Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Twitch thot kills herself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She should have made an OnlyFans

Another one bites the dust :feelzez:

Mental illness is rampamt among females nowdays.
They were not meant to have the freedom and power over men that they do nowadays, it is against nature that is why they develope mental illness.

They were not meant to have the freedom and power over men that they do nowadays, it is against nature that is why they develope mental illness.
On point.

Ooooohhhh YEAHHHH
Im gonna sleep well tonight :feelsokman:

Now the media will blame it on cyber bullying and misogyny.

JFL whore virtue signalling about people who surgerymaxx (but obviously she hated it with a passion inside)

She probably got pumped and dumped by white Chads :feelshaha:

Bluepillers 88

She couldn't get Chad to commit

Oh well, one less noodlewhore.

Impressed she actually did it. So congrats on that. But, this brought a smile to my face.

JFL whore virtue signalling about people who surgerymaxx (but obviously she hated it with a passion inside)

She bought some fake titties but it still wasn't enough for chad to commit.

So how'd she kill herself anyway? Hanging around? Going out with a bang? Choking on chad dick?

Some women would prefer kill themselves (literally) if they not lock on Chad rather than settle for a sub-8

Does anyone know if this got on IT?

imagine living life on tutorial island and somehow drowning in the river surrounding the tutorial island :feelshmm:

can someone tell me if this is on IT?

it’s pure cringe seeing foids kill themselves tbh

Goodbye noodlewhore

Ohlana on Twitter normalize procedures for males who want to feel better about themselves beca

Time to fuck her body

It's highly likely she was molested or raped as a child and couldn't cope any longer.

Good riddance. Nothing of value lost.

How does one die on tutorial mode? Lolz

i hope many thots follow her example

JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

It always Blows my fucking mind how normies can not see the difference your Looks make. They dont see the connection between Looks and "personality".
I have shitty eye area so People tell me all the time why I look so "sad" or my parents would Always tell me to "stop being whiney" "stop your self loathing"
- jfl i didnt do shit, I just sat around and did Nothing. It's just my neutral face that Looks like that JFL normalfaggots have the sentience of a microbes.

Sadly Chad didn't text back in time.

Another one bites the dust. Fucking oblivious, naively happy normies are all bound to see just what it's like to be excluded from society eventually. And they wont be able to handle it.

>I would always make friends with the “popular” kids but I would lean towards the less social people for feeling more comfortable. This…. does not always work. Anyway, this is not too significant but I was a bullied for parts of my school life, but I was also a bully. Ironic, right?

seems like she killed herself over ending her relationship with chad.She says it contributed but that it didn't really make her do it.She just feels a bit more "lonely" without him.Jfl if you believe any of this shit.another foid who killed herself over not having chad.What's saddest about that letter is that she talks about how she treated this past ex like shit and how she was regularly beat up by this chad she got.life is a sad thing.

she killed herself over not being able to get a guy who just has a few more millimetres of bones compared to average guys.life is the worst black comedy i ever heard off

Another one bites the dust. Fucking oblivious, naively happy normies are all bound to see just what it's like to be excluded from society eventually. And they wont be able to handle it.

Cope. The death count is ridiculously low so far.

Does anyone know if this got on IT?
IncelTear is crying crocodile tears over this dead female streamer:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hnyw29/seriously_the_majority_of_these_lifefuels_are/

The comments over there are pure comedy gold.

They accuse us incels of the exact same things that they themselves are guilty of (projection):
Toxic views, mockery, disrespectfulness, we have no empathy, they only speak the truth, we incels are all stupid because we "fall" for the Blackpill. :feelskek:

Remember this:
I'm a mental health patient and they made fun of me on IncelTear and I couldn't even post a comment over there to describe them my mental health issues.
I just wanted to tell them that they shouldn't mock someone's behavior who has multiple mental health issues. (Hypocrisy)
My comment got immediately deleted, my account was muted and banned.

she doesn't look nearly as good as she does in some of her pics. think she realized she was an uggo and would never be able to ride the top echeleon of Chad dick

really sad state of affairs though. she could have easily given her services to charity and spread her legs for unwanted men and given her body for the greater good yet she decides to fuck herself and fuck karma by killing herself. in fact she could go and fuck herself. stupid bitch

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back