Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill redpill made me waste a whole years of my life

qplein

qplein

Greycel
i remember i was 15 on youtube and i came across a vid by hamza and it was how to knock someone out and i watched and after that i fell down in the redpill rabbithole thinking i need to mew all day and go to the gym everyday if not, no girl would be attracted to me, also during that time i wasnt confident the brutal reality hit me when i talked to a girl on a call and started sweating during a cold winter day, but thats beside the point.

i downloaded a app called yubo it was like tinder but for younger n during that time i had one good picture of me my sister took, i had a grey tshirt with one airpod in i also had short hair looking at the camera with a lil slick smile , i swear to god i uploaded that picture and swiped for maybe 10-15 because i had somewhere to go but when i came back i had like more than 20 swipes back. due to the dopamine hit of girls liking me while i only been to the gym in 1 month and the next morning i woke to 100+ swipes

then i realized that all the hardwork i done in the gym had been in vein and all the time i wasted watching fresh and fit trying to get rich and possible moneymaxx and now I'm 19 i don't have problems talking to girls even, i sometimes go on dating apps to get some easy swipes and find a girl who'll show me her body on facetime and i never stepped foot back in the gym since 16 I've gotten a belly that i need to get rid off but i hit puberty late at like 17 but im 6´1 now

i genuinely don't know why they would lie to young teens that would believe anything because they don't have any real life experience that would help them differentiate between bullshit redpill ideology
its only about how u look, height and ur social skills

The internet is toxic

i remember i was 15 on youtube and i came across a vid by hamza and it was how to knock someone out and i watched and after that i fell down in the redpill rabbithole thinking i need to mew all day and go to the gym everyday if not, no girl would be attracted to me, also during that time i wasnt confident the brutal reality hit me when i talked to a girl on a call and started sweating during a cold winter day, but thats beside the point.

i downloaded a app called yubo it was like tinder but for younger n during that time i had one good picture of me my sister took, i had a grey tshirt with one airpod in i also had short hair looking at the camera with a lil slick smile , i swear to god i uploaded that picture and swiped for maybe 10-15 because i had somewhere to go but when i came back i had like more than 20 swipes back. due to the dopamine hit of girls liking me while i only been to the gym in 1 month and the next morning i woke to 100+ swipes

then i realized that all the hardwork i done in the gym had been in vein and all the time i wasted watching fresh and fit trying to get rich and possible moneymaxx and now I'm 19 i don't have problems talking to girls even, i sometimes go on dating apps to get some easy swipes and find a girl who'll show me her body on facetime and i never stepped foot back in the gym since 16 I've gotten a belly that i need to get rid off but i hit puberty late at like 17 but im 6´1 now

i genuinely don't know why they would lie to young teens that would believe anything because they don't have any real life experience that would help them differentiate between bullshit redpill ideology
hamza would've benefitted in a greater life,

i was just a rot maxxer, i couldve probably gotten better style, better cycles etc.

either you worded it extremely poorly, or you're a fakecel, enjoy the ban gayray