Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Twitch thot kills herself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
D-BGeGnUEAAtnXZ.jpg

Ohlana was a popular personality who had recently hit 100,000 followers on Twitch, often either playing CS:GO or 'in real life' travelling streams.

However, concerns were raised for the Canadian-Vietnamese streamer after she had posted a series of concerning tweets and Instagram stories to her social media channels.

Her final tweet read "it’s not anybody’s fault." Her previous tweet, on July 6, said "depressed people struggle to reach out in fear the ones closest to them will have cops show up and forcefully confine them against their will. So they’re stuck feeling alone with their dark thoughts because they don’t want to be trapped where they just feel worse."

YOU CANT BE DEPRESSED IF YOURE A GIRL

Probably accidentally messed up her attenitonwhoring attempt tbh

Yeah she failed her attention-whoring attempt.

good for her

Imagine being born on tutorial mode and still failing

Inb4 bluepiller number skyrockets from 3 to 70 and this appears on IT

JFL my rage overflow is suddenly made insignificant. Thank you whore, I hope you're tortured well in the seventh circle of hell.

>26
Nearly empty egg crate. Probably attention whoring since she was post prime.

i might have masturbated to her back in the day idk bro i'm such a fucking coomer holy shit

Imagine killing yourself when you have a hole. good looks, money, and status...

I hope she's burning in hell.

What a fucking retard. Born with good looks, born a woman, and still finds a way to fail. No sympathy

5dd65381631271Y3JvcCwzMjYwLDI1NDksMCwyOTg

I hope she's burning in hell.

What a fucking retard. Born with good looks, born a woman, and still finds a way to fail. No sympathy

View attachment 287088
D-BGeGnUEAAtnXZ.jpg

YOU CANT BE DEPRESSED IF YOURE A GIRL

Probably accidentally messed up her attenitonwhoring attempt tbh
Imagine killing yourself when you have a hole. good looks, money, and status...

Did she have terminal cancer or something?

I'd say maybe she was in massive debt but she was a streamer with a lot of subs and endless beta buxxes to give her infinite money.

Did giga-chad break up with her?

jfl foids ability to end their god mode with cheats debug on tutorial mode lives over literally nothing will never fail to amaze me. Burn in hell, bitch.

I guess Chad took too long to text back

one can only hope for ITwhores to follow up tbh

"day 10 without Chad texting me back, omg this is suifuel"

Kek she failed tutorial mode

Put me in the screenshot IT.

What morgue did they send her too?
14AFC7CF D823 4B79 9CC7 54DAA6265F8F

This is what happens when chad doesn't respond

A foid failed its suicide attempt? Lifefuel

Bluepillers: 93 :soy:

Damn and i had just subscribed to her patreon

Didn't know her but she was pretty hot, ngl. Even by e-thot standards.

Let me know if this gets on IT

Noodlewhores when they realize they will never be white. Also she looks like she fucks dogs.

cropped it out I just posted that as a reaction image since I like how his face looks there
I always hated his prince outfit compared to black mask tbh

She was probably depressed because not enough of her paypigs were Chad.

Blonde chad picked Stacy over her. She couldn't handle this and offed herself. If It was her seeing the news of my suicide she would probably just laugh and call me ugly so i couldn't careless about that,one less hoe to worry about.

Thot is dead let’s feast. One less cancerous woman on the internet for simps to drool over.

B8CFF53E 1D20 444D 82F1 70E46DDA7D97

Found a video of her on kiketube.

What a surprise that she doesn’t quite look as hot in motion as she does in OP’s picture of her which was likely carefully professionally shot to catch her at her absolute best looking angle and may also be subtly photoshopped for all we know on top of things.

View: https://youtu.be/BUNFS2RXjPM

Bluepillers: 86

Chad stopped texting her.

Mental illness is rampamt among females nowdays.

Anyone know why the foid killed herself?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back