Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

US fertility rate (1.62) is the lowest in a century

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
Us fertility rate 1 62 is the lowest in a century blame it v0 87v1vco29pwc1

Of course they blame it on men who "won't take responsibility". Women are never to be blamed for anything, somehow those evil males have to save those hypergamous queens and get dumped/divorce raped.

Went below replacement after 2008 "crisis".

Doesn't matter for them anyway they can import as many wageslaves as they want.

Went below replacement after 2008 "crisis".

Doesn't matter for them anyway they can import as many wageslaves as they want.
The ethnics however turn the country into a shithole.

Also, even if the 2008 crisis hadn't happened, the fertility rate would have still ended up below replacement (though not as much) because white people having kids is vilified in the culture.

erm uhhhh kids are too expensive (mohamad and laquisha have 12 kids and live off government)
uhh "i'm not ready to have kids yet, i still have my whole life ahead of me"

The ethnics however turn the country into a shithole.

Also, even if the 2008 crisis hadn't happened, the fertility rate would have still ended up below replacement (though not as much) because white people having kids is vilified in the culture.
The US is already a shithole.

Culture plays a pretty insignificant role in it of itself, the economic system decides the fertility rate.

Dwelling size
Age at marriage
Whether women are in the workforce and to what degree
Health of the populus (you're never going to have a stellar TFR with a 45% obesity rate, 15% of couples have trouble conceiving)
Whether having children is a net positive or negative regarding finances
Do you have family to take care of the kids or does the populus move around a lot, as is the case in the US

All these factors were negatively exacerbated after 2008

The US is already a shithole.
Because its white population has significantly declined as a percentage of its population.

Culture plays a pretty insignificant role in it of itself, the economic system decides the fertility rate.
I disagree. The reason niggers have so many kids is because in Subsaharan culture, having less than 3 kids brings shame to the family. Yes, even if you have 2 kids (which is more than people in the West have), apparently isn't enough for Subsaharans due to their family values.
Dwelling size
Can you explain to me what the means?
Age at marriage
Definitely. The older a woman gets married, the fewer children she can have, due to her advanced age. Ideally women should be married in their late 20s at most. But the reason women are getting married at an older age, is because they are focusing on getting a career first, which is a cultural problem. The economy is terrible, because when women were completely allowed into the workforce, the working population doubled, so the value of work was literally halved.
Health of the populus (you're never going to have a stellar TFR with a 45% obesity rate, 15% of couples have trouble conceiving)
Again, this is a cultural issue. Americans are the only people who bully skinny (healthy weight) people. Nobody in other places in the world does that. That's also why Europeans are less fat than Americans. Also, in America, unhealthy food is extremely cheap, whereas healthy food is very expensive. The opposite is true for Europe.

>massive drop in the 60's
(((sexual revolution)))

Still mogs whole Slavlands

View attachment 1147923

Of course they blame it on men who "won't take responsibility". Women are never to be blamed for anything, somehow those evil males have to save those hypergamous queens and get dumped/divorce raped.
It's true that some men aren't taking responsibility for things, they're the chads who pump and dump. For some reason they project it onto all men.

Notice how the birthrate plummeted once women started entering the workplace and feminism kicked off in the 60's? Women have single handedly ended the white race. Great going femtards. Can't wait until you become the minority and disgusting ugly ethnics rape you out of existence.

Good, I hope amerikikes finally suffER the consequences for the shit they've been exporting to other countries. Might need to import some more shitskins :feelsEhh:

keep lowering

I want to see Japan-level fertility NOW.

this isn't a bad thing. if population dips, so what? the only people who are concerned are GDP chasing globalist. population dipping only benefits the native population.

I disagree. The reason niggers have so many kids is because in Subsaharan culture, having less than 3 kids brings shame to the family. Yes, even if you have 2 kids (which is more than people in the West have), apparently isn't enough for Subsaharans due to their family values.
It's because kids are an economic net positive when you live in such squalor.
In rich countries with the same, Islamic culture fertility rates have gone to shit due to their wealth.
Can you explain to me what the means?
Size of house/apartment in which you live in.

