Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

u know the biggest insult people give me?

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
they say: 'you look just like your father teehee'

i instantly want to shatter their teeth, because my father is incel subhuman genetic flth.

he passed all the terrible traits to me: big nose, recessed mandible / chin, mid face and others.

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2FJack-Nicholson.gif

Same. My fahte ris incel tier. I mog him though.

You do kind of look like your father

LeagueEuW said:
You do kind of look like your father

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f49ELvryhao[/video]

dr-problematic said:

i instantly want to shatter their teeth, because my father is incel subhuman genetic flth.

he passed all the terrible traits to me: big nose, recessed mandible / chin, mid face and others.

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2FJack-Nicholson.gif

Rough.

incelman said:
Same. My fahte ris incel tier. I mog him though.

yea, i prolly mog mine as well a bit

blackpill_incel said:

its absolutely fucking unfair and brutal, my brother is on the other hand a chad

he didnt get genetic filth subhuman genes and his life was much better because of it

dr-problematic said:

its absolutely fucking unfair and brutal, my brother is on the other hand a chad

he didnt get genetic filth subhuman genes and his life was much better because of it

My brother is a Chad also. Fuck

dr-problematic said:

I face, height, frame mog him and I'm still not enough. Shows how much the standards are today

lol i wish people would say that to me since my dad is a chad. My mother's name is literally Stacy as well lol

Lmao

Claims his father is an incel
Forgets that the prerequisite to being a father is cumming inside a bitch

If you look just like your father you aren't an incel you just aren't trying. If he can fuck so can you

WarmIncelation said:
Lmao

If you look just like your father you aren't an incel you just aren't trying. If he can fuck so can you

Times changed. I on the other hand died inside when someone said that I look just like my mother and she's also a subhuman.

WarmIncelation said:
Lmao

he was subhuman incel and i was created when my father was 40, my mother was fucking 32. they were futile ugly and desperate.

fucking genetical filth.

InfiniteShowers said:
lol i wish people would say that to me since my dad is a chad. My mother's name is literally Stacy as well lol

dont tell me u have both parents goodlooking and u r ugly

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

dr-problematic said:
he was subhuman incel and i was created when my father was 40, my mother was fucking 32. they were futile ugly and desperate.

fucking genetical filth.

Incel means involuntarily celibate. If your parents were ugly then they were lucky and found their looksmatch. He isn't an incel ffs 

Attractive parents can have ugly kids and vice versa. It's totally possible

dr-problematic said:

i got nothing from my dad but all the shit from the men on my mother's side

WarmIncelation said:
Incel means involuntarily celibate. If your parents were ugly then they were lucky and found their looksmatch. He isn't an incel ffs 

Attractive parents can have ugly kids and vice versa. It's totally possible

i know, its just extremely rare to have it that way. just as much for a guy to go bald, when all his relative males didnt have it.

same here, if u have gl parents, chances r u will be good looking too.

incel isnt just about being non paid virgin, its bigger concept. so yea, he was incel and only got laid at such late age with beta bux or some shit. just totally terrible.

Homosapicuckus said:
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

rage fuel. i despise my subhuman genetic filth father

dr-problematic said:
i know, its just extremely rare to have it that way. just as much for a guy to go bald, when all his relative males didnt have it.

same here, if u have gl parents, chances r u will be good looking too.

incel isnt just about being non paid virgin, its bigger concept. so yea, he was incel and only got laid at such late age with beta bux or some shit. just totally terrible.

rage fuel. i despise my subhuman genetic filth father

If he was incel before that isn't that kind of life fuel though ? Especially at that age

you look like jesus the savior, our father

dr-problematic said:

Not trying to sound like a smartass but how can your father be incel if he fathered you?

i mog my father into absolute oblivion, got good genetics from my mom. also having a big nose is the easiest flaw to fix.

FeminismsCancer said:
Not trying to sound like a smartass but how can your father be incel if he fathered you?

dont know the guy or his father but a lot of dads of our generation would have no chance in the current dating sphere with tinder and chads on another lvl.

if u compare who are the chads now.

look on instagram, these guys the girls are looking at are ridiculously handsome.

and look at what the chad models were in 1980s

2591a5123898c7a903c159340ceb03cc--rob-lowe-charlie-sheen.jpg

beauty standards became more ridiculous, and girls can get those handsome guys as easy as ordering pizza with tinder

so your dad can be incel looking, but just born in the right time for him during sexual revolution before social media

FeminismsCancer said:

different times and im not talkin only about him bein virgin or not. he was pathetic ugly beta loser rejected by chicks and got together with mother out of mutual life desperation.

dr-problematic said:
different times and im not talkin only about him bein virgin or not. he was pathetic ugly beta loser rejected by chicks and got together with mother out of mutual life desperation.

Is your mum super ugly too?

"You look like your dad"
My dad is the "less" good looking parent but still up there.
Except I'm the worst version of my dad so imaging being worse. Fucking sad.

Shaded said:
"You look like your dad"
My dad is the "less" good looking parent but still up there.
Except I'm the worst version of my dad so imaging being worse. Fucking sad.

i hate being born into subhuman genetic filth

To make the blackpill hit even harder, your dad actually managed to attract a female and reproduce while you're here with us. Somehow, your genetics are even shittier than his.

Minjaze said:
To make the blackpill hit even harder, your dad actually managed to attract a female and reproduce while you're here with us. Somehow, your genetics are even shittier than his.

different times, different manners, different societies