Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Vaccine maxx journey update

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Update to this post:
Thread 'I will be taking all vaccines listed on the CDC website.'
https://incels.is/threads/i-will-be-taking-all-vaccines-listed-on-the-cdc-website.315176/

So I have gotten like 4-5 vaccines since that post. And just an hour ago, I got an HPV first dose shot. I have two more vaccines lined up for today(MMR, Chicken Pox).

Unlike what you anti vaxx tards were claiming, I have no side effects nor problems so far.

Nor do I expect any problems. Giga Vaxx maxxing is safe and woke.

@gymletethnicel @Arch Anemone @RoastieBeef
were once again correct.
No autism, no shakes no headaches at all. Anti vaxx = giga low IQ cuck scared of needles

Update to this post:
Thread 'I will be taking all vaccines listed on the CDC website.'
https://incels.is/threads/i-will-be-taking-all-vaccines-listed-on-the-cdc-website.315176/

So I have gotten like 4-5 vaccines since that post. And just an hour ago, I got an HPV first dose shot. I have two more vaccines lined up for today(MMR, Chicken Pox).

Unlike what you anti vaxx tards were claiming, I have no side effects nor problems so far.

Nor do I expect any problems. Giga Vaxx maxxing is safe and woke.

@gymletethnicel @Arch Anemone @RoastieBeef
were once again correct.
No autism, no shakes no headaches at all. Anti vaxx = giga low IQ cuck scared of needles

View: https://youtu.be/zIwh0njInPk&t=25s

I call BS or fakecel. What kind of incel would go out into public and get injected by hateful foids who wish to do harm to the ugly?

Vaccines are literally the greatest medical advance of the 20th century. The fact that so many people are against it baffles me. My entire generation was vaccinated because they didn't give you a choice, they just did it. They would line everyone up at the nurses office and everyone would go.

Only in recent years have diseases made a comeback because giving parents with low IQ choices. There is a reason you don't hear about diseases spreading everywhere till this one, and it's directly because of vaccines.

Even if there are no side effects you wasted your time

I call BS or fakecel. What kind of incel would go out into public and get injected by hateful foids who wish to do harm to the ugly?
Only the covid vaccine had a foid nurse. The rest wete done by a Sandcel pharmacist.
Vaccines are literally the greatest medical advance of the 20th century. The fact that so many people are against it baffles me. My entire generation was vaccinated because they didn't give you a choice, they just did it. They would line everyone up at the nurses office and everyone would go.

Only in recent years have diseases made a comeback because giving parents with low IQ choices. There is a reason you don't hear about diseases spreading everywhere till this one, and it's directly because of vaccines.
They should force it again tbh. Big problem with many right wingers is that they take contrarian positions just to "own the libtards". No actual thought nor reasoning.

Last edited:
Lmao I thought you were kidding about vaxxmaxxing

Science-maxxing and vaccine Maxxing is the future

e2b75ccbc168eb708f61be67d3ab4f84fd-16-fking-love-science.rsquare.w330.jpg

Nigga why the fuck you taking HPV vaccines?

Enjoy your everlasting sickness and long term side effects. You now have plenty of toxins in your body. Mercury, aluminium, formaldehydes, ether and detergents to name a few.

Enjoy your everlasting sickness and long term side effects. You now have plenty of toxins in your body. Mercury, aluminium, formaldehydes, ether and detergents to name a few.
That is all in our food. Lol. Actually there's more in our food. Ever eaten pepperoni? It's cured with an industrial bleach

Why suffer even more as an incel? I would rather eat shit or cut a finger off than take any vaccine. My 5yr old nephew will be getting a polio vaccine tomorrow. I'm really worried it will make him autistic, give him autoimmune diseases or even paralyze him.

Why suffer even more as an incel? I would rather eat shit or cut a finger off than take any vaccine. My 5yr old nephew will be getting a polio vaccine tomorrow. I'm really worried it will make him autistic, give him autoimmune diseases or even paralyze him.
i
i just took another vaccine half an hour ago. No symptoms at all but some light pain around vaccination site.
Nigga why the fuck you taking HPV vaccines?
I will take every vaccine
Cope
9A1B1AFF F6FA 4E85 B792 B037506CF90D

Last edited:
Sure you may not get side effects directly after the shot, but there are long term side effects. If people died directly after a shot it would be too obvious and people would question the vaccine industry/medical profession. The system was created to slowly kill you through vaccines, antibiotics etc.

To reverse all the toxicity from vaccines i recommend you eat huge quantites of raw unsalted cheese every other day or so.

Holy shit you weren't lying.
Aren't you doing too much? like why the chicken pox one?
I am just trying to build my immune system to the best it can become.
Sure you may not get side effects directly after the shot, but there are long term side effects. If people died directly after a shot it would be too obvious and people would question the vaccine industry/medical profession. The system was created to slowly kill you through vaccines, antibiotics etc.

To reverse all the toxicity from vaccines i recommend you eat huge quantites of raw unsalted cheese every other day or so.
I do eat cheese almost daily tbh. Do you have any varieties you recommend?
Lmao I thought you were kidding about vaxxmaxxing
I am slowly getting them all. But many of the vaccines are two or 3 doses. With one month between doses. This is slowing the process unfortunately.

Last edited:
Kinda over doing it.
Shhh let the vaxxxchad be happy in his moment :feelskek: after that he can eat all the pepperoni he can for extra immunity:feelsokman:

OP doesn't understand statistics.

the clown fish avatar guy is so adamantly invested in defending and pushing vaccinations because he's literally a 300lbs blubberbeast.

Cope. Imagine trusting some internet retards over PhDs then claiming to be high IQ.
You know there's hundreds (probably thousands) of medical doctors and researchers speaking out against this, including the creator of the mRNA tech, right? You also know that many of these doctors have been censored and silenced by the MSM and Big Tech, right?

