Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Uncle Tomcel is encouraged to betabux by cucktears

i don't know if i should feel rage or pity for these pathetic fucks who go back groveling to that place

"oh please normies who bullied me, accept me back so i can get good boy points again, will females have sex with me now that I have reswallowed the blue pill"

I find it baffling how anyone can even be bothered browse that sub, it's full of complete losers and weirdos.

>all those things you listed aside from personality (gymceling and other self improvement) are unimportant

FIRST SENTENCE OF THE MOST UPVOTED POST

1503455979640 sp

reddit makes my butt hurt

They gave him decent advice tbh

They gave him decent advice tbh
yeah such as fake interest in women's shallow meaningless endeavours whereas chad can say suck my dick to their faces and get his dick sucked.
the only good advice for a cuckcel in his position would be "be handsome and be taller" but then again that's not really an advice and it's fucking over.

It's just like the memes: „Just approach bro“ „Work on your personality bro“ „Just put yourself out there bro“

The amount of bluepilled bs in that thread holy shit :feelsmega:

Any example? JFL
Alot of advice levelled up to him was to first simply become friends with girls. This really is decent advice.

I don't care what basement dwelling autists here say the friendzone can have benefits, it can be good thing.
yeah such as fake interest in women's shallow meaningless endeavours whereas chad can say suck my dick to their faces and get his dick sucked.
Grow the fuck up you child

Alot of advice levelled up to him was to first simply become friends with girls.
Cope-ish. While it's true that most normies simply run social circle game, you have to be at least normal looking and extremely neurotypical to have any luck in that.

Alot of advice levelled up to him was to first simply become friends with girls. This really is decent advice.

I don't care what basement dwelling autists here say the friendzone can have benefits, it can be good thing.

agreed but it is extremely hard to get friends as girls

The friend zone has no benefits if you're trying to fuck. You can either fuck or you can't fuck.

Why the fuck would you go to IT for advice?

The friend zone has no benefits if you're trying to fuck. You can either fuck or you can't fuck.
Basement dwelling autist detected. Friendzone can lead to further social circle, other girls to fuck etc.

Alot of basement dwelling autists here so this reply was expected.

jfl why go to IT for advice? they appear to be "arguing" or "giving advice" but they are no different than those mock/insult/bully us

Best reply says: "I genuinely think being part of an incel culture is toxic, I don’t see anything positive in it. I think it can influence your outlook and attitude into a way so that interacting with other becomes more difficult because you see them as different to yourself."

Oh, incel culture is toxic? Well, sorry for being born as a genetically inferior uggo that gets treated like a piece of shit. We better just stop being like this.

Basement dwelling autist detected. Friendzone can lead to further social circle, other girls to fuck etc.

u sound like normie scum tbh

u sound like normie scum tbh
If you call normie scum doing everything in his power to beat incel I.e. NOT giving cucktears an excuse to criticise us

then fine I'm normie scum

To have social circle you have to be handsome and NT enough. Most guys here aren't so they will be reduced to being a beta orbiter for the group.

i don't know if i should feel rage or pity for these pathetic fucks who go back groveling to that place

"oh please normies who bullied me, accept me back so i can get good boy points again, will females have sex with me now that I have reswallowed the blue pill"

lol at cognitive dissonance in top reply:

My husband is not my type, he’s very tall very skinny, very posh, pretty much the opposite of what I would list if I was choosing someone to be with. But when I met him we just talked and we clicked, we make each other laugh and we’re kind to one another and we have shared aspirations and values, that’s it, that’s all. I know he’s what other people find attractive, but he never has been to me, I am attracted to him though, because of what we have together.

"He's never been attractive to me but I'm attracted to him?" lmfao at women in 2018

"I have swallowed my pride"

What is this cuck talking about? You didn't have any pride to begin with.