Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait: you are used to not eat for 10 hours or more every day

• Thread starter AngryUbermensch
  • Start date
AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
-
Because of social anxiety, you never eat at school/work, so the only time you eat is on morning around 7am, and then the next time you eat is in the end of the day at 18pm.

I used to eat only 2 times a day when i was studying every day at school, or working during summer. The only time when i actually ate normally was on evening because there was no time to eat at morning, and i physically couldnt eat much, because the stomach was still sleepy.

Interesting fact is thought that i didnt even get hungry, and i didnt feel any bad side effects from such unhealthy "diet". Sometimes i ate around 19.30pm, so it is around 12 hours without eating, but i wasnt hungry when i came home. I just knew that i had to eat, but i didnt FEEL like i had to eat.

It would probably be unbearable for normies.

I mainly starvemaxx sometimes to save money. It's boring as hell at work anyway so you might as well suffer and then eat a king meal when you get home from work instead.

I used to think I have fast metabolism for being skinny and then I started tracking my calories and I was barely getting 1000 calories a day

I mainly starvemaxx sometimes to save money. It's boring as hell at work anyway so you might as well suffer and then eat a king meal when you get home from work instead.
Food was completely free in my school btw, but the social anxiety was unbearable for me, so i never ate at school.

Food was completely free in my school btw, but the social anxiety was unbearable for me, so i never ate at school.
I only felt social anxiety when showering because i'm a dickcel. So i avoided gym class or w/e.

Same, back when I had some work to do, only I wouldn't eat in the morning and first meal would be at 14:00. I was slimmer and healthier back then.

But being too slim doesn't look great too.
Yeah depends how skinny, still life is easier when you're skinny than being fat. I'm fat now, and it sucks. As metabolism slows down and you become sedentary after 30, its much harder losing weight.

I used to think I have fast metabolism for being skinny and then I started tracking my calories and I was barely getting 1000 calories a day

i just forgot to eat, then realized there wasnt really anythin to eat in the house

When I was in High school, during week days I only had breakfast and dinner.

I couldn't home because it was far and didn't want to go to the cafetaria, so I spent lunch time watching movies in the library, by myself...

Same. I mean i do have a fast metabolism but i just never was hungry enough to eat enough

in school i never ate i was socially awkward, anxious and a fat fuck too. didn't want to be seen with food