Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Universitycels Prove High IQ, Rich and Athletic Fags Are Fakecels and Trucels Don’t Attend University!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Because Unicels complain that Universities are only filled with 6’3 white Zoomers that all have chad faces in every single thread of theirs. It’s obvious that good genes come in pairs and the ones that allow your family to be rich, for you to have high IQ, and be athletic are the same ones that make you tall and good looking.

Furthermore, us non university educatedcels are the real trucels because only chads go to university.

Last edited:
@Incelius Savage @PLA1092 :bigbrain:

ones that allow your family to be rich, for you to have high IQ, and be athletic are the same ones that make you tall and good looking.
Except my family isn't rich, I'm above-average not high IQ, not athletic, not tall, and not good looking. I'm going to a tech school on my own (dwindling) dime that I saved up during the brief stint I had an actual full-time job in my field of software, and that schooling I had to take out a loan for and pay it all back on my own. I haven't gotten any handouts in life. Yet... :dafuckfeels:

Except my family isn't rich, I'm above-average not high IQ, not athletic, not tall, and not good looking. I'm going to a tech school on my own (dwindling) dime that I saved up during the brief stint I had an actual full-time job in my field. :dafuckfeels:
Community college doesn’t count.

Oh, you mean those big frat schools, like the.. fuck, I have trouble remember them. Oh, Yale! Like Yale?

Because Unicels complain that Universities are only filled with 6’3 white Zoomers that all have chad faces in every single thread of theirs. It’s obvious that good genes come in pairs and the ones that allow your family to be rich, for you to have high IQ, and be athletic are the same ones that make you tall and good looking.

Furthermore, us non university educatedcels are the real trucels because only chads go to university.
It's equally likely that these people tend to mostly notice moggers/Stacylites more often as they "stand out" as a result of the confirmation bias; especially if it's a less "elite" school unlike places like Princeton/Harvard, that are mainly filled with wealthy white Chads/foids... :feelshehe:

You don't necessarily have to be wealthy or high IQ to attend any college/university; it does, however make things a hundred times harder for us average/low IQcels that don't possess those traits. :feelsclown:

that good genes come in pairs and the ones that allow your family to be rich, for you to have high IQ, and be athletic are the same ones that make you tall and good looking.

In a parallel timeline, Intellau was able to successfully save money in an ABLE account and achieve a community college stint.

Able

high IQ point. Real college is only ivy league or equivalent (MIT/Stanford/Oxford etc.).

The IQ pill is bullshit but university is as easy as it will ever be (still not easy overall) to get laid if you live in a first world country where the ratio is 60+/40- in favor of females. It's a well known phenomenon that average normie whites can slay when the odds are that stacked. Especially libtard arts unis. If you can't get laid in uni it's p much over. Toilets are as lose as they ever will be too. Partying all the time etc.

Tbh, I never knew there was a difference.
the difference is massive, the ivy league oldcel fags mog us normal college oldcels to infinity. Just check the salary diffeernces. Massive ragefuel ngl. Also rich fags 77x more likely to end up in ivy league btw. We shouldn't feel too bad, it is our family's failure of being poor and maybe IQ too

In a parallel timeline, Intellau was able to successfully save money in an ABLE account and achieve a community college stint.

As for the examples I promised to always provide when able:

122821112 10224843064450012 473270320457054547 n

A

BA

The IQ pill is bullshit but university is as easy as it will ever be (still not easy overall) to get laid if you live in a first world country where the ratio is 60+/40- in favor of females. It's a well known phenomenon that average normie whites can slay when the odds are that stacked. Especially libtard arts unis. If you can't get laid in uni it's p much over. Toilets are as lose as they ever will be too. Partying all the time etc.

View attachment 666385
I live on a majority female campus (56% female) and have never once gotten a chance.

have low intelligence,

In Wisconsin, people who complete the A.S at a community college are guaranteed admission to the B.S program at state university.

In Wisconsin, people who complete the A.S at a community college are guaranteed admission to the B.S program at state university.
Yeah, people even do that on purpose to save money.

When I went to Stanford and Harvard university on vacation, I saw plenty of incel looking men on the campuses there.

the difference is massive, the ivy league oldcel fags mog us normal college oldcels to infinity. Just check the salary diffeernces. Massive ragefuel ngl. Also rich fags 77x more likely to end up in ivy league btw. We shouldn't feel too bad, it is our family's failure of being poor and maybe IQ too
I wouldn't care so much about the salary difference, if I could get any salary in the first place. Being stuck underemployed is far more degrading, imo. :fuk: