Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel US states making pacts! Second Civil war likely within 20 years

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

Western States and north Eastern states are forming pacts to counter Covid-19s damage to economy and health.

American federal government is so incompetent and weak that it's leading to these type of pacts forming. there is definitely decent chance that within 20 years were will see a second Civil war. this time tho northern and progressive states will be the ones seceding.

thoughts? @mylifeistrash @Kirito3 @AsiaCel @Daze @Sitokirment @Reddit_is_for_cucks @Murdoch89 @Ithelthe @MayorOfKekville
@Indari

Time to move to Japan and hikikomorimaxx, y'all can deal with your own shit I want no part in it pewpew.

@HappilySingle @Blackpill Rage @CursedCel @Arthas93 @TrueForcedIncel @Robo Sapien @RopeShow @Stormy

It would be good news if it wasn't for China taking up the US place in hegemony

Time to move to Japan and hikikomorimaxx, y'all can deal with your own shit I want no part in it pewpew.

Japan will likely collapse when weather conditions become bad enough within 30-40 years due to climate change

It would be good news if it wasn't for China taking up the US place in hegemony
true chinks are even more psychopathic than (((they))) who run USA. but China still has long way to go, it's far from being world reserve currency, weak property rights,and shadow banking problem.

Very interesting but glad I’m not going to be in that shitshow

I'll be watching from the sidelines.

@FrothySolutions @Marquis de Sade @JohnWickCel @Atavistic Autist @ScornedStoic @Sparrow's Song @RoastieBeef @Edmund_Kemper

I don't know enough about politics to say. I don't think that america will have a second civil war but will keep declining as more men give up or become angry.

I don't know enough about politics to say. I don't think that america will have a second civil war but will keep declining as more men give up or become angry.
Americans are def pushover Cucks who are all bark and no bite. but I think if government continues fucking up over and over which it definitely is. we will see something happen eventually. the system is currently unsustainable and cannabilistic. it's like the snake ouroboros. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouroboros#Jungian_psychology

If not war it will still definitely split up, there are lots of people on there talking about "Cascadia" (basically the area those 3 states make up) becoming independent.

If not war it will still definitely split up, there are lots of people on there talking about "Cascadia" (basically the area those 3 states make up) becoming independent.
hopefully we see it sooner than later. I want this country to collapse. seeing such political volatility and collapse will be truly wonderful

Japan will likely collapse when weather conditions become bad enough within 30-40 years due to climate change
You're saying that like I would care that 50-60 year old depressed lonely me would care too much about dying in a societal collapse. All I know is that those 30-40 years would have some damn good copes within them pewpew.

These pacts are a little meaningless because China has us by the balls. Your iPhone is made in China. kids play china-owned fort nite and use China owned Tik tok all day every day. China is playing the long game and winning. We can create all the pacts in the world, we still have no international leverage in terms of product supply chain

In terms of domestic issues I could see These pacts being more impactful. I do have to give this Some deep thoughtful and meditation. I could see the civil war arguments. At this point most people would be scared to exercise the 2nd amendment right even in open carry states, considering trigger happy militarized police

I would love to see the progressive states get stomped into the dirt.

Death to america

These pacts are a little meaningless because China has us by the balls. Your iPhone is made in China. kids play china-owned fort nite and use China owned Tik tok all day every day. China is playing the long game and winning. We can create all the pacts in the world, we still have no international leverage in terms of product supply chain

In terms of domestic issues I could see These pacts being more impactful. I do have to give this Some deep thoughtful and meditation. I could see the civil war arguments. At this point most people would be scared to exercise the 2nd amendment right even in open carry states, considering trigger happy militarized police
USA also has China by the balls. if USA declared all of its foreign debt to China invalid. China would collapse overnight. of course USA would also be fucked as well but it is an ultimate measure that's available if relations get that bad

While its dwindling US still holds buying power and a lot of influence, and it still will as long as countries see it as a good market to sell too. Technically almost all international trade routes are covered by the US, if for some reason wants to close off China to trade it can cut off major routes like EU.

