Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JBW works only if you look like PewDiePie [JBW copers do not enter]

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Leader of the Tallfag Extermination Squad | TES
★★★★★
What a lot of ethnics on this forum love to claim is that a 3/10 white man is more attractive than a HTN ethnic which is beyond ridiculous and we all deep inside know that it's not fucking true.

If that was the case then white foids wouldn't date even uglier niggers than us in the West , they even RACE MIX with them.

In no world does a 3/10 white manlet mogs a HTN ethnic with a good jaw, hunter eyes, good frame and decent height.

What ethnic foids mean by saying they date white men only , they mean the 6'3 blonde blue eyed CHADs someone that looks similarly to PewDiePie facially.

Brown eyes and dark hair especially in 2024 are considered dysgenic traits both by men and foids. Society worldwide in general worships light features.

White skin alone is not enough to get you laid as a sub5 white skinned man if you lack light eyes and a different color of your hair different than (((dark))).

You won't have a lot of success as a white man if you lost the genetic lottery with the eye colorpill and the hair colorpill as a white man on top of that add manlet height and it's simply just ovER.

Ethnic foids desire the Northern European, Germanic and Anglo phenotype, not the balkannigger swarthy combination of white skin but ethnic (((brown eyes))) and dark colored hair.

You see a lot of successful subhuman geomaxxers because whores use them as a betabuxx delux cuck and drain their resources since a lot of them come from a wealthmaxxed background like Bald and Bankrupt.

He is a bald below average looking anglo who managed to bang multiple slavic stacies because of his MONEY and only MONEY of course he'll get laid with attractive women when he visits the most God forgotten place in Eastern Europe.

DBDr is a prime example of someone who will certainly get laid by geomaxxing due to having blue eyes and red hair which is a halo anywhere outside the West.

@Ci Jey @ElTruecel

Last edited:
C O P E
O O
P P
E E

The JBW idiots should just get banned.

They should go get their arranged marriages and leave everyone alone here.

And get out of Western countries (if they live in them as well).

Inceldom is mainly a Western problem to begin with, not an ethnic problem.

C O P E
O O
P P
E E
JBW is a joke unless you represent the stereotype for a white person which is tall height, blue eyes, blonde hair. No sub5 white man with swarthy features is dating ethnic foids you see that only in social media.

Last edited:
Just Be Woman mogs Just Be White into oblivion

Sure, geomaxxing and having a certain phenotype works.

But is everyone here of socioeconomic status where they can easily book a flight to another country like ordering takeaway? No.

But simply if you look good, you look good. If you look bad, you look bad. That's all.

exactly. Most people here are white skinned, but still incels despite living in the west with a lot of ethnic foids in their cities yet no ethnic foid wants to date them and they get rejected. They lack light features that's why. Ethnic foids worship blue eyes and blonde hair.

Light features is law even if you're sub5 tbh you may still get a date , but be a white sub5 with brown eyes and dark hair it's over only the rope can save you from this cruel existence.

C O P E
O O
P P
E E
COPE! If you're an ethnic with brown skin and decent height you already mog me as a white skinned manlet who's also facially ugly. SEETHE AND DILATE.

Just Be Woman mogs Just Be White into oblivion
JBW - Just Be Woman and JBB - Just Be Black are the only laws. Niggers are the biggest fakecels due to being inherently thugmaxxed and low-inhib only aspie niggers can be genuine incels, but most niggers here seem NT to me , so they are volcels.

@DarkStarDown

I am starting to think when girls mean they like white guys they mean the top 0.1% of the white race. I asked some pajeeta this and she told me she likes white guys and started giving me names of chads like Cavill,Pitt, Pattinson etc. The average white normie literally wasnt even in her radar. They were invisible to her.

I am starting to think when girls mean they like white guys they mean the top 0.1% of the white race. I asked some pajeeta this and she told me she likes white guys and started giving me names of chads like Cavill,Pitt, Pattinson etc. The average white normie literally wasnt even in her radar. They were invisible to her.
water.

Thisnreminded me of that one retard whonwas saying that 9/10 ethics are incel and a 2/10 white could get any ethnic women :feelskek::feelskek:

I think its because of media and how it portrays and pushes only thr top 0.1% of white males everywhere. Obviously an ethnic whore who has never been out of her country will fantasize about these top percentile men and assume that all white guys are somehow 6ft+ with blue eyes, sharp defined jawlines and ripped 6 pack physique

Last edited:
Thisnreminded me of that one retard whonwas saying that 9/10 ethics are incel and a 2/10 white could get any ethnic women :feelskek::feelskek:
ngl such retarded claims deserve warnings the least you can do. You must be genuinely a low-functioning autist to claim this JFL!

Inceldom is the most common in NA and Europe , not in third world shitholes where everyone breeds like cockroaches.

Some indian retard who lives in his native country comes here to tell you how you are a fakecel for having a white skin and how you shouldn't be here.

IN reality he is an incel not because of his looks but because he was either brutally abused in his childhood or just non-NT in general.

In europe however looks are the most important.

I think people will understand 6'1 guy with 2/10 face isnt getting girls, or that 9/10 face at 5'1 isnt getting girls but for some reason when it cames to race over height/face people seem to get a little more deluded

I think people will understand 6'1 guy with 2/10 face isnt getting girls, or that 9/10 face at 5'1 isnt getting girls but for some reason when it cames to race over height/face people seem to get a little more deluded
no i do not understand someone who has a 9/10 face and not getting girls. That's impossible.