Again, this is a cultural issue. Americans are the only people who bully skinny (healthy weight) people. Nobody in other places in the world does that. That's also why Europeans are less fat than Americans. Also, in America, unhealthy food is extremely cheap, whereas healthy food is very expensive. The opposite is true for Europe.
What you describe is a consequence of prevalent obesity, it was caused by the economic system. Obese people are envious.

It's super high when compared to euROPEans. Poland is 5th worst in entire EU with 1.17 which is way lower than Poland during WW2 with invasion from both sides JFL. We are done as the country fuck those whore bitches and jewish moloch worshipping politicans that inflated prices of everything by 3x. We were supposed to get nuclear plants but nah those kikes buttfucked us in 80s and canceled everything now i will be sitting without electricity starting from next month since it's so expensive i'm fucked it's over.

Last edited:
Notice how the birthrate plummeted once women started entering the workplace and feminism kicked off in the 60's? Women have single handedly ended the white race. Great going femtards. Can't wait until you become the minority and disgusting ugly ethnics rape you out of existence.
Total fertility rates ENG
It's the same all around the world. Except in Israel and few other countries.

Who would've though that encouraging foids to behave like men while creating a Chad takes all tribalish but modern society would reduce the birth rate. Amazing. Born to early to explore the world and conquered foid pussy, born too late to explore sexbot pussy or enjoy the societal collapse. Born just in time to rot as a pathetic incel male alone.

US grows because of unregulated immigration anyways

Keep in mind that white birth rates even lower

Except in Israel

Why?!
Even Balkans are aborting one Yugoslav People's Army every year.
Brazil, country where condoms are used for cooking homemade sausages, is sub replacement level.
Only people left will be masters and slaves in 50/50 ratio.
There must be a plan behind all of this.

De-population agenda.

Boris Johnson talked about this. UN has regular meetings about de-populating the world, and it would
be achieved by the emancipation of women. They are pushing a very bad form of Feminism which
focuses on segregation rather than empowerment. Male beauty standards are being pushed too high
and dating apps given popularity as it accelerates de-population.

Essentially our governments are socially engineering our countries. We are tax payers so why is
our government trying to destroy our mating potential? This is why you must begin voting them
out asap. I don't pay taxes to have my ''value'' as a person destroyed by Biden or Rishi Sunak.

We know that women are receiving a special form of brainwashing, which is why i don't
blame them. They are being told that good looking men only give value in society.

The free fall in population will continue until daddy government decides they need to
re-populate again. Incels need to start doing friendly patrols around the UN buildings, to
highlight the discriminations and atrocities that occur through administering these barbaric
policies.

Last edited:
View attachment 1147923

Its going to continue to fall due to female hypergamy.

Good, the entire human race should just abstain from reproduction. Let another species evolve intelligence. Maybe they won't fuck up the planet like we have.

And that’s hugely inflated by immigrants having far more babies. For whites and people who have been in the US for a few generations, it’s probably below 1.

Of course they blame it on men who "won't take responsibility".
Is this a quote from spokesperson or a comment by the CDP? Can you link to this please.

uhh "i'm not ready to have kids yet, i still have my whole life ahead of me"
When a woman says this, she means her hole isn't loose enough from different hung Chads and Tyrones. The other saying is "I'm finding myself" LOL.

this isn't a bad thing. if population dips, so what? the only people who are concerned are GDP chasing globalist. population dipping only benefits the native population.
Pensions and healthcare.

The free fall in population will continue until daddy government decides they need to
re-populate again. Incels need to start doing friendly patrols around the UN buildings, to
highlight the discriminations and atrocities that occur through administering these barbaric
policies.
Then why are developed countries importing developing countries's immigrants? Depopulation is not feasible because of pensions and healthcare. In 2050, so many humans will be pensioners and needing care workers. Inverted population pyramids are always going to make life for the humans born at the taper very tough, and Zoomers are at a taper as is gen Alpha It's never happened before the 21st century.

In 2050, expect the Western nations to face the same economic and healthcare disturbances that Japan faces today (deaths of dispair aka incel deaths, etc.). Old men would die and it would take for rancid juices leading out of the incel's corpse and seeping into the floorboards of the flat and into the room bellow and maggots pouring out of the body for those incels to even be discovered in 2050.

I think I will be one of those men, and I don't like that idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back