Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I will end up like my uncle

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
There is a good chance i will end up like my uncle. He mogs by being a 6'2ft tallfag and being able to reproduce (which i never will) but otherwise he is a complete loser in life. He has been addicted to hard drugs like heroin, spend jail time, lost his drivers license, rotted most time in his NEET cave, lived off the government. He also has no friends and he got divorceraped hard and my family looks generally down upon him: He is nearly never invited to any birthdays, not even to Christmas and he is almost as invisible as i am. Its only a matter of time until i wake up as 30 year old wizard and my family realises there is no hope for me and wants nothing to do with me anymore.

Based uncle. My inkwell nephews think I am a complete loser but they are indirectly following me.

Based uncle. My inkwell nephews think I am a complete loser but they are indirectly following me.
Brutal, your nephews are also truecels ?

No not really but he doesn't want to associate with them.
Your sister should get stoned for ruining the bloodline and creating more future. is users

Your sister should get stoned for ruining the bloodline and creating more future. is users
I hate her everyday for making such a fucked up ignorant decision because of money.

Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

still a mogger for being 6'2

Yeah, he is a giga tallfag and an absolute anomaly in my direct family
theres probably some roastie out there dreaming about ''oh i can fix him'' :foidSoy: just because hes that tall

All those negative traits and he still can reproduce lol. So much for "muh perSOYnality :soy: "

theres probably some roastie out there dreaming about ''oh i can fix him'' :foidSoy: just because hes that tall
Trust me, there is not. He is an absolute loser and his face is LTN-MTN + he is balding

All those negative traits and he still can reproduce lol. So much for "muh perSOYnality :soy: "
tbh its a surprise to me he got to reproduce. His face isnt very good, he probably didnt have a stable job when he got his kid, has been addicted to hard drugs etc. I guess tallfag privilege

whyd he stay in a neetcave though was he autistic?
Im the only diagnosed Autist in my family. Never said he was autistic. He used to live in a NEETcave but now he lives with us