Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Urge to browse nsfw shit in wagie cagie

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
As many of yall know, I spend most of my days in a literal wagie cagie, which is fine because I pretty much just rot as i do off the clock, but theres been times, like now, where the coomer in me wants to cum out n play, mang:feelsugh:

You'll probably get accused of harassment the millisecond a foid walks in your midst and sees a subhuman consuming such content; I highly advise against it, if you want to keep your job... :society:

How many hours a week? :feelsjuice:

based coomercel

You'll probably get accused of harassment the millisecond a foid walks in your midst and sees a subhuman consuming such content; I highly advise against it, if you want to keep your job... :society:

Im a full time wagecuck, mang

If he was HTN+, they'd lend him a helping hand.