Last edited:
jfl just get every vaxx in existence theory bro.

Anti vaxx = giga low IQ cuck scared of needles
im only against the covid vaccine
just talked to someone the other day who had 2 of their relatives killed by covid, 1 of them fully vaccinated
if fully vaccinated people are dying why should i get the jab :feelswhat:

im only against the covid vaccine
just talked to someone the other day who had 2 of their relatives killed by covid, 1 of them fully vaccinated
if fully vaccinated people are dying why should i get the jab :feelswhat:
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

I do eat cheese almost daily tbh. Do you have any varieties you recommend
Any really, but it has to be unpasteurized (raw) and unsalted. Otherwise you'll recycle the toxins into your body. Raw unsalted cheese acts as a sponge to bring out the toxicity from vaccines. It could take over 30 years to recover. I'm currently still trying to get r[UWSL]id of vaccine toxicity i had from my tetanus shot when i was 11.[/UWSL]

You should also eat alot of animal fat since the toxins will go into the fat so the fat protects you. Good luck.

I also support vaccines but not the covid vaccine

I also support vaccines but not the covid vaccine
This is what 1-dimensional thinkers and NPCs don't seem to understand.

The problem most of us have is with this fucking experimental drug, not with vaccines in general. The vaccines you typically take as a kid have been thoroughly tested (and improved in some cases).

I've seen plenty of incels on this site who are pro-vaccine so it's not a fakecel trait. They're misinformed and indoctrinated since birth. The other day my 5 year old nephews mom tried to indoctrinate her son with a pro-vaccine video. She's the type of person who won't admit side effects exists. If her children would get paralyzed after a vaccine she would refuse to blame it on the vaccine. She loves the medical profession.

Vaccines will slowly deteriorate and kill you and in some cases kill you right after the shot. My grandmas brother for example, died of a heart attack 2 days after a shot during the 80s.

Last edited:

The problem most of us have is with this fucking experimental drug, not with vaccines in general. The vaccines you typically take as a kid have been thoroughly tested (and improved in some cases).
True

You must be the biggest of retards, it seems.
Inject heroin dummy.

I get it that you want to be impotent because of being truecel but keep that for yourself boyo.
Also i think i saw one "science bro" retard here sperging about how there is more of heavy metals in food then in a vaccines or am i paranoid?:feelswhat::feelsbaton:

This, im also not against vaccines per se, im vaccinated against some diseases, but im against the jewish death jab which is everything but a vaccine
Inject heroin dummy.
I get it that you want to be impotent because of being truecel but keep that for yourself boyo.
Also i think i saw one "science bro" retard here sperging about how there is more of heavy metals in food then in a vaccines or am i paranoid?:feelswhat::feelsbaton:
:feelskek::feelskek:
Yep, over for retardcels

Last edited:
This, im also not against vaccines per se, im vaccinated against some diseases, but im against the jewish death jab which everything but a vaccine
It's technically and legally not a vaccine even. They're calling it that to condition people to think that it's something necessary that you need to take.

Inject heroin dummy.
Who is the retard? Doctors who have studied for decades or some random internet nigga with no qualifications. Lol at u

It's technically and legally not a vaccine even. They're calling it that to condition people to think that it's something necessary that you need to take.
Yep, it hasn't even went through the required few-years-long tests kek
Who is the retard? Doctors who have studied for decades or some random internet nigga with no qualifications. Lol at u
Image0 17 1

I recommend Lionel Dole's book about history of vaccination. It's mostly statistics with timelines and anectodes about historic events.
Interesting read, it's not a study, but more of a who-dunnit book.

You are not seeing the bigger picture, are you ?
Those doctors are being forced to administer a vaccine with ill intent by the kosher pharmaceutical companies.
It´s not even a law to take the vaccine, they have brainwashed every single dirty peasant like you to voluntarily take their poison.

If you don´t see the evil at play, the only blind fool here is you.
Having a death wish is one thing, but bragging about jumping to the well is something only a retard would do.

Think about what you just did, and reflect on it.

Oh, hi Mr. I'm-totally-not-a-graycel-anymore. How have you been?
Well technically I'm totally not a graycel anymore and you still are one. :feelsYall::feelskek:
Also,
SEND ALL GrAYcels TO GULAG (in minecraft)
You are not seeing the bigger picture, are you ?
Those doctors are being forced to administer a vaccine with ill intent by the kosher pharmaceutical companies.
It´s not even a law to take the vaccine, they have brainwashed every single dirty peasant like you to voluntarily take their poison.

If you don´t see the evil at play, the only blind fool here is you.
Having a death wish is one thing, but bragging about jumping to the well is something only a retard would do.

Think about what you just did, and reflect on it.
Technically its not even a vaccine kek, as @based_meme pointed out

The medical professions want's everyone to be idiots. In children who don't get vaccinations, you got 3 geniuses in every 10. They don't want geniuses because they'll be hacking the military banks/government. Everything will be hacked. Also why soldiers get 18 vaccines in one shot, so they'll be dumbed down and more obedient.

Well technically I'm totally not a graycel anymore and you still are one. :feelsYall::feelskek:
Also,
SEND ALL GrAYcels TO GULAG (in minecraft)

Technically its not even a vaccine kek, as @based_meme pointed out
The Eternal Scamdemic. haha

The Eternal Scamdemic. haha
Funniest part is that they tricked the sheeple into thinking that it'll be only the two jabs but now they'll have to take it every few months for it to "protect them" kek, in europe they approved the third dose and in israel they'll be taking the fourth one soon. The kikecine actually destroys the immune system and makes easier the spreading of the flu virus, (((their))) plan is this to last atleast few more years