Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Lookism is what makes me hate humanity. It's the worst thing there is.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

owari da
★★
There is nothing in this world that infuriates me more than lookism and this is seemingly engrained in every damn human. It does not matter where a person comes from or what their status is, they will judge based on looks and on looks ALONE. Your looks determine entirely, for 100%, what people think of you and how they will treat you.

There is no greater injustice than this discrimination based on looks. This is why you can't take virtue signalling anti-discriminatory policies seriously. Mocking men based on their bone structure is trivialised, if not encouraged. It makes me very angry and humanity needs to be wiped off this planet.

There's a lot to hate about jewmanity

Except it's not just lookism. Your physical appearance signals a lot about your physical capabilities, T levels, etc. A lion looks more intimidating than a cat, and it's not lookism when I say that because he is in fact much deadlier and dangerous than a cat. The one exception would be that human females seem to like prettyboys, but even those gay feminine "prettyboys" would on average be much more masculine than a truecel if he tried. It's in our biology.

Except it's not just lookism. Your physical appearance signals a lot about your physical capabilities, T levels, etc. A lion looks more intimidating than a cat, and it's not lookism when I say that because he is in fact much deadlier and dangerous than a cat. The one exception would be that human females seem to like prettyboys, but even those gay feminine "prettyboys" would on average be much more masculine than a truecel if he tried. It's in our biology.
Your comment is massively retarded. Cavemongrel thinking. How dangerous a man is not dependant on his looks. Especially now in the world of money, connections and modern technology, there's a lot more that will determine the outcome of conflict.

Your comment is massively retarded. Cavemongrel thinking. How dangerous a man is not dependant on his looks. Especially now in the world of money, connections and modern technology, there's a lot more that will determine the outcome of conflict.
Your 70IQ extra chromosome having self failed to comprehend my reply entirely. It's our biological instinct to be attracted towards those with such features that signify dimorphism. It doesn't matter whether in the modern world the balance of power has changed; our biology has not changed. And I'm talking about biology here, the reason behind lookism itself, yet you've completely misinterpreted my reply. I never once said that those with dimorphic features would prevail in a conflict, keep attacking your straw man, I said that humans still prefer those features because their biology hasnt changed, its subconscious.

I think what angers me even more is the meaninglessness of it all. DNA came into existence to serve no purpose but to replicate itself FOREVER, and that nature specifically designed the XX chromozoids to only seek the best genetic material out there. Thankfully I never really believed the world was fair to begin with.

I could except a moderate amount of lookism in people, we are biological creatures after all, but the level of lookism that people especially foids display is unreal, they do not even view ugly people as human.

There is nothing in this world that infuriates me more than lookism and this is seemingly engrained in every damn human. It does not matter where a person comes from or what their status is, they will judge based on looks and on looks ALONE. Your looks determine entirely, for 100%, what people think of you and how they will treat you.

There is no greater injustice than this discrimination based on looks. This is why you can't take virtue signalling anti-discriminatory policies seriously. Mocking men based on their bone structure is trivialised, if not encouraged. It makes me very angry and humanity needs to be wiped off this planet.
We are meant to suffer in this shit whole of a world We are like the bottom of the food chain

Really?

It's been proven that fwhr has a significant impact on how you are perceived: For example, guys with hunter eyes are seen as much more dominant, aggressive etc.

This is true, and in fact, it's been studied in animals:

Two prominently studied traits are symmetry and sexual dimorphism, which, for many animals, are proposed cues to heritable fitness benefits. These traits are associated with other potential benefits, such as fertility

Also, about the "prettyboy" thing, I think I may address that in its own thread or include it in others I am planning on making.

Really?

It's been proven that fwhr has a significant impact on how you are perceived: For example, guys with hunter eyes are seen as much more dominant, aggressive etc.
He completely misunderstood my reply, thought i was talking about actual combat jfl. read my second response. Now I finally understand why you were so pissed at him, arguing with stupid people is like scratching a mosquito bite. He is right about one thing though, modern society no longer needs our ancient biological instincts, yet we can't get rid of them, and that's why inceldom persists.

I don't care about 'soycial justice', 'discrimination' because no one really wants to improve lives of ugly people.

Every single animal is lookist

Do you think you're not lookist ?
I think about it every time I kill a fly but let a ladybug go.

It's nothing new, even Aristotle said "the good is the beautiful", and almost all art depicted virtuous characters as attractive.

As regrettable as it is it will never change.

Look on the positive side, the internet is making it possible for a part of humanity to meet for the first time to talk about these topics and deal with them in depth.

Who knows what this social singularity could evolve into in the future.

we hate it cause we getting short end of the stick tbh, chad and stacy love it cause they dont have to do much to live on easy mode, look at meeks theres no way he hate this world

we hate it cause we getting short end of the stick tbh, chad and stacy love it cause they dont have to do much to live on easy mode, look at meeks theres no way he hate this world
I hate it because it’s wrong based on principles

idk wut would be right principles for u tbh, but for me even if its not base on looks but personality instead i still wont be a good pick, or if its base on wealth im still wont be a good pick. only way i can be satisfy is i can do bride kidnapping and force marriage into a foid where she wont have any choice

Yes. I don't know which principles you're referring to specifically, but the idea of treating people differently based on immutables with nothing except your personal feelings and evolutionary programming to back it up is fucked up. The halo/horn effect needs to be talked about a lot more in the realm of discrimination, but nobody gives a fuck about ugly people.

Lookism is Vanity in itself portrayed on its worst display, and Will have dire consequences to mental health. And possibly aggravating/sementing future school shootings, since its all Anarchy and genes, nothing in between. Thats the godless troglodyte soyciety the jews want.

I think what angers me even more is the meaninglessness of it all. DNA came into existence to serve no purpose but to replicate itself FOREVER, and that nature specifically designed the XX chromozoids to only seek the best genetic material out there. Thankfully I never really believed the world was fair to begin with.
The Will to Live incites suffering errand on itself, as blind as that is. It is objectively akin to a Hell manifest. Since its all either affirmation or negation of Will. Matter vs. Matter. All in all everything and nothing.
Rushing towards endless torment for as long as the sun does not transit into supernova i.e Heat Death
But even then, it Will all BE Over before that happens.
Just let that sink in, every single thing that you do or dont do Will BE Destroyed in the End.
Thats why One should enjoy the moment for all its worth in basedment, and dont put too much weight on it. I mean yourself, this disaster of a World, and the objects you fancy while you are still existing.