Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Truecels older than 23, do you feel sick thinking about how you missed out on young love when you were younger (15-20)?

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
You can also answer if you’re younger than 23, and sure you’ll never ascend in the next 3-4 years, or never for that matter.

“problems” = the things preventing you from getting a cute girlfriend

I’m 26. I never had a social life. I’m ugly; short; weird voice. Dont know how to behave around women. For me it has never begun and it makes me feel sick that I missed out on young love, and never will experience it before I’m 30, or after that for that matter, but 30 is my limit.

truecels never had a chance to begin with, so the phrasing of the question seems a little bit odd

I mean, it could not be any other way. What's to feel sick about or what to regret?

truecels never had a chance to begin with, so the phrasing of the question seems a little bit odd

I mean, it could not be any other way. What's to feel sick about or what to regret?
Why is the phrasing odd? If you had a chance or not doesn’t matter, what matters is that I didn’t experience it. Because I’m ugly and short. And that hurts. I would have liked to experience it so that is what I mean. Chance or not, doesn’t matter.

TBH, I don’t understand your comment. All I’m saying is: I’d like love but I’m not getting it, because I stand no chance. Of course that can be devastating. That’s the point. If I had a chance it wouldn’t hurt.

Yes, you wonder why old men are so grumpy - it's because they missed out on stuff during their youth, so you know ugly males are fucked for life. I feel like foids stole the best years of my life from me. What? - am I supposed to get my first gf, my first kiss, lose my virginity, and marry into a family all for the first time at the age of 31...

Yes, you wonder why old men are so grumpy - it's because they missed out on stuff during their youth, so you know ugly males are fucked for life. I feel like foids stole the best years of my life from me. What? - am I supposed to get my first gf, my first kiss, lose my virginity, and be a member of a family all for the first time at the age of 31...
Fuck man. I’m sorry. While I’m 26, it really doesn’t make a difference. I’m a truecel too. I’m ugly and short, I’m boring and uninteresting, and I have a weird voice. It’s fucking over for me too bro. Feels like I’m in jail tbh. My life is a punishment. I think you might relate.

I'm transage,I'm 24 but I identify as a 16 year old.

Oi. Now that’s smart. I look like I’m 20. But I’m really ugly, like a 1 out of 10, many people would agree. I should just lie about my age. Hmm.

My mom was a weirdo and wouldn't let me go to peoples houses or have people over until I was 15, by then I was a wierdo. I hung out with cringe nerds but they only tolerated me because I had the same lunch period. After High school I had no social life and in college I couldn't stand all the Chads and Stacies so I fucked off. But if having a social life would make you not an incel then you were probably a fake cel to begin with

You fully deformed?
Hmm. Not deformed in the classical sense, except my eyes and orbital area (eyes are on different level, eyeballs different sizes, nothing can be done, even surgery can’t help). I just look really odd and strange. My skull and face are really weird, people look at me weirdly or laugh or talk about me. I also have a weird jaw and no cheekbones. I overheard being called “monster” dozens of times over the past 14 years (I’m 26). These people are lucky that laws exist.

I can't remember a single day in the last 10 years when i felt okay about it.

I feel like i'm living the life from inside a psych ward cell, despite being free.

do you feel sick thinking about how you missed out on young love when you were younger (15-20)?​

Dude, I missed on embryonary love, newborn love, toddlerhood love, early infancy love... my own mother mistreated me by taking drugs and chemicals while I was still in her womb, and after I was born she pumped me with dozens of unnecessary chemicals, vaccines and undernourished me. She would rather smoke pot and pass out on her bed than interact with me in my early years. I was never loved in this life, not even by my own mother. Lookism and NT-ism fucked me completely. My mother always noticed I was weird and bullied me for that, which I didn't chose and can't change. And yes, I do feel sick.

You can also answer if you’re younger than 23, and sure you’ll never ascend in the next 3-4 years, or never for that matter.

I’m 26. I never had a social life. I’m ugly; short; weird voice. Dont know how to behave around women. For me it has never begun and it makes me feel sick that I missed out on young love, and never will experience it before I’m 30, or after that for that matter, but 30 is my limit.
I’m 37, closer to 38 actually. I never had much of a social life (a college metalhead colleagues, and few nerd friends here and there who shared my nerdy hobbies). I’m ugly (4/10); avg. height (5'9"); non-NT, turbosperg, weird all around, wageslave/poor in a 3rd world shithole where I earn 1/5 and things cost double so I have a purchasing power of 1/10 of the typical burguer-flipper in burgerland. I don't know how to behave around people. For me it has never begun and it makes me feel sick that I missed out on young love, and never will experience it before I’m 40, or after that for that matter.

