Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Unpopular opinion: This forum should only be allowed for those living in first-world countries.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
The United States, Canada, most of Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, and then parts of South Africa etc. The amount of shit that people from third world countries post on here is usually top tier garbage. A lot of their posts are in broken English and alot of the time their posts have nothing to do with anything. They werent exposed to the same things growing up that we were for instance like Chads partying and what not because chad was trying to find enough rice to eat and couldnt gain muscle lol. Or the same highschool scenarios, cliched social structures, and much more so its hard to even relate to these people and funny watching them try to relate to us.

Last edited:
"They're not privileged enough to come to this place for the underprivileged."

:feelswhat:

Helo am 28 year man from somalia. Sorry for my bed england. I selled my sister for internet connection for forum "inkwell.is" and i want to become the goodest blackpiller like you I am with 4/10 face on brazil tinder and i am khhv. pls no copy pasterino my story. Please help me.

we dont need incel on incel hate. that'll just devide us

I'm from a 4th world country.

Hypergamy is going worldwide, none of us are safe

The United States, Canada, most of Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, and then parts of South Africa etc. The amount of shit that people from third world countries post on here is usually top tier garbage. A lot of their posts are in broken English and alot of the time their posts have nothing to do with anything. They werent exposed to the same things growing up that we were for instance like Chads partying and what not because chad was trying to find enough rice to eat and couldnt gain muscle lol. Or the same highschool scenarios, cliched social structures, and much more so its hard to even relate to these people and funny watching them try to relate to us.
Soy

Wojak avi and using "unpopular opinion" :feelshaha:

Cope more wigger, this is a place to outcasts share experiences and you want to divide it even more just because "muhhh i cant relate" gay shit and some wrong words, jfl.
if you dont want to see gringos just go to their profile and press the button "ignore".
i dont even know why you are so bothered, you don't even use this site, just look at the time you joined and compare it to your posts/online time.

Last edited:
I'm guessing most of the broken english comes from european users. But then again you excluded latino nations many of whom do experience the worst of western party casual hook up culture.

Further this disease is not endemic to western nations. It is spreading everywhere that is touched by western influence and culture. Or any form of liberal urbanized set up. Only the strictest of Islamic nations have some partial immunity to all this.

I mean sure I may be from a shithole and I may not have experienced 15 year old classmates lose virginity like you people. But I did experience peers in their 20s lose virginity while I still remained touchless.
Where my shithole bros at @Idlevillagercel @Mainländer @BrazilianLiveMatter @Lookscel @Speedloader

Last edited:
Helo am 28 year man from somalia. Sorry for my bed england. I selled my sister for internet connection for forum "inkwell.is" and i want to become the goodest blackpiller like you I am with 4/10 face on brazil tinder and i am khhv. pls no copy pasterino my story. Please help me.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Cope more wigger, this is a place to outcasts share experiences and you want to divide it even more just because "muhhh i cant relate" gay shit and some wrong words, jfl.
what and idiot. Im from eastern europe and sometimes I cant relate to what americans here say but I dont start complaning about it:feelsseriously:. Imagine gatekeeping an incel forum. And yea Its same everywhere except a few countries with arranged marriages where women dont have rights

Last edited:
You have no clue about what happens in Brazil! From time to time some ugly Brazilian men just post on youtube how they could finally get laid once they got their asses to the USA...Not even gonna talk about Europe...because most Brazilians, even locationcels can get laid with European Nordic Stacies and they cannot even explain why, because if those women were Brazilians, they would not even talk to them!

In Brazil Women can have top tier men from any race without any social repercussion, you'll basically compete with top tier men from all races at once! Americans are so obsessed with racial hierarchy and one drop rule, they could not understand how Women don't give a beep once they can fuck every men they want!

In Brazil Chads are just one of their supreme options!

:feels::feels::feels::feels::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Low IQ post
The troubles that ugly men face are the same everywhere in the world
You forget that we live in time of globalization so the Chad culture is spread everywhere because of American media, movies, music etc
If you are ugly, you will travel even to third world ad still get rejected.
There were many white incels rejected by noodlewhores.
Hypergamy is even higher in third wold countries because the more down you are, the more up you will look to that is the reason ethnic girls look up only to white chads.

Last edited:
Oh look, the street shitter had to chime in.

fuck off shitskin, you don't belong here. this place should only be reserved for whites.

a balding street shitter pajeet like u should worry about securing his morning designated street spot for shitting rather than what goes on this forum.

On a side note what a pathetic existence tbh, i feel sorry for the people who have to look at you, what a ghastly sight it must be seeing your shit coloured skin and your balding head, ew.
:dafuckfeels: What?

all currycels should be banned from this forum. All these curry cels are disgusting not only in terms of looks but coherence and intelligence as well. I hate them more than myself.

They should be banned right away.

all currycels should be banned from this forum. All these curry cels are disgusting not only in terms of looks but coherence and intelligence as well. I hate them more than myself.

:dafuckfeels: Aren't you a currycel too?

:dafuckfeels: Aren't you a currycel too?
yes, and i am part of the problem too. We curry cels are a curse on humanity, we have no right to be here just based on our subhumanity.

We are deteriorating the quality of the forum, it's quite apparent and not even a matter of discussion. All shitskins should be perma banned right away or they should be segregated and not allowed to participate in the white subforum.

yes, and i am part of the problem too. We curry cels are a curse on humanity, we have no right to be here just based on our subhumanity.

We are deteriorating the quality of the forum, it's quite apparent and not even a matter of discussion. All shitskins should be perma banned right away or they should be segregated and not allowed to participate in the white subforum.
:cryfeels: Is this the crime of being a shitskin curry?

:cryfeels: Is this the crime of being a shitskin curry?
yes, unfortunately. We all have to pay the price of being a shitskin curry, that's the way it's supposed to be.

This faggot again:feelskek:
I'm damn sure this is some redditor larping as an incel, kys faggot

are they you shitskin faggot? were you born yesterday.
No sorry I wasn't scrolling through incel forum or 4chan for years already, only recently, we all have different interests...

Very low iq statement, not that anything is different in the third world you idiot

Incels are the last people who should be elitist. I’ve been left out my whole life, I’m not going to do that to others

The only cure for self-hating curries is raping and impregnating a white foid in GTA 5
You have to pass on the shitskin curse to another in order to purify yourself

I hope @curryfool doesn't read this

Last edited:
this is bullshit. :fuk:

ethnic brazilian 9/10 chads with big dick and big muscles get laid with white low-tier beckies in the redneck side of the US... yeah right
Here fixed that for you :feelsLSD:

I disagree because I think if you're involuntary celibate then you should be welcomed :feelzez: here as the world already hates cels so why should we cause division within our own community.:feelscomfy:

Nah let the 2nd and 3rd worlders on. They have in interesting point of view. Plus they increase the forum's diversity :feelsaww:

Where my shithole bros at @Idlevillagercel @Mainländer @BrazilianLiveMatter @Lookscel @Speedloader
I was busy fucking my two underaged daughters.

The only cure for self-hating curries is raping and impregnating a white foid in GTA 5
You have to pass on the shitskin curse to another in order to purify yourself

I hope @curryfool doesn't read this

That's an interesting way of saying that you suck white cock :feelswhat:

Wtf is wrong with people on this forum. I had a stroke reading this shit

Thanks to globalism and anglo cuck supremacy, living in a third world shithole is not so different. Anglos managed to export faggotry, feminism, and other identity politics (must worship niggerino) to third world countries. I would say feminism is your number one exported product. So you see, we live in a country with a shit tier infrastructure, corruption and a lot of violence, but still we have feminists wanting our heads and demanding gibs. Women here behave the same way they behave in your precious first world country, they want Chad and only Chad and still spout feminism garbage. Try to stop exporting faggotry and feminism to poor countries for once and we can talk, you anglo cuck, until then it's the same shit with hypergamy all over the world, but this time in poorer conditions. Unpopular opinion, more like fucking retarded opinion.

Just wait a few more years (or a decade at most), and the West, too, will belong to the third world.

I absolutely agree, OP :feelswhat:

I dont agree, hypergamy sucks everywhere. Also on top of looks you need money, your own place and car and that is very hard to earn in third world country. Girls are whoring here since 12 with teen chads sucking their dicks in public places.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

No that's the price of being retarded [UWSL] special. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]You see, our friend @curryfool here is a special kid. His mom told him he's "special" and "not like other kids". That's why he has special needs too. Even now he's having one of his episodes but we mustn't be confused or scared, that would be very abliest of us. He seems to be skipping on his pills tho. Must up his dose now, we don't want him eating glue again, do we? [/UWSL]
curry fool has gone insane. Holy fuck he is legit special Ed tier lmao