Height is a huge factor but a lot of foids are strictly pretty face only.

I do not understand a 6'2+ dude who's around 4/10 facially not getting foids either.

Don't get me wrong white people have it easier when it comes to dating but I do agree that just being white is nowhere near enough.

@NoIdeaWhatToDo thoughts?

Some danish player, people here would say Nordic can't be incel. I think such examples definitely can be incel.

LpOVZiKRvRLDQRETaUy3e1F dlze0SZS qiIMV AzRAN

JBW is mostly for tall guys from western and northern europe and to some degree meds too, in some cases chad slavs and balkan slavs ( actually somewhat underrated group of men )

Don't get me wrong white people have it easier when it comes to dating but I do agree that just being white is nowhere near enough.

@NoIdeaWhatToDo thoughts?
I mean that was the point of the entire post. White skin enough is just not enough to get you laid unlike what a lot of ethnics here claim.

You need average european height, blue eyes and blonde hair. Ethnic foids worship light features not as much the skin color.

I mean that was the point of the entire post. White skin enough is just not enough to get you laid unlike what a lot of ethnics here claim.

You need average european height, blue eyes and blonde hair. Ethnic foids worship light features not as much the skin color.
Ik it was the point.

Was just saying I agreed with it:feelsokman:

High LTN in the West where most chads reside, Gigachad in Balkans and SEA.
Lol he'd get mogged to suicide in the balkans. Balkans are dark haired tall ogres. Theyd bully him to death

Not really, such dudes mog him to oblivion

i
just show the top 1.25% of balkan men theory. Average balkannigger is deformed and looks like an ogre my friend the "deformed" man you showed is a gigachad here.

i agree. foids these days dont care about ethnicity its all about wheter ur chad or not

Lol he'd get mogged to suicide in the balkans. Balkans are dark haired tall ogres. Theyd bully him to death
They are going to be jealous of him that's why. He better never come to this shithole. Total Balkannigger Death.

@juche necromancer

just show the top 1.25% of balkan men theory. Average balkannigger is deformed and looks like an ogre my friend the "deformed" man you showed is a gigachad here.
serbian-model-v0-ckwse8bqj0yb1.jpg

delusional

serbian-model-v0-ckwse8bqj0yb1.jpg

delusional
again the top 1.25% of balkan men you think average balkannigger looks like this ? Delusional. I think so the thing you accused me of being.

Not only does this man represent a tiny fraction of the balkan fraction but also a tiny fraction of all men combined together, he passes as an ethnic CHAD

they don't know how good they have compared to us whites and especially subhuman slavs

again the top 1.25% of balkan men you think average balkannigger looks like this ? Delusional. I think so the thing you accused me of being.

Not only does this man represent a tiny fraction of the balkan fraction but also a tiny fraction of all men combined together, he passes as an ethnic CHAD
and average nordic guy doesn't look like chad

they don't know how good they have compared to us whites and especially subhuman slavs
nie różnisz się za bardzo od nich ( nienawidzisz samego siebie bo jesteś słowianinem )

and average nordic guy doesn't look like chad
I know, but they have light features which are desired by ethnic foids the most.

Average nord is a gigachad compared to the average balkannigger they also height mog balkanniggers.

Dark hair and brown eyes is dysgenic.

The entire world worships and bows down to blue eyes and blonde hair.

slavic men are balding round faced sub...

23af9fd020eedd02728a51b26e65797f.jpg

@NorthernWind
@SocialzERo

I know, but they have light features which are desired by ethnic foids the most.

Average nord is a gigachad compared to the average balkannigger they also height mog balkanniggers.

Dark hair and brown eyes is dysgenic.

The entire world worships and bows down to blue eyes and blonde hair.
i'm myself have blond hair and blue eyes, you really overrate us

@NorthernWind
@SocialzERo
are u a fucking retard? honestly i dont want to be rude but ur being giga retarded at the moment posting genetic winner CHADs that make up a tiny fraction of all men combined together what are you trying to prove by posting pics of actual CHADs ?

You are a slav yourself why aren't you getting pussy if the average slav looked like this ? :lul:

are u a fucking retard? honestly i dont want to be rude but ur being giga retarded at the moment posting genetic winner CHADs that make up a tiny fraction of all men combined together what are you trying to prove by posting pics of actual CHADs ?

You are a slav yourself why aren't you getting pussy if the average slav looked like this ? :lul:
and average nord looks like pig

and average nord looks like pig
Keep coping, buddy. There is a reason why most ethnic foids desire the Northern European phenotype the most along with the Germanic phenotype. Slavs are euroasian and the majority of them are mutted. Potato heads, weird skulls. We are not european cope all you want.

If you had the average Northern European phenotype you wouldn't rot here and talk nonsense that is only if you were not born a manlet or sub5 facially.

True. Foids unlike men don’t see races (White, Black, Asian) but attractivness (Chad, Normie, Incel)

@NorthernWind
@SocialzERo
This is nigga is not a slav. He has 0 slavic features. It's like some curry posting a green eyed chadpreet and pretending everyone looks like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back