Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How we are really perceived

Freixel

Freixel

Banned
-
I was reading an old thread in which a user commented something along the lines of "It's likely that many of us have been seen as uncontrollable by the female hive mind."

Which could provide a deeper vision within the blackpill, you know, this goes along the lines of being NT (Npc) vs having an individual consciousness

It is a topic that has been discussed for quite some time in the manosphere and dissident internet circles such as 4chan and others.

Are we really being rejected merely because of our appearance and lack of status and money?

Or is there something deeper and more lurid involved in all this?

Many of us know at this point that women unconsciously function as a great hive mind, when you met one woman you met them all, and when one rejects you it is very likely that another 95% of them will too.

What is the possibility that many of us are being detected as a threat by said hive mind? As if we were prone to rebellion and not letting ourselves be controlled by subtle feminine manipulation.

I'm going to be honest with you, judging me by my appearance I am more likely to be seen by women as a "threat" than as an untouchable virgin.

We simply do not go unnoticed as harmless bluepill virgins but as something more dangerous for them.

It may be that in some unconscious, still unknown way, the woman detects our mental and spiritual propensities and decides to push us aside or distance herself from us.

I have money and social status, so those can’t apply. I don’t have the looks or neurotypicality.

Women prefer low IQ men to high, they believe it'll be easier to manipulate him.

I was reading an old thread in which a user commented something along the lines of "It's likely that many of us have been seen as uncontrollable by the female hive mind."

Which could provide a deeper vision within the blackpill, you know, this goes along the lines of being NT (Npc) vs having an individual consciousness

It is a topic that has been discussed for quite some time in the manosphere and dissident internet circles such as 4chan and others.

Are we really being rejected merely because of our appearance and lack of status and money?

Or is there something deeper and more lurid involved in all this?

Many of us know at this point that women unconsciously function as a great hive mind, when you met one woman you met them all, and when one rejects you it is very likely that another 95% of them will too.

What is the possibility that many of us are being detected as a threat by said hive mind? As if we were prone to rebellion and not letting ourselves be controlled by subtle feminine manipulation.

I'm going to be honest with you, judging me by my appearance I am more likely to be seen by women as a "threat" than as an untouchable virgin.

We simply do not go unnoticed as harmless bluepill virgins but as something more dangerous for them.

It may be that in some unconscious, still unknown way, the woman detects our mental and spiritual propensities and decides to push us aside or distance herself from us.
Yes. Collective subconciousness is a real thing.

These mfkers called the counter terrorism guys to arrest me once back in the day because of shit I used to read online they even have a hard on for this website in England always ask me questions why I go here. They want us to become terrorists to further their bullshit for free. Only people I will ever go ER on is the government itself

These mfkers called the counter terrorism guys to arrest me once back in the day because of shit I used to read online they even have a hard on for this website in England always ask me questions why I go here. They want us to become terrorists to further their bullshit for free. Only people I will ever go ER on is the government itself
Yeah, we shouldn't go ER tbh. It just plays into the hands of the enemy. The best thing we can do is continue to drop black pills and grow our numbers.

Yeah, we shouldn't go ER tbh. It just plays into the hands of the enemy. The best thing we can do is continue to drop black pills and grow our numbers.
Wrong look at crocus city hall the majority of deaths were from the fire that was not hard to start. If I wanted to go ER I would burn 100 buildings down in 1 night start at 5am when the McDonald's police men go eat their cheeseburgers to go to bed later and finish by rush hour when you can escape in the traffic and rush of people if you are smart.

Also I would kill myself instead of being captured. Preferably with a large bomb that I can detonate when they come to take me in custody. But bomb is hard to make. So I would have to suicide by cop with a fake gun or start stabbing like a madman so pigs ave to shoot me

I'm too wild in my head to get a gf I get it

Wrong look at crocus city hall the majority of deaths were from the fire that was not hard to start. If I wanted to go ER I would burn 100 buildings down in 1 night start at 5am when the McDonald's police men go eat their cheeseburgers to go to bed later and finish by rush hour when you can escape in the traffic and rush of people if you are smart.

Also I would kill myself instead of being captured. Preferably with a large bomb that I can detonate when they come to take me in custody. But bomb is hard to make. So I would have to suicide by cop with a fake gun or start stabbing like a madman so pigs ave to shoot me
Then the glowies get more funding to oppress us and spy on us more, though. If we grow our numbers, then we can use our strength to gain power through democratic means, or failing that, seize power for ourselves in a revolution.

We are seen as the ISIS for ugly men

Then the glowies get more funding to oppress us and spy on us more, though. If we grow our numbers, then we can use our strength to gain power through democratic means, or failing that, seize power for ourselves in a revolution.
Why do I care my life is over anyway fuck you people I don't know any of you half of you are feds anyway