Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone else hate shaving but also hate having facial/body hair?

SnakeCel

SnakeCel

Disciple Of Saint Hamudi
★★
Ever since I got into my early 20's I've had to shave like every other day at the very least to prevent my facial hair from getting too long. It's ridiculous. My keratin output must be insane because I can shave in the morning, then in the evening it feels like I already have stubble again. Like what the fuck?! I just shaved that morning! And even my body hair and nails grow so fast I have to trim them almost every week. I know it's supposed to be a sign of health but I'm actually a little irritated about it.

I fucking hate having body hair and facial hair. Sure it's fine to have the OPTION to have them, but it's annoying to have to manage it constantly. I don't want to look like some hairy fucking gorilla ape. Facial hair especially is itchy and doesn't feel or look good on me, I look like more of a retard than usual with it. Neither does body hair. I've seen normies at the pool having carpets of hair on their chests and backs and it just looks gross and even moreso, uncomfortable. It's super hard to get to and shave the hairs on my back that are starting to come in too, even considering how flexible I usually am. Genetically based on my parents and my ethnicity I shouldn't be getting TOO much hairier, and to be fair, it could be a LOT worse but it's still annoying.

And don't even get me started on shaving my balls/pubic area. For me that's the hairiest area on my body besides my head and it grows very thick down there. So it's always tough trying to shave it, inevitably I always get a few nicks. Also don't act like it's an option to just keep the hair around because that's not true for everyone. I live in an area that is very hot, wet, and humid for a good portion of the year, so it gets even hotter down there if I don't shave it, and after a few weeks of no trimming that area it becomes unbearable. It's gross for me to not shave that shit off. I don't want to be hotter, it's already hot enough!

I have thought about laser hair removal maxxing to be honest. At least on like, my ass and my pubic area. Because that shit is super annoying and I don't think I'm gonna miss it at all. How do you guys deal with your facial/body hair?

Last edited:
I have thought about laser hair removal maxxing to be hones
-
I did that too, and the company offered "lifetime guarantee; if hair grows back we'll laser it again"

The hair did grow back, and they went out of business, ahhh

So just be careful in that it might not be as permanent as they claim
-
-

yes. cant grow a beard but still hate shaving what little i have. hate body hair pubes are annoying.

-
I did that too, and the company offered "lifetime guarantee; if hair grows back we'll laser it again"

The hair did grow back, and they went out of business, ahhh

So just be careful in that it might not be as permanent as they claim
-
-
Interesting, what areas did you get the procedure done on?

I can't grow facial hair.
What is your ethnicity? Native American or East/Southeast Asian maybe?

yes. cant grow a beard but still hate shaving what little i have. hate body hair pubes are annoying.
Kek same. My "beard" has 2 symmetrical patches at the bottom of each cheek, plus some other areas that are thin/not dense which sucks because even if I did try to "grow it out" it would look patchy and weird as fuck. Literally my neck is the thickest area of my facial hair and it is the first area to grow after shaving which is retarded looking/

Interesting, what areas did you get the procedure done on?
-
I had them do my back...- it took several visits, I think 6 visits

But it grew back a while later, so the lasering was unfortunately ineffective.- Whew...
-

Southern Han Chinese. My father could grow facial hair but I'm genetically unable to.
Hmm. East Asians usually don't grow too much facial hair but I think some of it is based on age. A lot of men don't get the full beard until they are like 25 so if you're a youngcel it might happen then.

-
I had them do my back...- it took several visits, I think 6 visits

But it grew back a while later, so the lasering was unfortunately ineffective.- Whew...
-
I see. The back seems like an area I would try to get lasered too if it worked. I can't think of anyone who finds back hair attractive. Did it cost you a lot?

Just Islamaxx.

Ever since I got into my early 20's I've had to shave like every other day at the very least to prevent my facial hair from getting too long. It's ridiculous. My keratin output must be insane because I can shave in the morning, then in the evening it feels like I already have stubble again. Like what the fuck?! I just shaved that morning! And even my body hair and nails grow so fast I have to trim them almost every week. I know it's supposed to be a sign of health but I'm actually a little irritated about it.

I fucking hate having body hair and facial hair. Sure it's fine to have the OPTION to have them, but it's annoying to have to manage it constantly. I don't want to look like some hairy fucking gorilla ape. Facial hair especially is itchy and doesn't feel or look good on me, I look like more of a retard than usual with it. Neither does body hair. I've seen normies at the pool having carpets of hair on their chests and backs and it just looks gross and even moreso, uncomfortable. It's super hard to get to and shave the hairs on my back that are starting to come in too, even considering how flexible I usually am. Genetically based on my parents and my ethnicity I shouldn't be getting TOO much hairier, and to be fair, it could be a LOT worse but it's still annoying.

And don't even get me started on shaving my balls/pubic area. For me that's the hairiest area on my body besides my head and it grows very thick down there. So it's always tough trying to shave it, inevitably I always get a few nicks. Also don't act like it's an option to just keep the hair around because that's not true for everyone. I live in an area that is very hot, wet, and humid for a good portion of the year, so it gets even hotter down there if I don't shave it, and after a few weeks of no trimming that area it becomes unbearable. It's gross for me to not shave that shit off. I don't want to be hotter, it's already hot enough!

I have thought about laser hair removal maxxing to be honest. At least on like, my ass and my pubic area. Because that shit is super annoying and I don't think I'm gonna miss it at all. How do you guys deal with your facial/body hair?
Same even though i have very little body hair, and i cant even get a full beard, and i dont need to shave facial hair every day(even if i dont shave for 3 days, its still invisible, it becomes visible after 4-5 days). I dont even have visible hair on chest, only some very small, soft and basically invisible hair on chest, but its still annoying because id like to be completely hairless except for hair on the top of head, and near eyes.

I dont understand why do people even have all that body and facial hair. The only hair that is actually needed is the hair on the top of our heads to keep our brains cool during hot weather.

I would kill myself if i would have such intense hair growth as you.

Same even though i have very little body hair, and i cant even get a full beard, and i dont need to shave facial hair every day(even if i dont shave for 3 days, its still invisible, it becomes visible after 4-5 days). I dont even have visible hair on chest, only some very small, soft and basically invisible hair on chest, but its still annoying because id like to be completely hairless except for hair on the top of head, and near eyes.

I dont understand why do people even have all that body and facial hair. The only hair that is actually needed is the hair on the top of our heads to keep our brains cool during hot weather.

I would kill myself if i would have such intense hair growth as you.
My hair growth isn't actually THAT intense or thick (it is fast though), I just made it sound bad because of how annoying it is. I don't like shaving or having to deal with the hair, period. I'm not MENA or Southern European (2 of the hairiest ethnicities) so it could be much worse. Most of the body hair is thin, blonde, and not really visible but as I've said, the hair that DOES grow is what irritates me. Such as the body hair that grows in my public area or what is beginning to grow on my chest or the few hairs on my back.

Last edited:
dnr but yes, body hair is gross (and borderline gay)

You know how East Asian genetics are.

:feelscry:
Not entirely sure. I’m Mexican with nearly half Native American ancestry (42%); I’m almost entirely devoid of body hair, but I have poor facial hair growth.

I think Native Americans are the most hairless people on earth next to East and Southeast Asians.

My hair growth isn't actually THAT intense or thick (it is fast though), I just made it sound bad because of how annoying it is. I don't like shaving or having to deal with the hair, period. I'm not MENA or Southern European (2 of the hairiest ethnicities) so it could be much worse. Most of the body hair is thin, blonde, and not really visible but as I've said, the hair that DOES grow is what irritates me. Such as the body hair that grows in my public area or what is beginning to grow on my chest or the few hairs on my back.
I’m Mexican—nearly half Southern European and half Native American, but I look very Caucasian. The only Native American feature that I have is very little to no body hair. I think it looks weird given my strong Mediterranean phenotype.

Try a Epilator
its like an electric plucker... Hair grows back much finer... Doesn't work on faces...
similar to these things...

i once knew a nigger fella that used some kind of sulfur paste stuff that burned off his face hair. Stank really bad lol. For him it was that or ingrown hair pain... Ouch

Last edited:
I also have that damn body hair. I hate it. Especially the ass hair which is a completely animalistic trait. 70% of foids reject body hair in any form. They even lied to us on that one (they said women loved chest hair on men). I'm also a frowner but I've been waxing in that area for over 30 years. I would love to use laser hair removal and kill all the unnecessary body hair but it is expensive. There are times when I think this is all a curse.

I tried growing a beard and I hated it. Sometimes I like to have a mustache but I like it best at clean shave

Yeah shaving my face is kind of annoying. Gotta do it like every other day. I don't mind my body hair and I'm fairly hairy. But I've seen guys who have lots of back hair etc. Yeah I would hate that. I think guys with no body hair are soy

That´s why I trim.
It´s way faster than shaving:feelsthink:

Only when It becomes to much , i barely / never shave my dick / balls Hair tho . There Is a Limit on how much can grow down there anyways .

Only when It becomes to much , i barely / never shave my dick / balls Hair tho . There Is a Limit on how much can grow down there anyways .
Mine's like a jungle down there. Been thinking about shaving but too lazy