Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Vaccinated normies are dying of cancer right now

AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Eugenical Communism卐
-
My normie sister knows a lot of normies, and she says that a lot of them got a cancer diagnosis(theyre in their 30s).

My biggest lifefuel right now is that all the normiescum dies from vaccines after a few years.

Fug I was vaxxed 3 years ago because it was required to my work, shieeet :feelsrope:

I wasnt stupid enough to take an experimental vaxx

My normie sister knows a lot of normies, and she says that a lot of them got a cancer diagnosis(theyre in their 30s).

My biggest lifefuel right now is that all the normiescum dies from vaccines after a few years.
LET THEM DIE (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

lifefuel

hopefully I die too

a win win

Never wore the mask, never tested, never vaxxed. Feels good man.

And all of them get supercancer which is stage 4 cancer with just few days-weeks til lthey die thanks to the deathvax. This what they get for being a sheeps that never use their brains to question jew controlled world.

From 1956 Bilderberg meeting Jews about White Christians:
Factor VI - Cattle
Those who will not use their brains are no better off than those who have
no brains, and so this mindless school of jelly-fish, father, mother, son,
and daughter, become useful beasts of burden or trainers of the same.

Finally
Good News

Never wore the mask, never tested, never vaxxed. Feels good man.
I had to use masks because otherwise i wouldn't be able to shop but i always put my big nose above them. Got no vax, tested once (probably got turned into a cyborg for a while)

lifefuel

hopefully I die too

a win win
Get more vaxxxes goyim

GEOSEZ9W8AAuDhF
GEIW6SWWAAA18wr
GENeAGHXgAAPkmk

Fug I was vaxxed 3 years ago because it was required to my work, shieeet :feelsrope:

View: https://twitter.com/karma44921039/status/1749440474035712409

Good bye to you. Better find a way to detox like Ivermectin, NAC, Zeolite, Zinc, Vit D+C, long fasting, staxanthin, melatonin, milk thistle, quercetin, Quercetin, Astaxanthin + avoid 5G radiation at all cost since it make it worse. That's the only way to survive the jewdeathjab. PS you should check yourself with a bluetooth scanner to see if you generate MAC address, if yes then you have nano tech inside your body you can be tracked, controlled and killed remotely by ZOG.

Last edited:

SHUT IT DOWN!

Also never got a single clot shot so sucked in fuckerrzzz

Or maybe it's our shit diet

I was vaxxed at a young age <2 years old, everything else i declined. Is it over for me?

So apparently, the vaxxx was designed to kill the sheep of society, leaving behind the skitzos and hillbillies. Makes sense. Impeccable logic.

So apparently, the vaxxx was designed to kill the sheep of society, leaving behind the skitzos and hillbillies. Makes sense. Impeccable logic.
Their goal was to kill weaker sheeps and only leave sheeps that can survive with a poison inside their bodies, then study their dna and start editing genes of the rest goyims they wan to control (they already have that tech and used it inside the C19 vax they can delete genes or edit/add new ones). Then remotely control their minds using 5G radiowaves, their own matrix of Bluetooth LE and purple UV light. They will prohibit schizos and hillbillies from using money to buy food and the farmers will get either killed by the chemtrails either through heavy metals or air transfered even deadlier vax.

I was vaxxed at a young age <2 years old, everything else i declined. Is it over for me?
That's the reason why you got so autistic

Pros
Tons of normies and leftists will die

Cons
My parents will die and most people I know will die

Shit

vax = At bare minimum shortened lifespan by 20 fucking years and they are vaxxxing kids at mass and normalizing heart attacks in ad campaigns. Ofc if they would detox now they could minimize the damage but they never do.

View: https://youtu.be/QrXYLvA58Kk

I wonder how that useful idiot feels right now or if he is still asleep while his friends are all getting more sick or dying at mass.

How are these vaccines tied to cancer?

How are these vaccines tied to cancer?
Destroys the immune system & enables weaknesses in your genetic code to gain more ground on you sooner than it should thanks to the above, combine that with toxins trapped in your body slowly killing you, background radiation mutating your cells & your body being tricked into attacking itself along with toxic food & microplastics in the water; well you do the math.

Destroys the immune system & enables weaknesses in your genetic code to gain more ground on you sooner than it should thanks to the above, combine that with toxins trapped in your body slowly killing you, background radiation mutating your cells & your body being tricked into attacking itself along with toxic food & microplastics in the water; well you do the math.
Has all this about the vaccine been proven?

People have been taking vaccines for ages. Why engineer this specific one to fuck with us? They could have been a lot more subtle with this

proof?

Everyday we see some news about someone dying out of blue here in my city, not only in my city, all my country lol.

Last week, that journalist who attacked that australian tennis player who refused the vax, also died hahahha, karma is real.

Check out some scientists that have talked about all this on bitchute or something or other. Can't recall their names but you won't find that sorta stuff on Google or YouTube.

Why are so many ppl getting ill now & young ppl dying of heart attacks?

So where is my cancer?