Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I will be taking all vaccines listed on the CDC website.

Is Vaccine Maxx Theory?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I am done with having a shitty immune system. I will be vaccine maxxing. Tomorrow I am getting my 2021 Flu shot. I have already gotten the Moderna covid 1 &2 shots a few months back.

I will take a new vaccine every 2 to 4 weeks. I am hoping to have better health, a stronger immune system, higher IQ or other bs benefits maybe though very unlikely. Maybe they will make me taller or some shit:lul:, probably a cope tbh :feelsrope:.

Even if this is a cope, I will be doing this and reporting the side effects of every vaccine I take. How the vaccines change me and my immune system.

I will be a Giga Vaxxed Vaccine Mogger!:feelsLSD:
7D368783 59AC 409C 9AAA 0711964A3A38

The Moderna vaccine??? It's not even FDA approved, do you want your heart to explode???

HINDU DINDU SHITSKIN COPE

The Moderna vaccine??? It's not even FDA approved, do you want your heart to explode???
I already took it. I have noticed my heart rate gets a bit fucked here and there. But idc, Vaccine maxxing seems to be a good cope. Even if I am more sick and unhealthy at the end of this journey, I have no regrets. :smonk:
HINDU DINDU SHITSKIN COPE
I will immune system mog you when the next Covid Variant comes out.:feelsLSD:

mfw you injected the funny juice

Gigabased and high IQ. I can't take the flu shot because it's fatal for me in combination with my current medicine. :fuk:
Damn that sucks. Hopefully, you can get it at some point. Will you be able to get the 3rd Covid Booster shot that is supposed to come out in September or October?

Low iq if you take the flu vaccine. Literally don't need it. Vaccination is a business in your country. In mine its a social service. That's why we don't take stupid unnecessary vaccines.

Low iq if you take the flu vaccine. Literally don't need it. Vaccination is a business in your country. In mine its a social service. That's why we don't take stupid unnecessary vaccines.
I had flu like symptoms only a few days back. I even posted about it. I am done with my garbage body and immune system. Something has to change and if vaccine spam does it, I could be far happier and healthier in a year from now!

If you have to stick a needle in your arm it might as well be heroin

I am done with having a shitty immune system. I will be vaccine maxxing. Tomorrow I am getting my 2021 Flu shot. I have already gotten the Moderna covid 1 &2 shots a few months back.

I will take a new vaccine every 2 to 4 weeks. I am hoping to have better health, a stronger immune system, higher IQ or other bs benefits maybe though very unlikely. Maybe they will make me taller or some shit:lul:, probably a cope tbh :feelsrope:.

Even if this is a cope, I will be doing this and reporting the side effects of every vaccine I take. How the vaccines change me and my immune system.

I will be a Giga Vaxxed Vaccine Mogger!:feelsLSD:
View attachment 485451
Replace the vaccine with steroids.

Low IQ.:feelstastyman:

Damn shame too as you’re a good poster that I’ve gotten to like TT boy.:feelsclown:

Now you’ve got me planning your damn funeral. :feelsUgh:

I had flu like symptoms only a few days back. I even posted about it. I am done with my garbage body and immune system. Something has to change and if vaccine spam does it, I could be far happier and healthier in a year from now!
I am a low immunitycel. I get cold like symptoms all the time and when I do get infected its bad. Pumping vaccines is not the solution. Flu evolves very quickly anyway. Lifestyle choices and good food is the better option.

The basic principle of vaccines is simply to deliver a viral protein that is part of a virus to your immune system and tell your immune cells "Hey - be on the look out for this". So if you actually get the virus in the future your immune system will be able to identify it as foreign immediately and start killing it before it can do damage.

So you can imagine why vaccinemaxxing a crappy immune system will do nothing. It's like distributing "wanted" posters to a crappy weak army of soldiers over and over again.
:lul::lul::lul:
I think mRNA vaccines work differently tbf

have fun with the side affects

You’re gonna be gigagoyed

gonna turn you into a woman

then you'll be low iq

not worth

gigabased and Vaccinepilled.

bahaha a curry bodybuildingcel

I got a flu shot and a pneumonia shot two days ago in the same arm! Omg!

Nothing happened like every time I've taken a vaccine in the past 45 years.

When the vax hits :feelsohh:

I got a flu shot and a pneumonia shot two days ago in the same arm! Omg!

Nothing happened like every time I've taken a vaccine in the past 45 years.
I had a vaccine last week and the week before. Tomorrow I get another one(HPV) and nothing bad had happened. Niggas here coping with their fear of needles.
No vax hits. The only vaccine that gave me a really bad hit was Moderna dose 2 for covid. Every other vaccine hasn't done shit.

just vaccinemaxx theory

I thought mods were supposed to quash the pro-suicide threads and yet this is up nearly a month

I thought mods were supposed to quash the pro-suicide threads and yet this is up nearly a month
Keep coping. Billion plus people have taken vaccines maybe at best a few hundred die.

Keep coping. Billion plus people have taken vaccines maybe at best a few hundred die.
they under-report them, and good luck even searching shit like this because you'll mostly get "hey here is how we reduced death rates via vaccines" instead of "deaths caused by it "