Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News U.S. state pacts might actually mean some kind of civil war?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
My apologies to @Transcended Trucel, I told him his theory wasn't likely. I was wrong.

But only partially wrong. The civil war won't be between different pacts. It'll be between the states that formed pacts, and the states that refused pacts/chose to be loyal to The Federation.

Below is a map of the United States, with each current state alliance highlighted. Blue is the "Western States Pact." Orange is the "Midwest-Kentucky Compact." Purple is "Covid Corridor," because that's where most of the coronavirus is. Everything else isn't in a pact yet.

rbtqtmnxxtfnpkz0ofsb.png

The pacts themselves aren't gonna fight. Covid Corridor and the Midwest Compact aren't gonna war over the Ohio-Pennsylvania border. But look at what's happening right now. When the Midwest Compact was being formed, the leaders went and asked other Midwestern states if they wanted to join. Iowa, Missouri, North Dakota, and South Dakota all refused. South Dakota refusing specifically because they don't think this coronavirus thing is that big of a deal.

That, I believe, is what dissent between the states will be based on. The Midwest Compact is gonna be like "South Dakota is an idiot!" And South Dakota is gonna be like "The Midwest Compact is an idiot!" And hostilities will grow from there. Not guns and stuff, but Cold War hostilities. Embargoes, for instance. South Dakota doesn't wanna wash their hands? Fine, nobody in the Midwest Compact shake South Dakota's hand anymore. It's too dangerous. South Dakota replies in kind. Midwest Compact doesn't wanna shake my hand? Fine, I'll do something to inconvenience the Midwest Compact. They're taking business away from me? I'm keeping business away from them. Travel restrictions, lines in the sand are drawn, and in 20 years yeah we might have us a civil war. At least a Cold Civil War.

would this affect the rest of the world ?
Well yeah, if the US falls into chaos and civil war then that's goodbye to the world's strongest nation.

I think all the trump supporters out protesting social distancing is a dry run for him. When he gets humped in the election in November trump will say it's fixed and call them out again with their guns. This is a wet dream for a lot of the Yahoo's so I'd expect some trouble when that all kicks off.

This sounds like a hoi4 scenario tbh

would this affect the rest of the world ?
Not an economist but anything major happening in an major economy harms global economy and some countries more.

My team is the orange one

My team is the orange one

Then yours is the one butting heads right now with other states. South Dakota and other "Great Plains" states don't want in on your solution.

And so the Midwest is divided into factions: Great Plains vs. Great Lakes. Farm Belt vs. Rust Belt. Deep red vs. purplish blue. Which one will choke out the other one economically? The current Midwest-Kentucky Compact has Chicago on their side, so that's something.

My apologies to @Transcended Trucel, I told him his theory wasn't likely. I was wrong.

But only partially wrong. The civil war won't be between different pacts. It'll be between the states that formed pacts, and the states that refused pacts/chose to be loyal to The Federation.

Below is a map of the United States, with each current state alliance highlighted. Blue is the "Western States Pact." Orange is the "Midwest-Kentucky Compact." Purple is "Covid Corridor," because that's where most of the coronavirus is. Everything else isn't in a pact yet.

rbtqtmnxxtfnpkz0ofsb.png

The pacts themselves aren't gonna fight. Covid Corridor and the Midwest Compact aren't gonna war over the Ohio-Pennsylvania border. But look at what's happening right now. When the Midwest Compact was being formed, the leaders went and asked other Midwestern states if they wanted to join. Iowa, Missouri, North Dakota, and South Dakota all refused. South Dakota refusing specifically because they don't think this coronavirus thing is that big of a deal.

That, I believe, is what dissent between the states will be based on. The Midwest Compact is gonna be like "South Dakota is an idiot!" And South Dakota is gonna be like "The Midwest Compact is an idiot!" And hostilities will grow from there. Not guns and stuff, but Cold War hostilities. Embargoes, for instance. South Dakota doesn't wanna wash their hands? Fine, nobody in the Midwest Compact shake South Dakota's hand anymore. It's too dangerous. South Dakota replies in kind. Midwest Compact doesn't wanna shake my hand? Fine, I'll do something to inconvenience the Midwest Compact. They're taking business away from me? I'm keeping business away from them. Travel restrictions, lines in the sand are drawn, and in 20 years yeah we might have us a civil war. At least a Cold Civil War.
I agree that cold war type embargoes is more likely than violent confrontation. but if Trump wins second term and trys dictatorship max for third term along with some type of horrible crisis occurring, we could see violent confrontation.