Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do all ugly white guys have the ability to pull ethnic foids or do they have to compete with more good-looking white guys?

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Let’s say an ugly white guy is in Thailand, will he easily pull ethnic foids? Or do the ethnic foids only go for the average and good-looking white guys?
Is it really that easy for any white guy regardless of looks to pull ethnic foids without struggling?

JBW believers say that the ugliest white guy is a fakecel, lmfao

Judging by my dating app history, I think the ugliest white male can pull SEA girls, or could a few years ago.

But, it's still a betabux situation usually.

As a literal 2 out of 10 white guy I’ll give you my opinion. Yes. The only girls all my life that ever talked to me were Asian. Then again I’m 179cm and they were all at most 160 cm so maybe it’s because of the height pill and not because I’m white. As for competing against better looking white guys, probably. They are foids after all so hyper gamy is expected.

As a brown dude, idk and idc :feelsLSD:

I think that if you are ugly you will have a difficult time anywhere in the world, but depending on which parts having blue eyes and light skin are 2 extra points on the SMV scale, blonde hair doesn't add anything, in fact it can take away points.

I think that if you are ugly you will have a difficult time anywhere in the world, but depending on which parts having blue eyes and light skin are 2 extra points on the SMV scale, blonde hair doesn't add anything, in fact it can take away points.
Blue eyes are overrated

Interesting question

Imagine SEAmaxxing but still being incel because you get mogged by all the white LTNs over there :feelshaha: :feelsrope:

blonde hair doesn't add anything, in fact it can take away points.
Could you elaborate? i get why it wouldn't add anything but take away points?

Could you elaborate? i get why it wouldn't add anything but take away points?
Many blondes look more low-t than if they simply had brown or black hair.

Germanic ash blonde looks good, but dyed Eminem ducky yellow looks feminine

This hair color is definitely feminine, it's like red hair.

Many blondes look more low-t than if they simply had brown or black hair.

Germanic ash blonde looks good, but dyed Eminem ducky yellow looks feminine

This hair color is definitely feminine, it's like red hair.
I have an dark ash blonde hair, and people often don't know if it's blonde, brown or black (specially when it' wet)