Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I did my best to avoid my redpilled masculine uncle today

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
Since today it is a day in my town where a lot of normies gather my uncle , female cousin and aunt were coming over to my grandma's house (they live in a big city). I was unaware that my uncle would be here so I decided to pay a visit to my grandma since she is lonely and the only person she speaks to is probably me , my mother over the phone and her coworkers.

Little did I know that my uncle was also here since his car was parked outside ( I thought that he would arrive tomorrow to come and pick up my aunt and cousin) and the moment I found out I started panicking since he is a redpilled roidmaxxed ogre who's very masculine and always tells me to "just go to the gym" and sometimes mocks me for being a nerd who would rather isolate over interacting with normshits.

I entered my grandma's house and saw only my female cousin and grandma who just came back from work. I had a dinner there and made my way home as quickly as possible since I wanted to avoid interaction with him.

I got lucky since he was out probably partying with normshits. He is also a soldier who went on a mission to Afghanistan not too long ago and came back with a lot of shekels from the kikes. (I hate ZOGbots)

I cba getting lectured on how to pull foids and why the gym is going to fix all of my problems. Typical redpilled nonsense.

@ElTruecel , @Ci Jey , @DarkStarDown @erenyeager , @DarkStarDown , @SerbBurekConsoomer , @Ron.Belgrade

Last edited:
why don’t you stand up to him

why don’t you stand up to him
he is roidmaxxed , very masculine and intimidating. He survived in afghanistan and bought a sport motorbike with what he earned.

he is roidmaxxed , very masculine and intimidating. He survived in afghanistan and bought a sport motorbike with what he earned.
If he Red pill lectures you, you should make fun of him for going to Afghanistan thinking those people were threatening his freedom

If he Red pill lectures you, you should make fun of him for going to Afghanistan thinking those people were threatening his freedom
i am not from the (((USA))) but my country is part of NATO he went there for money, not to protect or stand for anything.

He's going to get killed. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
i cannot stand up for myself when I am an abused dog with low-self esteem , he will crush my self-confidence which is already non-existent.

@NorthernWind

i am not from the (((USA))) but my country is part of NATO he went there for money, not to protect or stand for anything.
Then you can make fun of him being low iq to not be able to get a good job to avoid going to taliban land

Does he have a family?

Then you can make fun of him being low iq to not be able to get a good job to avoid going to taliban land
that shit was before the talibans took power over afghanistan.

I try to avoid seeing my relatives because I feel like a loser but it impossible to avoid sometimes.

I try to avoid seeing my relatives because I feel like a loser but it impossible to avoid sometimes.
yep, completely the same as a failure i see no reason to interact with them its just an opportunity for them to feel better about themselves.

Entitled boomer doesnt realise how easy he had it growing up

Would you rather your uncle died in Afghanistan?

Would you rather your uncle died in Afghanistan?
nah. Why would I ? He's just like most boomers who lived in the past and hate zoomers because they have it too "easy" compared to them but they all fail to realize that times were different. I'd say he's just delusional but I don't hate him.

nah. Why would I ? He's just like most boomers who lived in the past and hate zoomers because they have it too "easy" compared to them but they all fail to realize that times were different. I'd say he's just delusional but I don't hate him.
I understand, and I didn't ask this question to incite any hatred but to get your point of view.

But what made me laugh the most is how he spent it on a motorcycle :lul: but whatever makes you happy.

Entitled boomer doesnt realise how easy he had it growing up
Before every goyslop infected the food and water supply and didn't infect the embryos of tomorrow with autism or women in their 30s having children.

Since today it is a day in my town where a lot of normies gather my uncle , female cousin and aunt were coming over to my grandma's house (they live in a big city). I was unaware that my uncle would be here so I decided to pay a visit to my grandma since she is lonely and the only person she speaks to is probably me , my mother over the phone and her coworkers.

Little did I know that my uncle was also here since his car was parked outside ( I thought that he would arrive tomorrow to come and pick up my aunt and cousin) and the moment I found out I started panicking since he is a redpilled roidmaxxed ogre who's very masculine and always tells me to "just go to the gym" and sometimes mocks me for being a nerd who would rather isolate over interacting with normshits.

I entered my grandma's house and saw only my female cousin and grandma who just came back from work. I had a dinner there and made my way home as quickly as possible since I wanted to avoid interaction with him.

I got lucky since he was out probably partying with normshits. He is also a soldier who went on a mission to Afghanistan not too long ago and came back with a lot of shekels from the kikes. (I hate ZOGbots)

I cba getting lectured on how to pull foids and why the gym is going to fix all of my problems. Typical redpilled nonsense.

@ElTruecel , @Ci Jey , @DarkStarDown @erenyeager , @DarkStarDown , @SerbBurekConsoomer , @Ron.Belgrade
Based, I hate having to see my extended family: All my cousins, especially the foid ones, lifemog me so hard it's unreal.

He sounds like your typical ""Alpha male"" type of YouTuber, just another grifter there trying to win over influence for self-gain.

yeah. My female cousin and aunt. 1 daughter and a wife.
Is your foid cousin hot? Some of mine are tbh, it's gigasuifuel, their quality of life mogs mine so hard it's unreal.

I even have one who kind of resembles me somewhat, that was blackpilling truly.

My female cousins hug my tall brothers when they meet them but when they see me they just say 'hi' quietly. It's brutal when I go to meet my uncles and their daughters. My uncles are rich as fuck and their daughters are mogger foids. They all go drinking with my tall brothers and sister while I stay home just to be shit on by old farts who had it easier.

Before every goyslop infected the food and water supply and didn't infect the embryos of tomorrow with autism or women in their 30s having children.
Low awareness boomers are a pain

They are a fucking living meme.
“Oh yes of course inceldom is a problem today”

“Yes today things are too EASY for guys (i just said it’s nearly impossible for them to find a girl but who cares about consistency i am a bo boo booomeeeer)” jfl

Total boomer removal

Nah, I am not physically attracted to her but imagine having a gigastacy female cousin holy shit.
That's brutal mang- I find some of my foid cousins hot, I even fapped to them a few times when I was younger.

My female cousins hug my tall brothers when they meet them but when they see me they just say 'hi' quietly. It's brutal when I go to meet my uncles and their daughters. My uncles are rich as fuck and their daughters are mogger foids. They all go drinking with my tall brothers and sister while I stay home just to be shit on by old farts who had it easier.
over

man sometimes redpillers are retarded as fuck

That's brutal mang- I find some of my foid cousins hot, I even fapped to them a few times when I was younger.
Sweet home Alabama (Only joking)

>zogbot

I honestly have considering joining the military at times, strictly SF. Think MARSOC. However, I have literally no incentive, aside from the possibility of meeting based right wingers in the SF given that there was a whole fiasco of some SF guy wearing an Afrikakorps patch. The rest of the military is pretty damn gay.

In regards to your uncle, I wouldn’t take advice from anyone taking roids. Whole situation seems brutal asf.