Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel University professor blackpills entire class of 500 students. Comparing chad to a ricecel.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Fuck, that Asian guy must feel so humiliated. I feel bad for him. But someone has to make a sacrifice in order for the blackpill to come out.

Also jfl at the politically correct white roastie standing her moral ground and lying that both are equally attractive.

These dumb cunts will deny truth and deny everythinggggg in order to be seen more nice in front of the public. Another lesson to be learned: Never trust what a women says.
They always lie.

Ethnics have my condolences. Provided that they aren't going for white women.

Women are just shit, but men worship them nonetheless. Instead of holding women responsible for being shitty whores and cunts without any honor and loyalty, they end up - yawns - blaming another group of MEN, of course. In the case of that video's comment section, >muh Hollywood.

poor ricel,

also fuck that virtue-signalling Stacy

Holy fuck! It's working! The blackpill is spreading!

He quoted the $247K!

https://incels.is/threads/scientifi...f-importance-is-race-height-face-money.59098/
income-race.jpg

Science always wins.

Even over libtard universities.

This just made my day.

Lifefuel on a massive level.

Wait til they start quoting >30% ethnic celibacy in universities as well and posting the graph from my sig.

Last edited:
The nerve of that bitch..

I’m not even a ricecel but RICECEL REVOLUTION NOW.
A1F700A0 5E16 4850 B9A8 A9AAB80F1835

Ethnics have my condolences. Provided that they aren't going for white women.
I will go for white women. I will eatablish jizya and humiliate the soys and kuffars by shaving their eyebrows and making them walk everywhere with massive belts.

Chongs are ugly, sorry op-chan.

I will go for white women. I will eatablish jizya and humiliate the soys and kuffars by shaving their eyebrows and making them walk everywhere with massive belts.
Your hairy kebab ass will be sent back to Shitholeistan.

If I had the chance to teach a university class no human being would walk out the same person.

This is basic:redpill::blackpill:knowledge. These idiots are paying thousands of dollars so some sjw in a t-shirt can teach them something you can learn watching YouTube videos.

Fucking brutal. Just fucking brutal.

And go read the comment section. Funny as fuck, the copes.

Last edited:
fuck. he probaly roped after that

We say integration, it comes under intermarriage right? I’m sure no intelligent white person, or no intelligent white man in his or her right white mind, wants black boys and black girls marrying their white sons and daughters, and in return introducing their grandchildren as half-brown, kinky-haired black people. - Muhammad Ali

The blackpill is at the back of everyone's mind, that's why makeup and cosmetics is a billion dollar industry. Something like this was bound to happen, the blackpill was bound to be spit by normies once in a while.

Fuck imagine being the asian guy and being used as the loser example in front of all that people

lmao this is awkward to watch. respect to the professor though for having the balls to talk about it in front of all those people.

The closest thing we will have to an "incel rebellion" is a large protest movement of blackpilled Asian men in the US. Remember where you heard it first folks.

Anyway, this is the first time I see de facto blackpill discussed in a mainstream academic setting. Pretty cool.

We say integration, it comes under intermarriage right? I’m sure no intelligent white person, or no intelligent white man in his or her right white mind, wants black boys and black girls marrying their white sons and daughters, and in return introducing their grandchildren as half-brown, kinky-haired black people. - Muhammad Ali
High IQ black man.

LMAOOOOOOOO
BASED Professor.

JFL look at the white blonde girls giggling because they know it's the truth.

We need more blackpilled teachers. That Stacey probably posts on cucktears.

"they are equally attractive"

LOLOLOLOLOL FUCK THAT DUMB FUCKING BLONDE HENRY CAVIL COULD'VE BEEN STANDING BY THE RICECEL AND SHE WOULD''VE SAID THE SAME THING!!!!

The obvious conclusion is that white men on average are more attractive, like fuck, you have to engage in intellectual dishonesty not to arrive to that and he's a fucking professor. At least he acknowledges that it is a profound and serious discovery unlike normie NPCs that pretend like everything is still in order.

The obvious conclusion is that white men on average are more attractive, like fuck, you have to engage in intellectual dishonesty not to arrive to that and he's a fucking professor. At least he acknowledges that it is a profound and serious discovery unlike normie NPCs that pretend like everything is still in order.

Normal NPCs aka WOMEN don't care because it does not have a negative effect on them.

Fucking brutal. Just fucking brutal.

And go read the comment section. Funny as fuck, the copes.
Well if you insist, off to the comment section I go.

Normal NPCs aka WOMEN don't care because it does not have a negative effect on them.
I think it has some negative effects. It exposes them for the hypocrites that they are, they might virtue signal on daily biases about how racism/discrimination is so wrong and bad but in private they engage in the very act they deride as an evil meanie poopoo head

On another note... THE BLACKPILL IS SPREADING.

I think it has some negative effects. It exposes them for the hypocrites that they are, they might virtue signal on daily biases about how racism/discrimination is so wrong and bad but in private they engage in the very act they deride as an evil meanie poopoo head

Always comes to mind ...

tRtFpTV.jpg

changlite has no dating issues

704720e4afccfba80923968c5e0511f3.png

That's not a Chad.

That dumb blonde foid looks like my biggest onitis ever. Got sad just to look at her.

Fuck that virtue signaling.

He's a classic Chad. Chad IRL = 7+/10 tall white guy.
Chad on the Internet = top 20 worldwide male model.
He looks like a mid-tier normie. But maybe I just have stricter standards. I see myself as 2/10 after all.

He's a classic Chad. Chad IRL = 7+/10 tall white guy.
Chad on the Internet = top 20 worldwide male model.
I wouldn't say he’s a Chad but he’s definitely not an incel.

He looks like a mid-tier normie. But maybe I just have stricter standards. I see myself as 2/10 after all.

Yeah you're obviously retarded. Watch the classroom as the camera scans. That guy mogs >80% of the rest of the guys in the audience with ease. Get some perspective and stop jerking off to male models. A guy like that gets hundreds of matches on Tinder with zero effort. I've seen it in lesser white men than him.

This is lifefuel tbh

We need more blackpilled teachers. That Stacey probably posts on cucktears.
Doubt it. Cuckteara consist of land whales, women with bright colored hairs and cucks

Yeah you're obviously retarded. Watch the classroom as the camera scans. That guy mogs >80% of the rest of the guys in the audience with ease. Get some perspective and stop jerking off to male models. A guy like that gets hundreds of matches on Tinder with zero effort. I've seen it in lesser white men than him.

Cope, that university class is just filled with low-tier normies, so a mid-tier normie just stands out. If he's a Chad then Harry Potter is a Giga Chad.

Cope, that university class is just filled with low-tier normies, so a mid-tier normie just stands out. If he's a Chad then Harry Potter is a Giga Chad.

They're called average normal people. Try leaving your house one day and you'll see some for yourself.