Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [UNBELIEVABLE][CRAZY SHIT] INSANE CHINK BECOMES CHAD WITH SURGERY

Gokubro

Gokubro

Banned
-
Just FUCKING laughing, I've been talking to a foid (chadfish) and she said that she likes chinks, I asked her to show me a pic of a guy she likes and here's what she sent me (INSANE SHIT)

Notice his ridiculous frame

I have to kneel before his surgerymaxxing skills but I think he is still mogged into Hell by any white chadlite.

he looks like a fag

he literally looks like a life sized doll

Just be anime protagonist theory

I think he is heavily editing his pics. His skin has 0 texture and his hair also looks very unnatural. He doesn't look real. He looks soulless. Like a robot

Chad was born simple as that. He doesn't compare to any of them despite all that effort he put in which he could have used on other cheaper, healthier copes. JFL

I don't know much about China but I fail to see a better way to use money than surgerymaxxing.
Buy a nice house in the middle of nowhere or somewhere you like, and buy all the things that make you happy. Why risk getting surgery that doesn't even change your genes? Just pleasuremaxx alone or with a hooker if you'd like.

Just FUCKING laughing, I've been talking to a foid (chadfish) and she said that she likes chinks, I asked her to show me a pic of a guy she likes and here's what she sent me (INSANE SHIT)

View attachment 1181296
View attachment 1181297

Notice his ridiculous frame

View attachment 1181298

I have to kneel before his surgerymaxxing skills but I think he is still mogged into Hell by any white chadlite.
It’s over for him. Anybody can still tell he’s a chink. Hope he got a vasectomy

fuckin disgusting

no human being, no asian dude looks like that naturally

I’m not gonna go his direction until race transitioning technology gets better

but muh kpop just become a fag to attract lesbians theory

He looks the gayer version of Machine Gun Kelly except he's a mannequin with down syndrome

Dude, he is in China. If you can slay in your country - you literally won at life.
He’d be beyond truecel in any non yellow country

The White-worshipping self-hate is too real. JFL @ this chink.

The White-worshipping self-hate is too real. JFL @ this chink.
When races do stuff like this to become whiter, they don’t even look natural or ‘white’.

What I don't understand is how the FUCK did he get so wide. His frame is his best feature. How did he get it?

I would sacrifice 10000 virgins if I could look like him, god willing.

When races do stuff like this to become whiter, they don’t even look natural or ‘white’.
Of course, they don't. It's all in the phenotype, and it's why Africans afflicted with albinism still clearly look like they're African.

Cool, if I had money I would do the same. Surgerymaxx is the best way to gain some looks points

This "looks gay" shit is such a cope. This guy also looks gay
>nooo saying this gay-looking guy looks gay is cope
>here's another guy who looks gay

What I don't understand is how the FUCK did he get so wide. His frame is his best feature. How did he get it?
He must have been born with a good frame to start with. I don’t know if any surgeries to widen your shoulder width.

How can he look gay if he is fucking destroying foids' pussies and they have fantasies about him
You literally admitted that he looks gay in your last post

He looks gay because he looks homosexual

Plenty of foids are into gays tbh, Master's true love shoe0nhead was once catfished with images of a popular gay swiss guy. Foids are like faggots, so they find gays relatable