Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel University professor blackpills entire class of 500 students. Comparing chad to a ricecel.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
They're called average normal people. Try leaving your house one day and you'll see some for yourself.
Are you on your period or something? You seem offended. Just lol at using a typical cucktear insult. If he's a Chad then you have low standards, you give bluepilled normie ratings.

college is so retarded. who gives a shit about this? could find this for free online.

everyone is aware of the blackpill
maybe not by name but they know the principles
no one likes to admit it though
it's an uncomfortable truth that we all have to deal with
respect to this professor for actually admitting it
jfl @ that delusional cumslut saying they're equally attractive
how does someone become that delusional? she's deceiving herself
I will go for white women. I will eatablish jizya and humiliate the soys and kuffars by
shaving their eyebrows and making them walk everywhere with massive belts.
Your hairy kebab ass will be sent back to Shitholeistan.
Tell me that when you clean my yard in my rural countryside villa in the newly conquered west lmfao
:lul::lul:

Last edited:
Are you on your period or something? You seem offended. Just lol at using a typical cucktear insult. If he's a Chad then you have low standards, you give bluepilled normie ratings.

I fucking hate retarded autists who call male models "7/10" and claim the world is full of incredibly beautiful people. Then when you ask for proof or show an actual group of normal people (eg. this classroom), they have nothing to say, because the fantasy they've created doesn't exist. I just went to a shopping mall today and walked around for 20 minutes. I saw hundreds of people, many of whom were pretty ugly.

I am not giving you an "insult". I am being sincere. Many people on this site are complete shut-ins who have lost touch with reality. You sound like one of them. It isn't good for you, because your belief system is no longer reality based. It isn't good for representation of incels either, because it makes it easy for people to claim we are "deluded" (because any system that ranks top male models as "7/10" is by definition retarded).

5/10 is statistical average. 50% of the men in that classroom were above a 5/10 and 50% were below a 5/10. A man's rating is determined by his comparison to his peers. If you MOG >80-90% of your peers with absolute ease you are absolutely a top tier man.

In truth that classroom's rating was skewed a little lower than it might typically have been otherwise due to the high concentration of ethnics in it (racepill 101) as this was a "racial studies" course with high ethnic enrollment. But absolutely, regardless, that guy is at the top end of the spectrum for men his age.

To give some further perspective - How many guys have you personally met with six pack abs? Or how many do you see that have defined six packs when you go to a beach? How often do you see someone that looks like a male model walking down the street? Unicorns are just that - rare occurrences that can be exaggerated online because anyone can take the same Chico pics and make 1000 Tinder experiments with him. But even if there are 1000 Chico Tinder profiles, there's still only one Lachowski in the world.

I fucking hate retarded autists who call male models "7/10" and claim the world is full of incredibly beautiful people. Then when you ask for proof or show an actual group of normal people (eg. this classroom), they have nothing to say, because the fantasy they've created doesn't exist. I just went to a shopping mall today and walked around for 20 minutes. I saw hundreds of people, many of whom were pretty ugly.

I am not giving you an "insult". I am being sincere. Many people on this site are complete shut-ins who have lost touch with reality. You sound like one of them. It isn't good for you, because your belief system is no longer reality based. It isn't good for representation of incels either, because it makes it easy for people to claim we are "deluded" (because any system that ranks top male models as "7/10" is by definition retarded).

5/10 is statistical average. 50% of the men in that classroom were above a 5/10 and 50% were below a 5/10. A man's rating is determined by his comparison to his peers. If you MOG >80-90% of your peers with absolute ease you are absolutely a top tier man.

In truth that classroom's rating was skewed a little lower than it might typically have been otherwise due to the high concentration of ethnics in it (racepill 101) as this was a "racial studies" course with high ethnic enrollment. But absolutely, regardless, that guy is at the top end of the spectrum for men his age.

To give some further perspective - How many guys have you personally met with six pack abs? Or how many do you see that have defined six packs when you go to a beach? How often do you see someone that looks like a male model walking down the street? Unicorns are just that - rare occurrences that can be exaggerated online because anyone can take the same Chico pics and make 1000 Tinder experiments with him. But even if there are 1000 Chico Tinder profiles, there's still only one Lachowski in the world.

