Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Twitch thot kills herself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she doesn't look nearly as good as she does in some of her pics. think she realized she was an uggo and would never be able to ride the top echeleon of Chad dick

really sad state of affairs though. she could have easily given her services to charity and spread her legs for unwanted men and given her body for the greater good yet she decides to fuck herself and fuck karma by killing herself. in fact she could go and fuck herself. stupid bitch
She would rather end her own life than accepting her actual position in terms of dating/SMV. Truly sad.

She's a noodlewhore?

Nothing of value was lost.

failed on giga tutorial island mode
527BEE85 511F 4D70 A9E7 C9914F958C09

i always wonder why girls like this have the audacity to exit this world.

IncelTear only sympathizes with her because she is a female and not dirty inkwell scum.
You're not entitled to empathy and compassion, sweaty. :soy:
We just flatout censor and ban you if you try to tell us your mental health problems, stupid incel.

She had depression and felt "lonely".

Get on my level:
Mhp

Last edited:
one less noodlewhore to rage about lul
have fun getting fucked by satan in hell cunt
hahahahahahaha

Aaaaand nothing of value was lost :feelsautistic:

IncelTear only sympathizes with her because she is a female and not dirty inkwell scum.
You're not entitled to empathy and compassion, sweaty. :soy:
We just flatout censor and ban you if you try to tell us your mental health problems, stupid incel.

She had depression and felt "lonely".

Get on my level:
View attachment 287557
I have depression and OCD and a close relative of me is also schizo. On top of that I'm a short ugly ethnic trucel :feelsrope:

Guys out there who are 25 years old khhv and got bullied hard in school and are still alive and go to work and she kills herself while living in tutorial mode.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back