Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Vaccine maxx journey update

Funniest part is that they tricked the sheeple into thinking that it'll be only the two jabs but now they'll have to take it every few months for it to "protect them" kek, in europe they approved the third dose and in israel they'll be taking the fourth one soon. The kikecine actually destroys the immune system and makes easier the spreading of the flu virus, (((their))) plan is this to last atleast few more years
It´s too late for them now.
Their goal might be to make a virus out of the vaccinated cattle, one that is incapable of treatment, and one that can easily be spread to the unvaccinated also.
Their shenanigans won´t end, until everyone drops dead.
The vaccinated are already a tainted bunch, and infertility will rise.

We the enlightened won´t comply to this shit show, and stay vigilant.

It´s too late for them now.
Their goal might be to make a virus out of the vaccinated cattle, one that is incapable of treatment, and one that can easily be spread to the unvaccinated also.
Their shenanigans won´t end, until everyone drops dead.
The vaccinated are already a tainted bunch, and infertility will rise.

We the enlightened won´t comply to this shit show, and stay vigilant.
Yep

Cope. Imagine trusting some internet retards over PhDs then claiming to be high IQ.
Cope cringe kys

Images 2

Steroids are safer than the vaccine. Take steroids rather than the kikecine

I have literally never been vaccinated before in my life

your balls will fall off in about 2 years :feelsohgod:

nigga have you ever heard of fish
One vaccine contains the same mercury amount as 100 years of eating fish. So it's alot more in vaccines than in fish. You can utilize the mercury in fish much easier also.

This is what 1-dimensional thinkers and NPCs don't seem to understand.

The problem most of us have is with this fucking experimental drug, not with vaccines in general. The vaccines you typically take as a kid have been thoroughly tested (and improved in some cases).

they always call us ,,fearful of needles", yet if I disclose my ananmesis from infancy most vaccines boxes were ticked.

A vaccine is supposed to, not only boost your immune system, but also immunize you against the target disease and prevent its spread, both of which the mRNA shot doesn't do (you can still catch it and spread it to others; it only strengthens your immune system, but doesn't make you immune). This technicality allows the companies to get around legal liability issues. The mRNA shot is technically gene therapy.

your immune systems has been permanently altered

Bill Gates said it can take two years for a side effect to appear
It doesn't matter Bill Gates says. Bill Gates is not a research scientist.

At this rate of vaxmaxxing there's going to be a lot of member openings on this forum board. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

RIP, nice knowing you. :feelsjuice::feelsokman:

1 bYCkmB7ohH54bgXR PR6lw

Last edited:
i think Op gonna be fine as he doesnt seem like an autist to me :feelsUgh:
Says one vaxxer to the other, whatever you got to say to sleep at night. [Shrugs] :feelsjuice:

I
Update to this post:
Thread 'I will be taking all vaccines listed on the CDC website.'
https://incels.is/threads/i-will-be-taking-all-vaccines-listed-on-the-cdc-website.315176/

So I have gotten like 4-5 vaccines since that post. And just an hour ago, I got an HPV first dose shot. I have two more vaccines lined up for today(MMR, Chicken Pox).

Unlike what you anti vaxx tards were claiming, I have no side effects nor problems so far.

Nor do I expect any problems. Giga Vaxx maxxing is safe and woke.

@gymletethnicel @Arch Anemone @RoastieBeef
were once again correct.
No autism, no shakes no headaches at all. Anti vaxx = giga low IQ cuck scared of needles
I certainly hope you are ok.

I admit, I don't trust them at all