I'm not a "Lookism autist." I just think it's odd to ask if I'm retarded just because I have a stricter rating system than most (including Lookism). I see tons of guys that look like the white guy in the video daily, but I don't consider them to be Chads. He's nothing special where I'm from, he would just blend in with the crowd. So it's not just a matter of an opinion, but also a perspective. As for models, most models are between 5-6/10. Only Francisco Lachowski is a 7/10 for me, the others like Sean O'pry, Jordan Barrett, David Gandy, I don't see the appeal in them, but I do think they're a 6.5/10. Besides, I don't represent incels, I'm a truecel. The vast majority of the userbase look like normal guys, leading people to believe Incels just have a bad personality. Now, they are the people who misrepresent ugly men, not me because I have strict ratings.

I'm not a "Lookism autist."

Okay, I'll take your word for it...

As for models, most models are between 5-6/10. Only Francisco Lachowski is a 7/10 for me, the others like Sean O'pry, Jordan Barrett, David Gandy, I don't see the appeal in them, but I do think they're a 6.5/10.

vlB.gif

Fucking lying two-faced virtue-signalling cunt makes my blood boil. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: I hope that stupid fucking bitch gets raped by some fratboys and left with AIDS.

Okay, I'll take your word for it...

vlB.gif
Now who's the Lookism autist here? Cage more, boyo. Won't change the fact that dude is nowhere near a Chad. And the "ricecel" isn't even cel-tier, it's funny how you don't speak up about that, yet you get your panties twisted in a bunch about the white guy.

Now who's the Lookism autist here? Cage more, boyo. Won't change the fact that dude is nowhere near a Chad. And the "ricecel" isn't even cel-tier, it's funny how you don't speak up about that, yet you get your panties twisted in a bunch about the white guy.

Dude you just said guys who are well known as the most beautiful in the world and paid millions of dollars a year just to look good are "5-7/10". So where are the 8+ men? How many do you think exist in the world? 20? 50? Could you fill a room with them? Would there even be enough?

This is a 6.5/10?

d96.png

How many men have you met that are bigger and better looking in your life?

The "ricecel" was specifically chosen in this video to represent a "handsome Asian" by the crowd. And yet the MOG against this white guy is massive. Racepill is real.

Last edited:
nigga you think gandy is a 6.5/10
you do realise that you don't see the appeal of him because you're a heterosexual male, right? Try putting yourself in a woman's shoes and look at his features.

Dude you just said guys who are well known as the most beautiful in the world and paid millions of dollars a year for it are "5-7/10". So where are the 8+ men? How many do you think exist in the world? 20? 50? Could you fill a room with them? Would there even be enough?
I showed my friend David Gandy and told him he's a super model. My friend genuinely started caging. Just because he's a model, doesn't mean he's in the 99th percentile objectively. Some male models are actually pretty ugly.
nigga you think gandy is a 6.5/10
you do realise that you don't see the appeal of him because you're a heterosexual male, right? Try putting yourself in a woman's shoes and look at his features.

So just because I'm heterosexual, I can't objectively rate men? Why even bother rating incels in the first place then? But I'll humor you. Take a look at the highest paid female model. She's not a 9, she's literally around a 5 or so. She's nothing special. I see women way prettier on a daily basis.

I showed my friend David Gandy and told him he's a super model. My friend genuinely started caging. Just because he's a model, doesn't mean he's in the objectively in the 99th percentile. Some male models are actually pretty ugly.

Good job. You and your male buddy don't get a hard on over him, so clearly he's mediocre looking. Maybe Gandy nowadays. Gandy is his prime was in every ad campaign in every magazine and on every billboard. You couldn't escape him.

a21f8a67-6f6d-42f3-9415-a45d08cfc903.jpg

Capitalism and Tinder will dictate what is attractive better than you and your buddy. I don't try to determine what "ought" to be attractive based on my own values or preferences. I look at where the money and women go, because that's what actually matters.

No one does better than guys like Lachowski and Miro Cech in Tinder experiments. These guys are in the top 10 of male models in the entire world. Their performance on Tinder mirrors this. The are not "6-7/10" because if they are, there is virtually no 8+/10 man on earth, and you are leaving 3 points of your scale completely unused or reserved for fantasy photoshops rather than real people.

