Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ugly Black Transgender Woman on Tinder Is DTF with me, This is the kind of "ascension" you can hope to get if you are below average looking

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Being average looking gets you landwhales and some ugly foids, being below average looking gets you non-passing transgender women after months of swiping. Makes me want to kill myself tbh.

It’s so over.

The more you post the more I feel you're an infiltrator just or just a plain bored ass larper, likely fakecel larper. No curry who loses his job in a foreign country is back on incels.is shitposting like nothing significant in his life happened to fuck with his time

Vomit fuel

The more you post the more I feel you're an infiltrator just or just a plain bored ass larper, likely fakecel larper. No curry who loses his job in a foreign country is back on incels.is shitposting like nothing significant in his life happened to fuck with his time
Ok first of all I am a US citizen and live with my parents. Second I am trying to find a job. Finally I have a YouTube video with my ugly ass face. I will link you the channel name.

Ok first of all I am a US citizen and live with my parents. Second I am trying to find a job. Finally I have a YouTube video with my ugly ass face. I will link you the channel name.
Saw it. Brutal. Forgive my rash conclusion

Cucked if you care what foids think of you. Just fuck whores

I've gotten this too. I really thought the tranny was real. Was probably the most "passing" one I've seen. Imagine my disappointment. It's ovER.

I've gotten this too. I really thought the tranny was real. Was probably the most "passing" one I've seen. Imagine my disappointment. It's ovER.
She doesn't pass at all so you mog me.

She doesn't pass at all so you mog me.
Btw, you have decent bones under your face, gymmaxx and skincaremaxx for better treatment by people. You yourself said in your femoids have you attention back when you were better looking

Mtf or ftm? If ftm then fakecel

Btw, you have decent bones under your face, gymmaxx and skincaremaxx for better treatment by people. You yourself said in your femoids have you attention back when you were better looking
That was before I was 16 and my facial features were better. After that I couldn't get shit.

Chid chid chid ban

Thats gross. You should consider killing yourself.

OP isn't a larper. I have seen him and he is long term user unlike you who is a mere 2022cel

You get tinder matches? :fuk:

Broootal, this is why I don't use those apps.

I think that I got likes from 2 trannies and one faggot, and I have put in options that I'm interested in only females.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back