Last edited:
I would love to see the progressive states get stomped into the dirt.
hopefully we see this civil war in our lifetime. I would love to die on the battlefield. an hour on the battlefield> lifetime as a sheep

Nothing will ever happen

Nothing will ever happen
people said this about .Trump. people said sense thing about Hitler early in hi reign, said nothing will happen. imany incels here said nothing would happen due to coronachan and look what we have here.

I'll be on the side that lets men fuck jb's and takes foid's privileges away.

people said this about .Trump. people said sense thing about Hitler early in hi reign, said nothing will happen. imany incels here said nothing would happen due to coronachan and look what we have here.
Yea trump got elected, but what came out of it? Nothing of substance as of yet at least. Coronochan will pass soon and everything will be back to normal too as well. It's just a slight speed bump for the degeneracy that consumes our world.

This can only happen if the economic stress can get to levels where people are willing to actually fight each other. For now the US can bankroll most of the country it would need to get to the breaking point.

We don't war buddy boyo, we will be used as cannon fodders, as always has been.

Chads and stacies will keep having their orgies and you will die for "freedom and shit".

redpill_comics_pic_21.jpg

Yea trump got elected, but what came out of it? Nothing of substance as of yet at least. Coronochan will pass soon and everything will be back to normal too as well. It's just a slight speed bump for the degeneracy that consumes our world.
massive cope. life is not going to be returning to normal any time soon even in most optimistic predictions. all experts universally agree that we are at least 1.5 years from a vaccine. 1.5 years of no crowds, no amusement parks, no religous gatherings, no protesting, no school. Also even if they find vaccine, will everyone take it? how long will it take to get everyone to take it?
This can only happen if the economic stress can get to levels where people are willing to actually fight each other. For now the US can bankroll most of the country it would need to get to the breaking point.
thats why i said in 20 years. usa is declining. the only reason no one notices it, is that the countrys foundation built during 1940s to 1990s was just that solid and strong. But that foundation is being slowly grinded down. half the government wants to privatize anything it possibly can and will likely succeed.
We don't war buddy boyo, we will be used as cannon fodders, as always has been.

Chads and stacies will keep having their orgies and you will die for "freedom and shit".

redpill_comics_pic_21.jpg
while this is true, many of them will suffer and die along with us when the situation gets bad enough

I'd like to fight for Texas independence.

We need be prepared for riots, it’s gonna get lot worse before it gets any better

Why would Americans create cold civil war style regional pacts without juicy assistance from outside powers? Despite it's failures, the federal government is stronger and more capable of control than it was in the nineteenth century and if conditions among non chad men continue to decline, pacts would be forced deal with LVM uprisings within a demoralized region that would increase even more if a draft was issued as well as the threats of other pacts. Even the wealthiest nation in the world's federal government doesn't pay it's infantry as much as Rome paid theirs.

Why would Americans create cold civil war style regional pacts without juicy assistance from outside powers? Despite it's failures, the federal government is stronger and more capable of control than it was in the nineteenth century and if conditions among non chad men continue to decline, pacts would be forced deal with LVM uprisings within a demoralized region that would increase even more if a draft was issued as well as the threats of other pacts. Even the wealthiest nation in the world's federal government doesn't pay it's infantry as much as Rome paid theirs.
Its cause american government is ran by republicans. They seek to turn it into an auction house and auction all the vital state services to private buisnesses. So in such case no choice but to form pacts. also for people who think merely changing the poltical administration could fix this, they would be wrong as repbulicans always eventually return to power and undo whatever progress is made. Its far easier to destroy then it is to progress and build.

Americans are too lazy to get out of their car to buy fast food, they're not going to fight another civil war

Americans are too lazy to get out of their car to buy fast food, they're not going to fight another civil war
people said this about many things. I can see civil war happening if we truly see an economic depression greater than the great depression. as unemployment will likely be higher now than it was back in the 1930s.

people said this about many things. I can see civil war happening if we truly see an economic depression greater than the great depression. as unemployment will likely be higher now than it was back in the 1930s.

