoples happiness by physically harming them and emotionally scaring them for life.
We all have our opinions and I certainly have my opinion and it's the freedom of democracy that allows me to have my own opinion as well as others on topics like this. And as my individual right, no one has the right to tell me that what I believe in is wrong. To those who replied to my comment I do respect your opinions and I only ask you respect my opinions. It's obvious that there is still a range number of people who love and care for bullies but these is a large number of people who have been viciously attacked physically and mentally by people, many of those who will never recover, never be happy and find fulfillment in life because of these bullies and so many of these people will share the same opinion as myself."
By @NorthernWind

i agree, many people purposefully ruin others lives just for their entertainment. These are the worst types of people

People were saying i needed to be banned for it.
The reason we want ur ban (apart from GrAYfags ITT) is from spamming ur reddit-tier politics all the time. I don't know y u get off so hard on being one of the most hated users here:feelskek:

EDIT: Ur last few threads r decent it's more from a couple days ago

Last edited:
By @NorthernWind

Nigga, it's from some Quora user.