Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

male with Asperger’s Syndrome, betabux, women in decile scale

Z

Zeca Szymon

Greycel
I have Asperger's syndrome and ADHD. I’m 19. My face is 4.5/10 on the decile scale. I measure 166 centimeters tall. My weight is 55 kilograms. I'm white and I live in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. My religion is Reform Judaism, and therefore I have an obligation to get at least one Jewish wedding in my life. The only time I kissed on the mouth after I started puberty was when I had sex with a prostitute when I was 17, because all the girls I wanted (Beckys and Stacys) rejected me. I want to know if, when I become a Betabux, what will be the maximum score of a woman (Jewish or non-Jewish willing to convert to Judaism) on the decile scale that would accept me as a Betabux, if I continue living in Rio de Janeiro.

Just make a dating profile and see.

The only time I kissed on the mouth after I started puberty was when I had sex with a prostitute when I was 17
I'd honestly rather be kissed on the lips than have sex with a woman at this point.
I measure 166 centimeters tall.
You're fucked. Sorry to hear your genes suck.
I have Asperger's syndrome and ADHD
It's over. You can get away with autism if you're attractive and tall but not if you're short and a 4.5 in looks.

I have Asperger's syndrome and ADHD. I’m 19. My face is 4.5/10 on the decile scale. I measure 166 centimeters tall. My weight is 55 kilograms. I'm white
Holy shit, sounds almost identical to me

After becoming a giga betabux, the highest foid you may be able to get would be a 3/10. It's highly likely that, at some point, she will cuck you for a Chadro favela gangster.

After becoming a giga betabux, the highest foid you may be able to get would be a 3/10. It's highly likely that, at some point, she will cuck you for a Chadro favela gangster.
How many reais (currency in Brazil) per month would I have to earn to be considered a gigabetabux in Rio de Janeiro? I don't mind cuckmaxxing.

I have Asperger's syndrome and ADHD. I’m 19. My face is 4.5/10 on the decile scale. I measure 166 centimeters tall. My weight is 55 kilograms. I'm white and I live in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. My religion is Reform Judaism, and therefore I have an obligation to get at least one Jewish wedding in my life. The only time I kissed on the mouth after I started puberty was when I had sex with a prostitute when I was 17, because all the girls I wanted (Beckys and Stacys) rejected me. I want to know if, when I become a Betabux, what will be the maximum score of a woman (Jewish or non-Jewish willing to convert to Judaism) on the decile scale that would accept me as a Betabux, if I continue living in Rio de Janeiro.
How you look like? Give us a example so we can give you advice

If you are jew, probably you have a high iq, just use this to your advantage to earn money and get foids, unfortunately you will just be an ATM