Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Witnessed a Chad from Highschool Shit on Stacies Lawn and Fuck her in the Same Night

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
I was at a party in HS, I was the loser who hung around and was only allowed to go because I wasn't explicitly dis-invited and no one had the heart to tell me to get lost. Being at parties helped blackpill me, here's a story that stuck with me forever

>At lawn-party
>The Stacy has people over chilling in her pool and hanging around on the front lawn area
>She goes inside to grab shit and talk with the Beckys
>School Chads are hanging around together, vaping, drinking, talking shit
>They start laughing, it's clear they're conspiring for something
>The school terra-chad walks up to the front porch, pulls down his pants, and takes a literal shit on Stacies porch
>All the Chads are laughing like it's the funniest thing ever

Note: This would look incredibly autistic if anyone did it, but because the Chad was a prettyboy YOUNG CLINT EASTWOOD LOOKALIKE, it came off almost boyishly charming

>Stacy comes out
>WHAT THE FUCK????
>Chads start laughing
>Terra-Chad jumps back "It wasn't me" he says, with a big smirk on his face
>She goes up and punches him multiple time, she seems genuinely angry
>Terra-Chad pretends to be hurt with the punches as a joke and curls up
>I notice with the last punch Stacy is smiling, but write it off as nothing... oh fuck was I wrong

The evening rolls around, it's now dark and the people who haven't left go to the park

>Fuck around on the swings
>Climb around around on the playset
>Some people lite up a joint around the bench area
>I notice Terra-Chad and Stacy are quite close, it seems she's totally forgotten about the past incident
>Turn around, see them making out on the park bench
>Yup, she forgot
>Head back to her house, I call my mom to pick me up:
>As I'm waiting I see Terra-Chad and Stacy walk into her house together, Stacy literally steps in the shit that Terra-Chad left on the front porch
>"EWWWWW"
>"Oh fuck" Chad responds
>Mom comes, I go home

The next day at school I overheard that they literally had a shower together to wash the shit off leg, and fucked in the shower.

Amazing what you can get away with if you have the right look or what you're accussed of if not.

Amazing what you can get away with if you have the right look or what you're accussed of if not.
Vintage photos of a young Clint Eastwood in the 1960s and 1970s - Rare  Historical Photos

This is a near-copy of what the Chad looked like.

Also keep in mind he wasn't just accused, he straight up SHAT on her lawn.

It's sad that while you climbed around on the children's playpen everyone else engaged in popular, yet sophomoric, activities. I imagine there were a few supercilious jeers and obscenities made at your expense.

"Wasn't me." *smirks*

This is the mischievous, flagrant behavior that would result in a drawn-out quarrel, but since a Clint Eastwood look-alike is involved only cordial alacrity turned to perverse consummation comes of it.

I remain resolute in my decision to avoid these puerile affairs made to appear decent and joyous.

Hacking Work From Home GIF

View attachment 810047
Good call, it's not worth it when you're subhuman.

"Easy mode" is a understatement...

You orbit chads more than foids do

Sounds fake but it doesn't seem impossible given how much society has gone down the shitter. What was a parody yesterday is today's reality.

Copypastas me

My condolences that must've been fucking brutal

This dumbass Nigga wants to convince me that Tera chad took a dump on her porch and NO ONE recorded it?

Fuck off you’re the worst poster on this website, I never thought I’d put someone on ignore but you fucking made it.

Fucking faggot nigger

This would be believable with photographic evidence.

I was at a party in HS, I was the loser who hung around and was only allowed to go because I wasn't explicitly dis-invited and no one had the heart to tell me to get lost. Being at parties helped blackpill me, here's a story that stuck with me forever

>At lawn-party
>The Stacy has people over chilling in her pool and hanging around on the front lawn area
>She goes inside to grab shit and talk with the Beckys
>School Chads are hanging around together, vaping, drinking, talking shit
>They start laughing, it's clear they're conspiring for something
>The school terra-chad walks up to the front porch, pulls down his pants, and takes a literal shit on Stacies porch
>All the Chads are laughing like it's the funniest thing ever

Note: This would look incredibly autistic if anyone did it, but because the Chad was a prettyboy YOUNG CLINT EASTWOOD LOOKALIKE, it came off almost boyishly charming

>Stacy comes out
>WHAT THE FUCK????
>Chads start laughing
>Terra-Chad jumps back "It wasn't me" he says, with a big smirk on his face
>She goes up and punches him multiple time, she seems genuinely angry
>Terra-Chad pretends to be hurt with the punches as a joke and curls up
>I notice with the last punch Stacy is smiling, but write it off as nothing... oh fuck was I wrong

The evening rolls around, it's now dark and the people who haven't left go to the park

>Fuck around on the swings
>Climb around around on the playset
>Some people lite up a joint around the bench area
>I notice Terra-Chad and Stacy are quite close, it seems she's totally forgotten about the past incident
>Turn around, see them making out on the park bench
>Yup, she forgot
>Head back to her house, I call my mom to pick me up:
>As I'm waiting I see Terra-Chad and Stacy walk into her house together, Stacy literally steps in the shit that Terra-Chad left on the front porch
>"EWWWWW"
>"Oh fuck" Chad responds
>Mom comes, I go home

The next day at school I overheard that they literally had a shower together to wash the shit off leg, and fucked in the shower.
wow OP
youre just a passive observer of these things

This dumbass Nigga wants to convince me that Tera chad took a dump on her porch and NO ONE recorded it?

Fuck off you’re the worst poster on this website, I never thought I’d put someone on ignore but you fucking made it.

Fucking faggot nigger
Nobody has the time to record this shit you moron and nobody would think to take their phone out

Holy fuck you're stupid as shit.

so he took a shit and pulled his pants straight back up and kept walking around?no wipe?

and to the users saying HURRDUR FAKE, even is this particular story is made up ,, this is still a very real thing that chads do,i have seen photographic evidence

Damn, Chad doesn’t even have to be a decent human being and he is just drowning in puss, it’s not fair.

Great story. Where is this Chad in life now? Did he jeremy meeks max into a millionaire?

Great story. Where is this Chad in life now? Did he jeremy meeks max into a millionaire?
No he's actually working a dead-end construction job. From my understanding he's still living with his parents but he has a pretty gf lol.