Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

VERY LOW IQ THREAD BUT ITS MY OPINION

JustKillMe

JustKillMe

Officer
★★★
I think Chinese people can’t be incels
I don’t believe that with a ratio of 3:1 girls to guys you can be incel also the fact that they all look the exact same way so if you’re Chinese you’re a volcel

CDK5mG5W0AAoUG5.jpg:large

true i can always just buy a mail order bride

5Vs3kuw.jpg

I honestly can't tell if you're just trolling or not, poe's law and shit.

But regardless:

I think Chinese people can’t be incels
I don’t believe that with a ratio of 3:1 girls to guys you can be incel also the fact that they all look the exact same way so if you’re Chinese you’re a volcel

Are you sure there's a 3 to 1 ratio women to men in China??? If True awesome i'd like to move to China

But asian men, half asian men in North America are not getting any because we're generally shorter, look more feminine, the stereotype of smaller dongs is true at least for me and I was raised by a single mother who did her best but I turned out more femo with no father figure...

Are you sure there's a 3 to 1 ratio women to men in China???

Not only is that not the case....China actually has one of the worst gender ratios on the planet at 1.17 males to every female at birth.

This just might be one of the dumbest threads in incels.is history.