Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Unpopular opinion: This forum should only be allowed for those who can prove at least 12 face-to-face rejections

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
I'm sick of these kids who don't have the balls to do anything but still whine about being incel at 16 or whatever.
They're demonstrating foid levels of entitlement.
Cowards don't deserve pussy.

How do you want to prove that?

how if women would put us on tiktok as "creepy man" or call rape if we approach them. You can't approach women in this day of age

Forum would have like 5 users left lol

I'm sick of these kids who don't have the balls to do anything but still whine about being incel at 16 or whatever.
I only approcahed(it was an arranged date by friends) like 2 and the third one went to for literally the guy who has same personality as me but better looking. That was a giga black pill for me so i quit. I dont think lack of trying is a problem. You dont have to try much to see its useless. But youngcels are a problem. You cant be an incel before 18 maybe even 20. I didnt even know that the term incel existed until I was 19 and realized that I am a virgin and dont want to be

you dont approach when you already know its over from the start

I'm 27 and never approached. Tho I may actually take you up on the challenge.

Repeat it after me :

Girls DO approach

how if women would put us on tiktok as "creepy man" or call rape if we approach them. You can't approach women in this day of age

Perfect, then we can submit our mugshot and booking papers as proof

Deserve doesn’t exist @BlkPillPres

A currywhore said to my face that I am ugly :feelsrope:

I'm the only real truecel here, everyone else CHAD OUT.

Good idea tbh
Anyone who does it with proof can apply for st staus

yes of course i should cold approach bro after getting called disgusting, creepy, retarded by both normfags and foids they worship since i was 14.

I got rejected 4 times, i could farm rejections but i think it would mess me up mentally.

Cope. Women give blatantly obvious signals to the men they like

If I did that, nothing would change, really. The only thing I'd get is feeling like shit even more.
If your looks are really fucked-up, no need to try.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: He wants incels to approach women irl :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Sure buddy, but I would prefer not getting BBC-pilled in prison :bigbrain:

Wrong moron. No point in approaching if you already know that you're butt ugly. If you were bullied very early in your childhood, that's an indication that you're going to be incel when you grow up. As early as 3 to 5 years of age, our craniofacial base and pheno becomes apparent and we carry this base throughout our lives. Those with poor bases are going to end up as incels and early indications of that are bullying, mockery and alienation.
Very based.

Quantity is not the only factor. For example I have been rejected by four girls by I spend a long time hanging out with them and creating a connection, which is more demanding than just asking out 12 randoms on the street

I've never, at any point, asked out a woman. Your criterion does not apply to me for the following reasons:

• I have stuttering issues from ASD and cannot make eye contact because of severe social anxiety
  • I am 5'3(120lbs) and get mistaken for a 12-15 y/o adolescent despite being 23
  • I have a very feminine voice and often get mistaken for a woman over the phone
  • In public, women look at me in disgust and avoid me because my anxious, autistic behavior manifests as avoidance of other people.
  • I cannot drive because my form of ASD impairs my visual processing abilities.
  • I very rarely leave my apartment since I cannot function in society because of the reasons mention above
Please be more empathetic.

Last edited:
Wrong moron. No point in approaching if you already know that you're butt ugly. If you were bullied very early in your childhood, that's an indication that you're going to be incel when you grow up. As early as 3 to 5 years of age, our craniofacial base and pheno becomes apparent and we carry this base throughout our lives. Those with poor bases are going to end up as incels and early indications of that are bullying, mockery and alienation.
Thank you

Nothing like that can be proven and either way it doesn't matter. Its not as if you are going to be a part of this forum in the next 10 years, and if you seriously plan to be I'd say there's something wrong with you because you choosing to do nothing with your life.

i will mass approach(around 100 girls) next month and see what happens. will make a thread about it maybe

You already know if girls like you at this point. No need to try every week and get the same results. Plus, it would be more suicidal to keep getting rejected.

I thnk most of the time it's just an age thing. If someone is still incel at 25, and is at least neurotypical enough to talk (so not severely autist) and normie looks, they would have ascended. I hate the fact that there are teens on here they really cant relate and are usually the biggest fakecels. We just need a board for oldcels only, only we know the true pain of eternal loneliness

Retarded thread. I never approached any female and never will if i don't get any real IOIs. Approaching as an incel is not only pointless and retarded but can also have a bad outcome for the incel. Said it for the n-th time here.

kek approaching is social suicide :feelskek:

I've never, at any point, asked out a woman. Your criterion does not apply to me for the following reasons:

• I have stuttering issues from ASD and cannot make eye contact because of severe social anxiety
  • I have a very feminine voice and often get mistaken for a woman over the phone
  • In public, women look at me in disgust and avoid me because my anxious, autistic behavior manifests as avoidance of other people.
  • I very rarely leave my apartment since I cannot function in society because of the reasons mention above
Holy shit that's brutal buddy.

