Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Vaccinated normies are dying of cancer right now

Perfect way for me to die. I took the first two but didn't bother with the boosters.

Last week, that journalist who attacked that australian tennis player who refused the vax, also died hahahha, karma is real.
High iq skeptic Djokovic will live while leftie commies that trusted corrupt and psychopatic science motivated by money will die. I'm surprised that other tennis players haven't died yet. Maybe they got saline?

umm, do you have a source for this?
Use yandex and do your research, you could easily connect the dots after last study with japanese scientists that said that vaxx idiot's hearts are working 47% harder at all time which will result in various heart, liver, kidney and brain diseases.

View: https://twitter.com/VigilantFox/status/1749901851590300151

View: https://twitter.com/_aussie17/status/1746420529949815006

Last edited:
Oh shit. I only took the vaccine once around 2020. Fuck!

Oh shit. I only took the vaccine once around 2020. Fuck!
time to die vaxxxie, i wonder if you are a cyborg with bluetooth signal or not :feelshaha: if yes then you are not a human anymore and could be killed by anyone with no consequences thanks to the Supreme court decision from 2013:feelskek::shhh::smonk:

cDNA is not a “product of nature,” so it is patent eligible under
§101. cDNA does not present the same obstacles to patentability as
naturally occurring, isolated DNA segments. Its creation results in
an exons-only molecule, which is not naturally occurring. Its order of
the exons may be dictated by nature, but the lab technician unques-
tionably creates something new when introns are removed from a
DNA sequence to make cDNA. Pp. 16–17.
(d) This case, it is important to note, does not involve method
claims, patents on new applications of knowledge about the BRCA1
and BRCA2 genes, or the patentability of DNA in which the order of
the naturally occurring nucleotides has been altered. Pp. 17–18.
689 F. 3d 1303, affirmed in part and reversed in part.

time to die vaxxxie, i wonder if you are a cyborg with bluetooth signal or not :feelshaha: if yes then you are not a human anymore and could be killed by anyone with no consequences thanks to the Supreme court decision from 2013:feelskek::shhh::smonk:
NO! :feelsohgod:

Last edited:
Take NAC or Glutathione (it's less nasty) and Vit D3 + Vit C + Zinc right fucking now for the next month if you want to live. Studying blood under a microscope and seeing if you generate bluetooth signal also would help to detect how much of this shit is still inside your body.
Pay attention to this finding: Graphene oxide inside the body causes thrombogenicity, thrombi. Graphene oxide inside the body causes blood clotting. Graphene oxide inside the body causes post inflammatory syndrome or systemic or multi-organ inflammations. Graphene oxide inside the body when it is above the levels of glutathione —which is the body’s natural reserve of antioxidants—, causes alteration of the immune system, collapse of the immune system and cytokine storm. Inhaled graphene oxide spreads evenly throughout the alveolar tract and causes bilateral pneumonias. Inhaled graphene oxide causes inflammation of the mucous membranes and thus loss of taste and smell, possible loss of taste and smell: anosmia.
In short, graphene oxide behaves exactly like the supposed SARS-CoV-2 of the official version, generating the same symptomatology of severe COVID-19. When installed at the neuronal level, it causes neurodegeneration or, in other words, neurological COVID-19.
So, from here we started to see what possible compounds, drugs and treatments could degrade graphene oxide. And look what we found: N-acetylcysteine or glutathione administered degrade it. Because what glutathione does is counteract free radicals and oxidants, all the toxins that can enter the body.
And we discovered that there were about 300 clinical studies where certain hospitals and certain universities were using N-acetylcysteine with incredible results. For example,100 patients with saturation levels below 50% practically dead —bluntly speaking—, with bilateral pneumonias, within an hour of intravenous glutathione or N-acetylcysteine administration they made it. They were taken off ventilators and everything.
We realize that glutathione is related to vitamin D. Low levels of glutathione are low levels of vitamin D and it is precisely patients with COVID-19 who have low levels of vitamin D. We realize that athletes have high levels of glutathione endogenously, which are secreted with intense exercise, and precisely athletes are hardly affected by COVID-19.

Last edited:
C5k219yIvY

normies are you doing fine? are you doing fine normies? :smonk: :feelskek: :feelsEhh::foidSoy::banhammer::feelsPop:

Fug I was vaxxed 3 years ago because it was required to my work, shieeet :feelsrope:
Me too. I couldn't leave Australia or do anything actually without being vaxxed. No vax = govt stops you from basic living.

I hope some aspie who was forced to get vaxxed gets cancer than decides to just shoot up a WHO meeting or somewhere with a bunch of politicians.

I had to use masks because otherwise i wouldn't be able to shop but i always put my big nose above them. Got no vax, tested once (probably got turned into a cyborg for a while)
Don’t worry your chip has ran out of battery I got the vaccine cause it was required But I only got the 1 shot and no booster

Proof that the vaccine caused it ? Anyone can claim anything

My normie sister knows a lot of normies, and she says that a lot of them got a cancer diagnosis(theyre in their 30s).

My biggest lifefuel right now is that all the normiescum dies from vaccines after a few years.
MRNA ain't a vaccine, it's a gene editing tool. Normies and elites will always cause problems in this world.

Pros
Tons of normies and leftists will die

Cons
My parents will die and most people I know will die

Shit
even though my family abused me it still hurts me seeing them be gullible

Has all this about the vaccine been proven?

People have been taking vaccines for ages. Why engineer this specific one to fuck with us? They could have been a lot more subtle with this
Did u take the vaccine? If u did there is no point in arguing with you because you wont accept reality.

These fags were also uploading pics of themselves on to social media bragging about getting the vaccine too.

The obedient view themselves as virtuous rather than cowardly.

Did u take the vaccine? If u did there is no point in arguing with you because you wont accept reality.
I did. Nothing has happened. I got covid a while after, but it was a minor disease.

Pros
Tons of normies and leftists will die
This is why I don't care about the dilemma, since I refuse to get vaxxed. Fvck those people.