Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[USA] In my whole life, I've never seen an Indian or Paki above a 5.

A

Anonymous

GOD WILLS IT
★★★★★
Do they even exist?

Bollywood actors say hi.

Yes I know I'm hideous.

ive seen plenty of good-looking indians but they are usually the lighter skinned ones and have cauasian features lol.

FeminismsCancer said:
Bollywood actors say hi.

They're not in the US. I'm sure they may look better over there but have not personally seen one good looking male or female here... & There are a lot of them where I live.

When I was in high school there was this one really good looking pakistani guy. Light skinned, small nose, compact midface. He didn't look Pakistani at all. If you saw him you'd probably think he was a hapa or something.

He was like a chad and pretty boy hybrid. He was athletic and had a very "chad-like" personality, but had a pretty boy face. Dated lots of girls, including some white ones. He had a short fling with a stereotypical Stacy even.

Meanwhile, all of the other Pakistani guys were incel.

Indians start out at 5 and drop from there.

An ugly Indian is effectively in the negatives with how subhuman those creatures are.

Huh I see lots of tall Indian women in my place at 5'8 and up

In curryboys they are mostly similar to East Asians.

Anonymous said:
Do they even exist?

zayn-malik-08c255b2-b114-47a8-83de-284350f8085b.jpg

omar-gala-3.jpg

No curries, it's over for them.

I have. His parents arranged a marriage for him with another Indian girl, lucky son of a bitch. But at the same time it would probably suck for an incel to get an arranged marriage with someone who finds you disgusting

They are quite rare in real life. A lot of Indians cope and claim otherwise though.

someone post the lookism dude

You've never seen one of those late-20's, fat-tittied Indian (possibly paki) chicks who smells like patchouli with the fucking thing in her nose?

Sure, she's probably been on the poo carousel for years, but they're still hot.

A Good Friend said:
You've never seen one of those late-20's, fat-tittied Indian (possibly paki) chicks who smells like patchouli with the fucking thing in her nose?

Sure, she's probably been on the poo carousel for years, but they're still hot.

Tbh, she sits next to me in my mathematics class

jagged0 said:
zayn-malik-08c255b2-b114-47a8-83de-284350f8085b.jpg

omar-gala-3.jpg

No curries, it's over for them.

The last guy is omar borkan al gala, an oilbaron from dubai, he is not a curry.

Yup, me too. Real life living breathing currychads are a myth, never saw a single one in my fucking entire life.

chudur-budur said:
The last guy is omar borkan al gala, an oilbaron from dubai, he is not a curry.

Yup, me too. Real life living breathing currychads are a myth, never saw a single one in my fucking entire life.

The post said paki/curry, I do recall him saying that one/both of his parents were from pakistan.

jagged0 said:
The post said paki/curry, I do recall him saying that one/both of his parents were from pakistan.

Yes, the first guy is half paki half british, but the second guy is not, he is 100% arab.

chudur-budur said:
Yes, the first guy is half paki half british, but the second guy is not, he is 100% arab.

No way second guy is 100% arab, he either had surgery or his dad was probably cucked.

jagged0 said:
No way second guy is 100% arab, he either had surgery or his dad was probably cucked.

Google him, "omar borkan al gala", he is a professional model as well. Yes, there are currychads, chaddams but most of them are models/actors. We are not talking about them, we are talking about real life currychads.

chudur-budur said:
Google him, "omar borkan al gala", he is a professional model as well. Yes, there are currychads, chaddams but most of them are models/actors. We are not talking about them, we are talking about real life currychads.

I didn't mean to offend, just to recognize that a large amount of our members are sadly currycels. I truly sympathize with all types of incels.

Anonymous said:
I didn't mean to offend, just to recognize that a large amount of our members are sadly currycels. I truly sympathize with all types of incels.

Please read my flair, you are right.