Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Us ethnicels are the greatest of trucels

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
It's bad enough that we are objectively uglier than whites, we've got uglier noses, ugly textured hair, we're shorter on average, have worse coloring, etc. but then there's the fact that no female wants anything to do with us because it would hurt their status, they'd pick a 3/10 white guy before they'd get anywhere near an ethnic Chad lite. As an ethnic dude you have to be tall, good looking, not too ethnic looking, have a good car/money, basically be as perfect as a non white man can be and still not meet the requirements for most women. White women view us as less than dirt, ethnic women believe white (WASP/northern European) men are gods and would fuck a deformed blonde guy but turn down TSH. The best looking ethnics might be able to get something, but if you're average or a literal ethnic trucel (5'2'' curry) than you are 100% going to die alone.

Look at Omar Isuf, ethnic dude from Toronto who has a fitness channel on youtube, he's better looking than the vast majority of Arab/Turkish guys but all he can get is a brown plain Jane.

It's never been more over for ethnic men, especially now that females are turning away from the religions which kept them in place.
HBoHpiWt-av-cKuvDiQduBbjiQ6iKebnAz5c5XeZsoI.jpg

Last edited:
Holy fucking kek, that guy mogs the shit out of that bitch into oblivion.

JBW ia real despite what they say

Holy fucking kek, that guy mogs the shit out of that bitch into oblivion.
It's the best an ethnic man can get, the hotter brown girls are all dating 3/10 beta looking white guys.

It's the best an ethnic man can get, the hotter brown girls are all dating 3/10 beta looking white guys.
Fucking hell, she is not just plain, she is fucking ugly, holy fuck.

jfl at anyone who claims itsOver looks anywhere near average, he is the perfect example of JBW.
Kek, he really is subhuman. Not much better looking than bo2cel imo

Fucking hell, she is not just plain, she is fucking ugly, holy fuck.
I've seen far worse ethnic females, she's honestly not that bad but still far bellow his league.

I think they look like twins.

Just date your twin sister.
You are looking at the thumbnail, their side profiles are similar, scroll and see their front face. That bitch is ugly af.

When I went to community college, I would often get paired with white guys to do projects with. Without exception, they all had cute gfs too, mostly white gfs too I notice. Never met a whitecel in my life.

Meanwhile 50% of ethniks are thirsty thirsty incels.

whitecel is volcel tbh

I want to move to egypt/saudi arabia because living in a white country is a hell for me.

It's bad enough that we are objectively uglier than whites, we've got uglier noses, ugly textured hair, we're shorter on average, have worse coloring, etc. but then there's the fact that no female wants anything to do with us because it would hurt their status, they'd pick a 3/10 white guy before they'd get anywhere near an ethnic Chad lite. As an ethnic dude you have to be tall, good looking, not too ethnic looking, have a good car/money, basically be as perfect as a non white man can be and still not meet the requirements for most women. White women view us as less than dirt, ethnic women believe white (WASP/northern European) men are gods and would fuck a deformed blonde guy but turn down TSH. The best looking ethnics might be able to get something, but if you're average or a literal ethnic trucel (5'2'' curry) than you are 100% going to die alone.

Look at Omar Isuf, ethnic dude from Toronto who has a fitness channel on youtube, he's better looking than the vast majority of Arab/Turkish guys but all he can get is a brown plain Jane.

It's never been more over for ethnic men, especially now that females are turning away from the religions which kept them in place.
HBoHpiWt-av-cKuvDiQduBbjiQ6iKebnAz5c5XeZsoI.jpg

what the hell are u talking about?

she is good looking, easily a 6/10, maybe even a legit 7
and he's a 6/10 or so

you are mentally ill

The girl in the vid is above average facially and has thicc ethnic hips if you look her up, this isn't like the pic of the white model with the asian hippo JFL.

that's the champion no one wants:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: