Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I am not racist but I think the average ethnic doesn't have any positive quality at all

What innovation? Are you talking about the science they inherited from Europeans after conquering mediterranean lands? Also what is the significance of Western Europeans supposedly living in mud huts ages ago unless it was that way or worse for everybody else?
Funnily enough Europeans didn't live in mudhuts.

I could show you a list of European Inventors and it would be worth gigabytes jfl
Okay then why didn't Sands ever built Printing Press, Railways and Steam enginees ?
Using recent advancements ignores the exponential nature of invention and the broader historical context.

Inventions build upon previous knowledge, leading to accelerated growth in more recent times, that means whoever is at a recent dominance means that they will overwhelmingly hold the most inventions.

Hopefully i don't have to explain this again as it's 4th grade math.

If you travel to 100 AD then most of the inventions you list out will come the from Ancient Egyptians, doesn't mean I have to dickride them.

Wtf are you talking about ? I didn't even mention India in particular you are one who said you hate India and Indians, not me. Also funnily enough the sands you are dickriding will treat you way way worse than the most racist white redneck will.
I don't dickride sands, I'm just saying non-Whites also had accomplishments as counterargument. You on the other hand are defending Whites and their actions by saying all ethnics should be genocided

Your group attacking another group out of lust for the women of that group is very different from an individual lusting after another individual.
again projection, most people end up with partners of their own race, they hate them mostly out of envy agreed but it's not lust of the women but maybe young unmarried people might do that

Using recent advancements ignores the exponential nature of invention and the broader historical context.

Inventions build upon previous knowledge, leading to accelerated growth in more recent times, that means whoever is at a recent dominance means that they will overwhelmingly hold the most inventions.

Hopefully i don't have to explain this again as it's 4th grade math.
And most base knowledge upon which other cultures like sands built their knowledge came from Europe. Also the Ottomans were dominant in Europe when the Printing Press was invented. So much for building upon previous knowledge.
If you travel to 100 AD then most of the inventions you list out will come the from Ancient Egyptians, doesn't mean I have to dickride them.
Nah most inventions of that time like like Aqueducts and stuff would found in the Roman Empire.
I don't dickride sands, I'm just saying non-Whites also had accomplishments as counterargument. You on the other hand are defending Whites and their actions by saying all ethnics should be genocided
Even Ethnics don't want to live among each other. That should show what kind of animal the average ethnic is.

i want to fuck an ethnic noodle

What innovation? Are you talking about the science they inherited from Europeans after conquering mediterranean lands? Also what is the significance of Western Europeans supposedly living in mud huts ages ago unless it was that way or worse for everybody else?
"It's not innovation because they copied bro"

Do you know how scientific advancements work? You're not supposed to reinvent the wheel, you're supposed to build upon knowledge which is already available, which the Sands did. The Greeks and Romans took a lot of inspiration from Ancient Egypt, doesn't mean their inventions are nullified "because they copied bro"

Fucking hell, sounds like I'm talking to uneducated retards here who haven't been to school

And most base knowledge upon which other cultures like sands built their knowledge came from Europe. Also the Ottomans were dominant in Europe when the Printing Press was invented. So much for building upon previous knowledge.
Well lets go back even further, Greeks took a lot of knowledge from Egypt and Sumeria and built upon their knowledge. I know you're going to say well these empires were white and I'm not bothered continuing this so lets leave it there
Nah most inventions of that time like like Aqueducts and stuff would found in the Roman Empire.
Even Indus Valley had a functional sewage system