Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel US states making pacts! Second Civil war likely within 20 years

interesting prediction. I agree that few decades out. resources will be so low that liberal/conservative divide will be forgotten and groups will Duke it out.
The groups will not be able to form themselves into proper nations in time because like said before eventually some tard is going to hit up one of our 1-2 thousand (Publicly known) nuclear weapons sites.

I think we should build a wall.

As demographics change and (((they))) suck up more and more of the wealth and political power, the US will become a 3rd world country soon.
The same fate has been marked for all Western countries.

I can't see there being a second civil war. There might be an overhaul on how voting is done in America. If every vote counted, there was less gerrymandering and states couldn't suppress votes by closing polling stations. Then it would be a lot harder for Republicans to hold onto most states never mind the presidency itsself. It's a country with a changing demographic and st the
I can't see there being a second civil war. There might be an overhaul on how voting is done in America. If every vote counted, there was less gerrymandering and states couldn't suppress votes by closing polling stations. Then it would be a lot harder for Republicans to hold onto most states never mind the presidency itsself. It's a country with a changing demographic and st the
At the moment the Republicans appeal the lowest based white voters. There's not enough maga sycophants to keep the really stable geniuse in power.

Don't care ill never experience teen love

over for the american dream

Death to america
Memri47

Western States and north Eastern states are forming pacts to counter Covid-19s damage to economy and health.

American federal government is so incompetent and weak that it's leading to these type of pacts forming. there is definitely decent chance that within 20 years were will see a second Civil war. this time tho northern and progressive states will be the ones seceding.

thoughts? @mylifeistrash @Kirito3 @AsiaCel @Daze @Sitokirment @Reddit_is_for_cucks @Murdoch89 @Ithelthe @MayorOfKekville
@Indari

As a calicel this doens't have significant impact on day to day life considering we are forced to stay inside and LDAR anyway. IF there would be a civil war we would get smashed.

Not likely, this isn't states rebelling against other states, this is states with traits alike trying to come up with solutions to a problem they all share.

It'd be like if all the beach states banded together to decide whether open containers should be illegal in tourist cities.

they said this when people argued trump would beat hilllary. said this when america beat uk centuries back. said this before civil war.

they said this when people argued trump would beat hilllary. said this when america beat uk centuries back. said this before civil war.

I knew trump was gonna win anyone with half a brain could’ve seen that

Britain lost to America because of the French’s naval blockade

There’ll be no civil war the country is gonna be to broke to do ANYTHING

I knew trump was gonna win anyone with half a brain could’ve seen that

Britain lost to America because of the French’s naval blockade

There’ll be no civil war the country is gonna be to broke to do ANYTHING
how country gonna go broke what u mean?

how country gonna go broke what u mean?

Oh you haven’t been following the current economic state of America? And the rest of the world :feelshaha:

Shits hitting the fan, everywhere

No one is safe those fags in Europe are fucked harder than we are