Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ugliness is a social death sentence

Longbowman

Longbowman

Johannes Factotum
-
Unfunny jokes. Nonsense shit. Retarded opinions. Being noisy and annoying. Nothing like this prevents handsome males from doing socially well. When an ugly guy does the same, he's seen as some kind of tryhard loser. I've experienced this first hand. I'd try my best to impress people around me, yet they didn't seem interested at all. But when someone handsome would say something quite retarded or basic unfunny jokes, people would laugh and smile at him. To me this is one of the hardest pills to swallow; the fact that your whole life could've been different had you been born handsome.

It's fucking brutal to me being looked at like I'm some kind of a monster. I can barely open my mouth without feeling like someone's judging me, because they actually are and some of them had told me this many times in the past. For no apparent reason people would treat me unequally. Hearing me talk was like a pain in the ass for them. Everybody in school had voices, except for me. When it was my time to talk they would stare angrily at me or tell me to shut up. I hate this shit. All of this just because I'm not beautiful. Like my intelligence, opinions, and right to talk were definied right away in the womb. I'm so tired of this bullshit.

Same. It's been this way for me since sixth grade. I would always be the one walking circles around a group of people thinking of something to say.

You know the solution.

Same. It's been this way for me since sixth grade. I would always be the one walking circles around a group of people thinking of something to say.
I like it when groups form a closed circle with all their backs standing to you, but you are too invisible to be noticed and get the group to open up. So you basically stand behind in between two persons until you can say something, and they semi notice you, and maybe they will move aside a little bit. This happened a lot to me in highschool

Just exclude people theory

Yep people are very quick to attach negative characteristics to you.

Mr. Bean is ugly.

Just sayin.

Mr Bean is a TV show with staged sketches. it doesnt come close to mirroring real life interactions you dumb shit.

retarded IT cuck argument.

Mr Bean is a TV show with staged sketches. it doesnt come close to mirroring real life interactions you dumb shit.

retarded IT cuck argument.
Sarcasm is the use of words usually used to either mock or annoy someone, or for humorous purposes.[1] Sarcasm may employ ambivalence,[2] although it is not necessarily ironic.[3] Most noticeable in spoken word, sarcasm is mainly distinguished by the inflection with which it is spoken[4] and is largely context-dependent.[5]

Unfunny jokes. Nonsense shit. Retarded opinions. Being noisy and annoying. Nothing like this prevents handsome males from doing socially well. When an ugly guy does the same, he's seen as some kind of tryhard loser. I've experienced this first hand. I'd try my best to impress people around me, yet they didn't seem interested at all. But when someone handsome would say something quite retarded or basic unfunny jokes, people would laugh and smile at him. To me this is one of the hardest pills to swallow; the fact that your whole life could've been different had you been born handsome.

It's fucking brutal to me being looked at like I'm some kind of a monster. I can barely open my mouth without feeling like someone's judging me, because they actually are and some of them had told me this many times in the past. For no apparent reason people would treat me unequally. Hearing me talk was like a pain in the ass for them. Everybody in school had voices, except for me. When it was my time to talk they would stare angrily at me or tell me to shut up. I hate this shit. All of this just because I'm not beautiful. Like my intelligence, opinions, and right to talk were definied right away in the womb. I'm so tired of this bullshit.
Yes

Sarcasm is the use of words usually used to either mock or annoy someone, or for humorous purposes.[1] Sarcasm may employ ambivalence,[2] although it is not necessarily ironic.[3] Most noticeable in spoken word, sarcasm is mainly distinguished by the inflection with which it is spoken[4] and is largely context-dependent.[5]

Oh you don't get to say it was sarcasm, little boy. I know your type. Says the stupidest shit and then comes back red-faced telling us it was just sarcasm bro, believe me it's true.

Oh you don't get to say it was sarcasm, little boy. I know your type. Says the stupidest shit and then comes back red-faced telling us it was just sarcasm bro, believe me it's true.
Are u for real?, just the fact i used Mr. Bean as an example should ring some bells.

Guess there ain't no many bells high up in your clocktower.

:feelshaha:

ppl say i look like mr. bean :feelsbadman: