Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory So many things I relied on in my 20s I can't do in my 30s

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Honestly it's SO weird.

- I can't go to far away events because my health is worse so it's tricky
- I can't go back to uni because it racks up debt every time and I already have student debt
- I can't live with students because I am boom now
- I can't live with friends because most of them are in relationships, etc
- I can't live with family because they're with partners and also you can't do that forever either

Odd isn't it like... all the doors that I used to rely on to keep my life feeling truly engaging and alive... are all closed.

I mean, there are still open doors but they're very few and not really as interesting as those.

So... my life is much quieter now. It's very bizarre.

Life as an incel begins bad and ends worse.

Honestly it's SO weird.

- I can't go to far away events because my health is worse so it's tricky
- I can't go back to uni because it racks up debt every time and I already have student debt
- I can't live with students because I am boom now
- I can't live with friends because most of them are in relationships, etc
- I can't live with family because they're with partners and also you can't do that forever either

Odd isn't it like... all the doors that I used to rely on to keep my life feeling truly engaging and alive... are all closed.

I mean, there are still open doors but they're very few and not really as interesting as those.

So... my life is much quieter now. It's very bizarre.
Why can't you claim ownership of thr house bro

"Friends are in relationship" FAKECELLLLLLLLLL

lol, yes I should be banging their gfs.
For adult men there's honestly no such thing as a real friend you can rely on. I had a group that I thought we'd always be together which was so naive it's almost cringey now. But as a child you don't realize that. Everything was ok and happy back then. But now as a grown man you just beat out the competition and take the spoils. Money, Power, women, etc. There's no sympathy for any loser

For adult men there's honestly no such thing as a real friend you can rely on. I had a group that I thought we'd always be together which was so naive it's almost cringey now. But as a child you don't realize that. Everything was ok and happy back then. But now as a grown man you just beat out the competition and take the spoils. Money, Power, women, etc. There's no sympathy for any loser

Hm, I know what you mean.

The thing is... I always talk about this but between late teens and 25 the brain typically changes a lot. That's why in teens people are so chill and fun and wanna be "cool" and then by 25 people are usually more serious and competitive. They want to "keep up with the Joneses" or whatever.

It's just brain chemistry.

But there are people out there with other personalities ofc ^^