Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Typical weekend day in Brazil

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
https://vocaroo.com/i/s06QXRMgnxov

Keep in mind that the place it's coming from is not even on my street, it's like more than 200 meters away from here. There are people who live much nearer to it. And my mic is shit, it's much louder than it sounds there. That kind of stuff goes on for hours and at night it becomes even worse.

And I consider myself privileged not live near any favela, there the funk "music" blasts much louder and since they don't abide by any law in favelas, it goes on till morning full volume. Even on weekdays.

Brazil is incel hell.

Last edited:
I'm lucky I live in a peaceful neighbourhood with hardly any noise outside. Feelsgoodman :feelsautistic:

Im pretty sure shitty loud music nearby is annoying for everyone, not just us

Im pretty sure shitty loud music nearby is annoying for everyone, not just us
Sure, but don't forget normies, Chads and Chadlites go out, if not to the very event near their houses.

i thought as a whitecel moving to brazil might be my only chance

either that or ukraine

i thought as a whitecel moving to brazil might be my only chance

either that or ukraine
If you're blonde and blue-eyed definitely come here. It's like a 2 point bonus where I live.

How did you learn to speak english so well?

It's good to have a fellow brazilian on the site to confirm everything I've been saying for months.

How did you learn to speak english so well?
Vidya, imageboards/forums, Youtube, some extended contact with Mormon missionaries, one year at an English course (did a leveling test and went to the last year), Uni. In that order. Thanks.

You know what to do.