Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Virgin shaming should have serious consequences.

KingChemist

KingChemist

Colossal failure with women
-
I absolutely HATE it when incels get shamed for being virgins. I mean, we already have SHIT success with women. We feel so bad about it that it ends up damaging our mental and physical well being. On top of that, others still decide to rub more salt into our wounds even though we are near the point of roping. I say there needs to be some system in society where virgin shamers face some real consequences.

when gay is used as an insult everyone gets pissy but when virgin is used everyone laughs. fucking NPC society is a joke.

when gay is used as an insult everyone gets pissy but when virgin is used everyone laughs. fucking NPC society is a joke.

@Zaetheus is not a virgin.

I have not human contacts, for this simply reason no one tells me anything

But it has.

...to the guy being shamed.

They're the same as height jokes, society deems them acceptable

luckily sERious consequences can happen sometiems

The existence of this term called "virgin shaming" is the main problem, it's an oxymoron.

Being virgin is not a matter of shame but not being a virgin is. Not being a virgin is still a taboo in many traditional cultures (fortunately). Being virgin until marriage is a matter of pride. You are not virgin means you are an obnoxious whore who fucks randomly like animals for free. It's a matter of utter shame. I have no fucking idea how this word "virgin shaming" became a normal thing.

Liberals are on a fight against all kind of taboos. Fornication is normalized a long time ago. Homosexuality is normalized in this decade. Open/poly/cuckold relationships are also normalized. Their motive is to disrupt the basic fabric of the society called "family", which they did successfully.

Even there was a short attempt at making bestiality normalized, but did not fly because of the animal rights activists. Now they are slowly trying to push incest through introducing new terms like "Genetic Sexual Attraction (GSA)". I think their end goal is to normalize cannibalism.

The west will burn in it's own fire.

tbh virgin-shaming is not common because 99 % of the incels has not a social circle and no one can tell them anything about virginity

Virgin shamers die.