Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Victim of bullying has worse fate than victim of war.

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
Soldier coming back from war has PTSD and/or several serious injuries such as lost arm or paralysis. But, he will get help. People all around the world will feel sorry for him. He will get free psychological therapies, free operations, free rehabilitations. After he come back from war, everyone wants to help him. Victim of bullying has nothing. No help. No people who will feel sorry for him. Just nothing. He is all alone. People will blame him for being a victim
it's all your fault. if you weren't xyz you will avoided bullying
Same people who said that, don't say anything similar to soldier. They don't say, that's all his fault. They don't tell him to man up. They don't tell him, that if he was better soldier he wiould avoided his fate. They don't tell him that if he didn't go to the army, he wouldn't get injured. For them, he is a hero.
''Scars'' of soldier are greater, but they can be easily healed.
''Scars'' of victom of bullying are lesser, but they can't be healed.
Soldier sooner or later will come back to form, but victim of bullying will gradually become more and more destroyed.

new levels of cope
Just stfu graycuck

Depends tbh. Men i kinda knew when they returned they were treated as satans and government didnt do anything to help them. One went crazy and killed his mom, other ended up homeless, both abused drugs heavily because they couldnt cope with shit they saw. My uncle got brain tumor and died because he served in an field that was heavily bombarded with depleted uranium.

how is that a cope? tf?
imagine comparing being mocked at school to literal war where ur comrades die in front of you jfl that i even have to explain
where did this shitstain of a greycel get the notion that soldiers with ptsd do well after war? the suicide rate among veterans is the highest and a ton end up homeless

imagine comparing being mocked at school to literal war where ur comrades die in front of you jfl that i even have to explain
where did this shitstain of a greycel get the notion that soldiers with ptsd do well after war? the suicide rate among veterans is the highest and a ton end up homeless

both vets and bulliedcels will end up in a similar situation, where the government doesn't do that much for them and the general good will of society is supposed to take care of them in the end

obviously no such thing happens and they get shafted by normies completely

This post kinda reads as satire

So, you admitting you only read thread title :feelsseriously:
This post kinda reads as satire
Cope

Good. lifefuel for me, I made a thread about this exact thing before.

A good zog bot is a dead one.
both vets and bulliedcels will end up in a similar situation, where the government doesn't do that much for them and the general good will of society is supposed to take care of them in the end

Zog bots SIGN UP and CHOOSE to go to war and fight for their zog overlords, and they signed up knowing the consequences of their choices/actions.

Bullying victims don't choose to be bullied.

Soldier coming back from war has PTSD and/or several serious injuries such as lost arm or paralysis. But, he will get help. People all around the world will feel sorry for him. He will get free psychological therapies, free operations, free rehabilitations. After he come back from war, everyone wants to help him. Victim of bullying has nothing. No help. No people who will feel sorry for him. Just nothing. He is all alone. People will blame him for being a victim

Same people who said that, don't say anything similar to soldier. They don't say, that's all his fault. They don't tell him to man up. They don't tell him, that if he was better soldier he wiould avoided his fate. They don't tell him that if he didn't go to the army, he wouldn't get injured. For them, he is a hero.
''Scars'' of soldier are greater, but they can be easily healed.
''Scars'' of victom of bullying are lesser, but they can't be healed.
Soldier sooner or later will come back to form, but victim of bullying will gradually become more and more destroyed.
Agreed , I have bullying ptsd every minute just like I’ma war veteran

Good. lifefuel for me, I made a thread about this exact thing before.

A good zog bot is a dead one.

Zog bots SIGN UP and CHOOSE to go to war and fight for their zog overlords, and they signed up knowing the consequences of their choices/actions.

Bullying victims don't choose to be bullied.
Extremely based :smonk:

This reminds me of the "incels have a worse life than holocaust victims" post.

yes but OP is eluding to the fact that there is a common strain in both scenarios, PEOPLE THAT HAVE GONE THROUGH EXTREME MENTAL OR PHYSICAL PAIN AND GET NO RECOGNITION AND NO PSYCHOLOGICAL SUPPORT FROM THE EXTERNAL SOCIETY AND ENVIRONMENT.

This is the point of the thread that there is a stark similarity and that both are majority men, and both receive no media or wider attention and have to suffer in silence while society and normans keep consooooooooming,

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back