Good job. You and your male buddy don't get a hard on over him, so clearly he's mediocre looking. Maybe Gandy nowadays. Gandy is his prime was in every ad campaign in every magazine and on every billboard. You couldn't escape him.

a21f8a67-6f6d-42f3-9415-a45d08cfc903.jpg

Capitalism and Tinder will dictate what is attractive better than you and your buddy. No one does better than guys like Lachowski and Miro Cech in Tinder experiments. These guys are in the top 10 of male models in the entire world. Their performance on Tinder mirrors this. The are not "6-7/10" because if they are, there is no 8+/10 man on earth, and you are leaving 3 points of your scale completely unused or reserved for fantasy photoshops rather than real people.

While attractiveness and ratings are related, it's not necessarily the same thing. I see good looking women often, but that doesn't mean they're 9s just because I consider them to be good looking. There are plenty of guys that I have seen IRL who mog these models into oblivion, they just aren't in the world of modeling. I have a legit 8+/10 Chadullah friend, he may be the best looking guy I have ever seen. Take Jeremy Meeks. He wasn't a model before he got jailed, yet he mogged/mogs all the aforementioned models. There are a lot of good looking guys who mog these super models, we just haven't heard of them.

Wish there was a curry there , well curries are technically asian but on a different level than actual asians.

While attractiveness and ratings are related, it's not necessarily the same thing. I see good looking women often, but that doesn't mean they're 9s just because I consider them to be good looking. There are plenty of guys that I have seen IRL who mog these models into oblivion, they just aren't in the world of modeling. I have a legit 8+/10 Chadullah friend, he may be the best looking guy I have ever seen. Take Jeremy Meeks. He wasn't a model before he got jailed, yet he mogged/mogs all the aforementioned models. There are a lot of good looking guys who mog these super models, we just haven't heard of them.

No, there really aren't many of them at all, or they'd be doing what Meeks did and be making millions of dollars off it. It's not hard to sign up with a modeling or acting agency and get easy work if you have that kind of face. I would love to know where you live where "plenty of guys" MOG top male models. Or plenty of women are better looking than Candice Swanepoel.

Wherever it is, I'll be sure to avoid it like the plague.

Fortunately, I've never been any place on earth where that is remotely true. And I've never met a guy IRL who can beat Chico's or Miro's TInder results.

No, there really aren't many of them at all, or they'd be doing what Meeks did and be making millions of dollars off it. It's not hard to sign up with a modeling or acting agency and get easy work if you have that kind of face. I would love to know where you live where "plenty of guys" MOG top male models. Or plenty of women are better looking than Candice Swanepoel.

Wherever it is, I'll be sure to avoid it like the plague.

Fortunately, I've never been any place on earth where that is remotely true. And I've never met a guy IRL who can beat Chico's or Miro's TInder results.

I live in the Netherlands. The tallest people of the world live here. Not just men, but women too. Four out of ten women heightmog me, on average. At 180 cm (estimated guess from people) I am a few centimeters away from the average height in the country, but considering I'm curry, I'm well above average. Also, I know of good looking people who wish not to enter the modeling industry. Of my Chadullah friend has been said that he could easily be a model (he's also 6'3", on top of his 8+/10 face). People comment on his looks often, he even has guys telling him how handsome he is, because he is, MA SHA ALLAH. I've seen girls staring at him. Lifefuel because he ignores them all.

That dude is chad. Idc if you have stricter standards. He is not chad is your opinion. In reality he can slay any girl.

He looks good, tall, big frame.
P
I live in the Netherlands. The tallest people of the world live here. Not just men, but women too. Four out of ten women heightmog me, on average. At 180 cm (estimated guess from people) I am a few centimeters away from the average height in the country, but considering I'm curry, I'm well above average. Also, I know of good looking people who wish not to enter the modeling industry. Of my Chadullah friend has been said that he could easily be a model (he's also 6'3", on top of his 8+/10 face). People comment on his looks often, he even has guys telling him how handsome he is, because he is, MA SHA ALLAH. I've seen girls staring at him. Lifefuel because he ignores them all.
post his pic

Holy fuck. I've said many times how much I could never survive living in Viking territory and how it must be the most Chadded place on earth. I guess that's all true. My sincere condolences. I have already long ago resolved never to travel to Viking territory and you have enforced that. Those countries are the birthplace of pure-blooded MegaChads.

That must be horrifying. That is likely the worst place on earth for a curry to try to compete. The worst place for any man really. Competition must be insane. The MOGs must be surreal and soul destroying. No wonder your perspective has become so skewed.