Low IQ thread, women would have already approached you if you were good looking.

No point in approaching if you already know that you're butt ugly. If you were bullied very early in your childhood, that's an indication that you're going to be incel when you grow up. As early as 3 to 5 years of age, our craniofacial base and pheno becomes apparent and we carry this base throughout our lives. Those with poor bases are going to end up as incels and early indications of that are bullying, mockery and alienation.
High iq post

bro im confused as fuck with that approaching thing. I mean, im 18yocel, I only approached twice, none of them ended up in a kiss/relationship. But as an user said some posts above: if the girl likes you, she ill show signals.
So i didnt get any girl by approaching because they didnt give signal (so i shouldnt have approached), or i must approach anyway?

ngl, I agree

the average youngster is a pussy, let's be real. Some guys here would shit their pants even if a girl approached them jfl

brutal.

ngl, I agree

the average youngster is a pussy, let's be real. Some guys here would shit their pants even if a girl approached them jfl
@Broly jfl @ this guy kek :feelsclown::lul: Females don't approach normies first, let alone incels. If an average female "romantically" approached me regardless of the place and situation i would legit think that she's up to something :feelskek:

No. Just no, this is my opinon, but some young guys (myself included) only need to look in the mirror to realize how over it is for them. Why even bother trying, if you already know the outcome? Plus, if some foid is interested in you, she'll let you know. "Muh, girls don't approach first, bro" is a subhuman cope

Cold approach is cope, only works for chad. Warm approach is different though, but requires social circle.

@Broly jfl @ this guy kek :feelsclown::lul: Females don't approach normies first, let alone incels. If an average female "romantically" approached me regardless of the place and situation i would legit think that she's up to something :feelskek:
mirin blatant autism

I said that some guys are such pussies they wouldn't be able to do a thing even if handed to them

Perfect, then we can submit our mugshot and booking papers as proof
:feelshaha:

Its not as if you are going to be a part of this forum in the next 10 years, and if you seriously plan to be I'd say there's something wrong with you because you choosing to do nothing with your life.
I'd turn that around and ask why be here even one day if you're not a lifer? There's nothing on this forum that will help you ascend and plenty that will dig you deeper into inceldom.

You already know if girls like you at this point. No need to try every week and get the same results. Plus, it would be more suicidal to keep getting rejected.
Yeah, but did you even get rejected enough times? If 99% of your approaches get rejected, that means you can approach 3 girls a day and end up with a body count of 100 in 10 years if you're so inclined (and that's with 99% foids rejecting you). So if you approached 5 foids in your life and got rejected 5 times, that's no reason to give up. And let's be real, most guys here never approached any foids.

bro im confused as fuck with that approaching thing. I mean, im 18yocel, I only approached twice, none of them ended up in a kiss/relationship. But as an user said some posts above: if the girl likes you, she ill show signals.
So i didnt get any girl by approaching because they didnt give signal (so i shouldnt have approached), or i must approach anyway?
Do you give signals to girls you like in those situations? Well they're even less likely to. And approaching foids is simply going over and talking to them and seeing how they react. Even if 99% of them are uninterested and walk away, you can approach 1 girl a day and get 3+ girlfriends a year.

Low IQ thread, women would have already approached you if you were good looking.
Most guys don't get approached but most guys aren't incel either, therefore just because you don't get approached doesn't mean you're destined for inceldom. And you don't have to be good looking to not be an incel, otherwise most guys would be incels (because women consider 80% of guys to be uglier than average as per that OkCupid research).

kek approaching is social suicide :feelskek:
I've done it 150 times on campus. Didn't get a girlfriend out of it (because I'm actually an incel unlike most of these pussies) but many of those girls talked to me again or at least said hi when they saw me next time. It was actually the opposite of a social suicide, not that incels have much social standing to lose.

Seriously, stop being pussies.

And thread was meant to be a joke and a riff on another thread
but it turns out a lot of you are pussies who never even tried so now I replied even though most of you cowards won't listen.