Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Undeniable heightpill) 3psl Incel from .co ascends because of his height.

There is no pill that is undeniable. There are exceptions to every rule. Yes some people can get ahead solely on their height, and some cannot.

Me for instance. I am 6'1, but im also a Gorilla. No amount of looksmaxxing will help me

View attachment 346649
over for non humancels

more of a racepill tbh

That dude was like 14 and also decent looking. If I saw him I would have assumed nt normie. Lol at this shit. Him ascending is no surprise
He's not 3PSL. I guarantee you he's atleast 5 on my non basement dweller PSL autistic scale. He is also youngfag. Most normie youngfaggots will ASCEND.
oh yeah. It's a double edged sword scenario here. While I do agree that just being young doesn't guarantee ascention, most youngcels will ascend.
It all depends on the specific values. What if a guy has an ugly face, but at the same time he has a lot of bone mass. And he is, say, 6'6" tall. Doesn't anyone really like him?
He is not 6'6 bro :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Face is everything. If height were to play a part then you also gotta have good frame

I’ve seen his front pics and he’s not bad looking at all. Definitely not incel. Probably high tier normie

No pictures of him + she's subhuman

There is no pill that is undeniable. There are exceptions to every rule. Yes some people can get ahead solely on their height, and some cannot.

Me for instance. I am 6'1, but im also a Gorilla. No amount of looksmaxxing will help me

View attachment 346649
Gorilla’s me

another day, another fakecel mogger :feelscomfy: