Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Unwritten thread rule: Never make threads based on belief of what's going to happen or predictions alone

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
I've seen a bunch of spammers make posts like, "My teen and child years were ok, I think my adult years are cucked"

Shit like, "The foid was staring at me in the mall, I think she liked me"

The thing is, there's nothing else after them that bothers me so much, no description nothing.

They're like, "I think white people can't be incels" or some other nonsense like "Elliot should've done this more"

When you have a suggestion based on beliefs alone, posting is not the appropriate thing to do, you should pretty much comment on people's videos or threads if you have a belief or faith based solution, it's not that you have nothing to say, it's just it's not appropriate to say it here because it's simply speculation.

I've done this myself and I pledge to not do it again, but the point isn't something moral, it's like your post is basically useless if you're not certain and have a faith based solution you don't even know the credibility of.

I'm talking predictions etc. in the future.

No one is holder of the absolute truth, especially online where you should know that everyone does the things for the kekz

Thanks for informing us on what we should post Jun 29, 2022cel

That's shortlasted dumb cunt like piece of shit nigger I am I am I deserve to get banned and fucked in the ass

Thanks for informing us on what we should post Jun 29, 2022cel
YOOOO You're that religious fuckhead lol I made a critique of your god believes in you bs lol. By the way sorry you got banned.

In general is not good to go to that personal route, unless it can be applied or help the reader to reach a deeper understanding of the things itself. Can be personal expression, because it is, but it has to add more to it.

In general is not good to go to that personal route, unless it can be applied or help the reader to reach a deeper understanding of the things itself. Can be personal expression, because it is, but it has to add more to it.
Yes, just elaborate a bit more why you think this way and so on. I used to see a lot of threads saying, "I think my coworker/ cashier's gonna be impressed or likes me" these predictions. Yet, they're on this forum.

No one except @Emba is holder of the absolute truth, especially online where you should know that everyone does the things for the kekz except @Emba he does it for the lols