Holy fuck. I've said many times how much I could never survive living in Viking territory and how it must be the most Chadded place on earth. I guess that's all true. My sincere condolences. I have already long ago resolved never to travel to Viking territory and you have enforced that. Those countries are the birthplace of pure-blooded MegaChads.

That must be horrifying. That is likely the worst place on earth for a curry to try to compete.

Thanks for your sympathy, it's much appreciated. I have seen so many tall, good looking dudes and gals. It's suicide fuel, I wonder what goes through their minds when they lay their eyes on a truecel like me. Now that I think about it, I haven't ever seen a curry guy with a Dutch gal. Never. They usually date curry girls. But I have seen some curry girls with Dutch guys. Also, the native women here are very good looking. Anytime I watch an American high school movie with a "hottest girl in school" character, she just looks like the average Dutch girl. :feelskek: and yep, no wonder my perspective is so skewed, I get exposed to some of the best looking people often.
That dude is chad. Idc if you have stricter standards. He is not chad is your opinion. In reality he can slay any girl.

He looks good, tall, big frame.
P

post his pic

I don't have his picture anymore. My Tyrone friend once took an unsuspecting picture of him and sent it to a Stacy-lite and she literally said "OMG GIVE HIM MY NUMBER" and Chadullah just dismissed it. A few days later, she texts Tyrone asking "Did you give him my number already?" :feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Oh god, this shit was brutal, do this comparison in a room full of foids, chads and normies? I would not be surprised if that ricel go ER, no seriously if this shit happened to me now, it would be the point of no return, I would appear there prepared and give a ERrand for everyone there, like wtf, this was painful to watch

Thanks for your sympathy, it's much appreciated. I have seen so many tall, good looking dudes and gals. It's suicide fuel, I wonder what goes through their minds when they lay their eyes on a truecel like me. Now that I think about it, I haven't ever seen a curry guy with a Dutch gal. Never. They usually date curry girls. But I have seen some curry girls with Dutch guys. Also, the native women here are very good looking. Anytime I watch an American high school movie with a "hottest girl in school" character, she just looks like the average Dutch girl. :feelskek:

Yeah I believe you completely. I understand much better knowing where you're from.

I made a thread about these people.

https://incels.is/threads/after-stu...enotype-overall-for-both-men-and-women.83816/

Nordic/Germanic descent countries (Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Denmark) have the absolute top quality humans on earth. It's not even remotely comparable. They're taller, stronger, and better in almost every way than humans from anywhere else on earth. By most measures they're clearly better looking as well.

I have spent a lot of time in recent years pondering my circumstances and how so much of what we get in life is dictated by where we are born. I have wondered if it is better to be born around good looking people like that and be able to experience their beauty, but because of it, feel like shit and get treated like shit. Or if it is better to be born around ugly people (like in India) and never experience beautiful people around you, but feel like a normal person.

I think overall it is better to never see it or be around it, because what gives you value in the end is your ability to compete, and you just can't stand a chance being born into that. If it was your parents that moved there, they couldn't have picked a darker Hell for you to grow up in.

I'm seriously too afraid to even travel there for a vacation. And you have to live with it every day. Genetics aren't fair and this "globalized" work is horrible for us subpar men. Honestly, we should have been born among our own people away from all this. We could have probably been normal people there. I've gone to Indian events and realized I'm not that shitty among my own people. I'm not even short. But I'm not among my own people.

Instead we live in the white man's gutter and watch his life as spectators.

Sucks tbh.

i bet you he reads this forum

Fuck imagine being the asian guy and being used as the loser example in front of all that people
LOL ropefuel thank god hes at least chang lite or he wouldve went cho

Thirsty dude fall for the lies.

Every
Single
Time

Kek

The racepill and blackpill are indisputable. Everyone knows they are true deep down but dont admit it because it's not politically correct to acknowledge these truths.

Truth is a very uncomfortable thing to face, people lash out at it, they dont want to hear it.

Which is why blackpill and incels are despised and ridiculed. But as the old saying goes “first they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win”

I could never survive living in Viking territory

Viking territory is only for Vikings.
Nordic/Germanic descent countries (Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Denmark) have the absolute top quality humans on earth. It's not even remotely comparable. They're taller, stronger, and better in almost every way than humans from anywhere else on earth.

This is why (((they))) are destroying white people. just avoid being a tool for (((them))).