I doubt it'll be worse than the great depression

Don't care tbh

I doubt it'll be worse than the great depression
we will get to see. europe and japans economies have been stagnating for long time. usas growth was unsustainable and not really real. right now till trump election, lots of the economic impact will be delayed due to quantitative easing and other measures. but politicans will never resolve the fundamental problems that bring about this economic vulnerability so there is definetly chance of it being worse than great depression.

There are a lot of factors pushing the US towards a civil war.

I think first one must understand the fundamental reason for the first civil war. It was nothing to do with slavery. Just read Lincolns inaugural address if you still believe that. There was no reason for the abolition of slavery to turn violent. Britain was able to end slavery in its empire without major bloodshed. The slave trade act of 1807 abolished the trade in them and then in the slavery abolition act 1833 the parliament simply purchased the freedom of all remaining slaves in the empire and set in motion a program for them to be given their freedom. Lincoln likewise could have simply purchased their freedom. The ending of slavery came about because most of the southern economies were based on it.

The US civil war was about power.

The United States in its earlier years was very much different than it is now. The balance of power resided more with the states and less with the federal government. Perhaps from its very earliest days. I mean George Washington's greatest gift was diplomacy. He managed to keep the continental army together most of who were brigands and chancers. Once the war was over and he was elected president he had to regularly intimidate congress to keep the show together. The war of 1812 - the invasion of Canada was a shit show because half the US Army were unprofessional militia troops who refused to leave New York state. Now once the British actually invaded the US it didn't go so well for them but politicians always desire the ability to wield more power.

Earlier presidents like Jefferson or Jackson may have tolerated the fact that the US was bound by common purpose rather than common force (i.e the big stick of the federal government). The US didn't really have a credible deadly adversary. The British were happy to enforce the Monroe doctrine under the guise of "neutrality of the seas" and the world enjoyed a period of relative peace and stability after the end of the Napoleonic wars.

You have to ask the question - is the US internally a nation at this point or is it an empire? Obviously the US just like every other major power is an empire but does it count as an empire just in its own right without its overseas entanglements? 2 of its states are not connected by land border. Most functions of day to day life are still administered by the states. There are large differences between many states in law and practice. Wealth and power is concentrated in a few key areas, the bay area, NYC and the District of Columbia.

The US is obviously a nation in decline. Government spending is totally out of control. The fed has debased 99% of the value out of the dollar. There are numerous US states in trouble. Illinois and Michigan are the ones to watch but others could follow. It's already got trillions in unfunded liabilities and you have a significant portion of the population who irrespective of political leanings want to go on spending. Just on defence for example the US wants to keep spending like its at war. When Britain was the worlds dominant nation we focused most defence spending on the Royal Navy and operated on the rule that it needed to beat the next two navies combined. The US must currently operate on a 100-1 superiority in peace time on virtually all the major services! You have the other party who want to spend more on welfare and give every illegal immigrant that comes into the country the same welfare benefits as citizens. Welfare programs are generally unsustainable. You have the healthcare system that has costs more than double comparable nations for similar outcomes. Mass immigration has debased the countries cultural identity and debased the working class in particular - holding down wages and making work difficult to come by.

Socially the country is rotting from the inside. Mass immigration has destroyed the common cultural heritage of the country and even if migrants did want to assimilate - who are they gonna learn from? They gonna learn it from the degenerate cultural marxist shite on TV? The economic devastation has destroyed the basis of the healthy society. Reasonably stable jobs that a family can afford to live on. Many of the flyover and former industrial states have been destroyed by crank, meth and now prescription opiates.

So yeah. It doesn't look good.

There is this work by this researcher in the US Dr Peter Turchin where he examined why societies fall. He examined the factors at play in countries that had civil wars and he noted several key factors.

1. To many workers - now you have 2 factors at play here in the US - you have a depressed economy outside of a few coastal areas and you have mass immigration and multi culturalism. So you have orders of magnitudes of to many workers. You get dissatisfaction. Competition between workers.

2. Intra-elite competition - Look at how many Americans now go to college vs before the second world war. Do you think people suddenly got massively smarter? Do you think the demand for professionals has gone up by the increase in numbers going to college? So you have to many engineers or lawyers or real estate brokers. So workers become resentful - competition between these people is increases and they start searching for ways to screw their competition over.

3. Loss of faith in the institutions of power - The increased competition among workers and elites. The increasing use of legal warfare and other corrupt methods using state power to attempt to protect ones position. People lose faith in the fairness of the state. Not just the governments, but the courts increasingly get dragged in. Judges frequently have made rulings either legislating from the bench or not based on reality but on ideology.

Western societies are high trust - but multiculturalism destroys trust. Not only do people distrust migrants (sometimes for good reason) but they begin to distrust each other. Not only do groups blame each other for mass immigration (which is true to some degree) but they fear one group using the other to gain advantage - example the Democrats in the United States use migrants as useful idiots at the ballot box to institutionalise their power.

4. You also have external factors. Events that happen elsewhere in the world. People see these and are more likely to act on it. Today we have personal mass media of every kind in peoples pocket and the elites have mostly lost the ability to try and control it.

Was gonna write thoughts but you didn't @ me

@BummerDrummer
Ok so what I think is that a civil war is inevitable due to the state of the union having issues that would eventually come up (Race mixing through slaves, slavery itself, social changes and having a fixed constitution thats hundreds of years old). The American government is not suppose to be a permanent thing and its going to collapse or reform dramatically. If a situation like that does occur I don't believe any "pacts" are going to help, because the governors of said states will change and nobody is loyal to their state anymore and haven't been since the civil war and even before that in the articles of confederation.

What's gonna happen is thousands if not tens of thousands of small cliques are going to continually fight for land until eventually some retard gets into one of the nuclear facilities in this country and blow the nation itself up (Again, we have nukes so a collapse in the system means those are free game to anyone with a gun and 10 friends).

Globally the world is gonna crash as well because the US not only provides defense for Europe but also economic support to most nations. Economies will collapse and virtually every nation will have political insurgency due to the diversity of every single countries politics with the influx of the "2nd enlightenment" of ideals.

What we see as a civil war won't have big sides of "the people who love the US government" vs "people that hate the US government" or "Liberal vs conservative" or any of that. It's gonna be me and my 30 guys vs you and your 30 guys for some piece of land so my clique can go from a 4 mile square to a 8 mile square. "But eventually societies are gonna form cuz u have abunch of land!" Wrong because the world and USA will blow up in nuclear ash before I could do that (Refer back to paragraph 2)

I'd like to fight for Texas independence.
I wish I could but Austin isn't worth fighting for. Gonna go rural and start a militia somewhere in a 2k population town.

Last edited:
Ok so what I think is that a civil war is inevitable due to the state of the union having issues that would eventually come up (Race mixing through slaves, slavery itself, social changes and having a fixed constitution thats hundreds of years old). The American government is not suppose to be a permanent thing and its going to collapse or reform dramatically. If a situation like that does occur I don't believe any "pacts" are going to help, because the governors of said states will change and nobody is loyal to their state anymore and haven't been since the civil war and even before that in the articles of confederation.

What's gonna happen is thousands if not tens of thousands of small cliques are going to continually fight for land until eventually some retard gets into one of the nuclear facilities in this country and blow the nation itself up (Again, we have nukes so a collapse in the system means those are free game to anyone with a gun and 10 friends).

Globally the world is gonna crash as well because the US not only provides defense for Europe but also economic support to most nations. Economies will collapse and virtually every nation will have political insurgency due to the diversity of every single countries politics with the influx of the "2nd enlightenment" of ideals.

What we see as a civil war won't have big sides of "the people who love the US government" vs "people that hate the US government" or "Liberal vs conservative" or any of that. It's gonna be me and my 30 guys vs you and your 30 guys for some piece of land so my clique can go from a 4 mile square to a 8 mile square.

I wish I could but Austin isn't worth fighting for. Gonna go rural and start a militia somewhere in a 2k population town.
interesting prediction. I agree that few decades out. resources will be so low that liberal/conservative divide will be forgotten and groups will Duke it out.