Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Waifus thread, please share your waifus

Ajimu%20Najimi%20Omoshiri%20Render%202.png

[/QUOTE]
Damn who is this Chad?

I love my low self esteem, sexually deranged and mentally ill waifu

she’s not my waifu but idk why I don’t see anyone claiming aqua from konosuba. Yeah she’s as dumb as rocks but her body is hnnng tier. Literal goddess
Aqua is bro tier, she had no problems letting Kazuma masturbate to her

Aqua is bro tier, she had no problems letting Kazuma masturbate to her
i wish real foids where this bro, instead they are more spiled and creul than freeza

Imagine worshipping these stupid colored illustrations who would be disgusted if they ever saw you. Like real woman they only want Chang.
the catch is that... THEY ARE NOT REAL.... sot they can't be disgusted by you :feelsthink::feelsthink:
stop the hammy cancer

@Ritalincel is my waifu.
But seriously, kill all animu cucks.

the catch is that... THEY ARE NOT REAL.... sot they can't be disgusted by you :feelsthink::feelsthink:
True, but what do you guys like about anime styled characters so much? Alot of the ones you guys posted look super generic. The artsyle just looks super played out and none of their physiques look impressive aswell, no hate or anything, just asking.

Last edited:
True, but what do you guys like about anime styled characters so much? Alot of the ones you guys posted look super generic. The artsyle just looks super played and none of their physiques look impressive aswell, no hate or anything, just asking.
it's the cuteness, the big eyes, small mouth and noise, the round faces, small breast and shoulders, their naive personalities, it's just a cuteness overlord.

True, but what do you guys like about anime styled characters so much? Alot of the ones you guys posted look super generic. The artsyle just looks super played out and none of their physiques look impressive aswell, no hate or anything, just asking.
Lots of things. But there are two main points, one is that having a waifu is my best cope, and the other is mainly the fact that 2D allows me to get the dopamine rush normally present when viewing attractive foids, except without them being real so I don't have mixed feelings.

for example just look at this cuteness overlord here

it's the cuteness, the big eyes, small mouth and noise, the round faces, small breast and shoulders, their naive personalities, it's just a cuteness overlord.

Lots of things. But there are two main points, one is that having a waifu is my best cope, and the other is mainly the fact that 2D allows me to get the dopamine rush normally present when viewing attractive foids, except without them being real so I don't have mixed feelings.
Reading this made me want to vomit but just goes to show how men like a whole bunch of different types of females while females are all attracted to only 2 options, pretty boy or Chad.

Reading this made me want to vomit but just goes to show how men like a whole bunch of different types of females while females are all attracted to only 2 options, pretty boy or Chad.
true and high IQ ,males have diferent tastes because they have diferent personalities different from the foid hive mind.

for example just look at this cuteness overlord here

I guess, but dude, I hate cuteness and anime female voices, they make me physically ill. I prefer woman who look mature with slightly muscular and thick curvy body types. Loli anime stuff makes me sick unless they're thick.

Like the girls doujin artist Andou Hiroyuki draws.

I guess, but dude, I hate cuteness and anime female voices, they make me physically ill. I prefer woman who look mature with slightly muscular and thick curvy body types. Loli anime stuff makes me sick unless they're thick.
hmmm weird, i really guess men have diferent tastes, i guess you are into thick ones so

Last edited:
holy shit, you like femchads i guess
Every blackcel here does. Any blackcel that says he dosent like thick femchads is a delusional cuck.

20190225_082325-jpg.102880

Hatsune Miku
Pic related is the poster I have of her in my room

Attachments

• 20190225_082325.jpg
    20190225_082325.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 215
"Share your wifus" sounds kinda cucked tbh.

death to real females

31A32F5F 6228 4CEE 93BA E433CC43A536

Well if it wasn’t obvious from my profile

Nothing to do with weebhate now, Aqua is disgusting character, she is literally a dumb whore.
hey she is not a whore, just dumb, and bitchy, and spend all the guys money, and ultra selfsh, she has literaly have every bad trait of modern foids with exception of being a whore. :worryfeels:

shocking who a guy would gladly tolerate all that, just in exchange for some real loyalt, but we know real foids are incabaple of that

hey she is not a whore, just dumb, and bitchy, and spend all the guys money, and ultra selfsh, she has literaly have every bad trait of modern foids with exception of being a whore. :worryfeels:
The point of that character is to describe a whore, that part is not going to be mentioned by the author ofc

Xi Jinping

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 46
The point of that character is to describe a whore, that part is not going to be mentioned by the author ofc
well, the average foid is worst than aqui, by a factor of at least a hundred, so the author did not the greatest job