P.S.: I'm not a truecel (deformed face/body), I'm 4/10 5'9" mentalcel (autism + ADD + PTSD + AvPD + dysthimia etc.), norwoodcel, wageslavecel, third-world-shitholecel, framelet, fucked-up-familycel, etc.

Last edited:
Not sick just painfully jealous

Yes, I'm 32 now and this is one thing I really hate. I don't think I'll reach old age because of it.

My parents were very angry and controlling during teenage years, so I grew up extremely shy and awkward, so I'm a mentalcel. It also didn't help that my parents favorite child is my brother.

I only got my first rejection at 19. And then I had my 20s full of rejections as well. Only after 30 I was able to develop some self-esteem and confidence.

I did at the time but today I just feel dead inside

I don't feel like I missed out on anything outside basic respect, reciprocated decency, and personal & communal security, which is diabolically necessary for mental health.

22 yo and I missed on everything despite trying plenty of things

Dude, I missed on embryonary love, newborn love, toddlerhood love, early infancy love... my own mother mistreated me by taking drugs and chemicals while I was still in her womb, and after I was born she pumped me with dozens of unnecessary chemicals, vaccines and undernourished me. She would rather smoke pot and pass out on her bed than interact with me in my early years. I was never loved in this life, not even by my own mother. Lookism and NT-ism fucked me completely. My mother always noticed I was weird and bullied me for that, which I didn't chose and can't change. And yes, I do feel sick.

I’m 37, closer to 38 actually. I never had much of a social life (a college metalhead colleagues, and few nerd friends here and there who shared my nerdy hobbies). I’m ugly (4/10); avg. height (5'9"); non-NT, turbosperg, weird all around, wageslave/poor in a 3rd world shithole where I earn 1/5 and things cost double so I have a purchasing power of 1/10 of the typical burguer-flipper in burgerland. I don't know how to behave around people. For me it has never begun and it makes me feel sick that I missed out on young love, and never will experience it before I’m 40, or after that for that matter.

P.S.: I'm not a truecel (deformed face/body), I'm 4/10 5'9" mentalcel (autism + ADD + PTSD + AvPD + dysthimia etc.), norwoodcel, wageslavecel, third-world-shitholecel, framelet, fucked-up-familycel, etc.
I’m a 1 out of 10 and 5’4”. I don’t live in Murica, but in Europe. Don’t think Europe is good just because of its name. What country are you in?

Why not? I don’t get it
Do you feel sick for not owning a ferrari and a rolex watch ?
Probably not, as these things are for upper tier moneymaxxed men and you don't belong to this class.

Similarly, love is for the upper tier geneticmaxxed men, i do not belong to this class. I do not care about teen love.

Do you feel sick for not owning a ferrari and a rolex watch ?
Probably not, as these things are for upper tier moneymaxxed men and you don't belong to this class.

Similarly, love is for the upper tier geneticmaxxed men, i do not belong to this class. I do not care about teen love.
That’s pretty presumptuous

I’m a 1 out of 10 and 5’4”. I don’t live in Murica, but in Europe. Don’t think Europe is good just because of its name. What country are you in?
Brazil. And you?

I don't feel sick about it because I'm not a pussy, I feel rage FFS.

I don't feel sick about it because I'm not a pussy, I feel rage FFS.
tomayto, tomahto mate. Sick or rage, almost the same thing. How does being upset about it make me a pussy exactly? Sure, I feel rage too but I’m just to fucking depressed to feel rage most of the time tbh

Germany. it’s not as good to live in as you might think.
Great place to gangrape snowbunnies on new years Eve. Just taharooshmaxx, bro. Also: you guys should annex Danzig and invade Russia again just for the LULZ

Last edited:

ur still young. u can have sex with 18 year olds if u want to and u pay

tomayto, tomahto mate. Sick or rage, almost the same thing. How does being upset about it make me a pussy exactly? Sure, I feel rage too but I’m just to fucking depressed to feel rage most of the time tbh
Language is fucking important. It's not at all the same.

Feeling sick is so passive, it's happening to you: therefore you're a pussy. Feeling rage against something is active, because you're directing your emotions and in control. Are you a passive cuck fucked over by society or are you an angry brocel? You get to decide.

ur still young. u can have sex with 18 year olds if u want to and u pay
You’re right. paid sex is even legal here. But, I’m like a 1 out of 10 (face), my penis is more than ok, and paid sex just isn’t the same. If the prostitute is like a 9 out of 10 which is not common considering onlyfans exists, then I’d be happy for like 15 minutes. But…You know, I want love.

You’re right. paid sex is even legal here. But, I’m like a 1 out of 10 (face), my penis is more than ok, and paid sex just isn’t the same. If the prostitute is like a 9 out of 10 which is not common considering onlyfans exists, then I’d be happy for like 15 minutes. But…You know, I want love.
i think love is over rated. personally i want to fuck bitches/whores. when I can do that i'll be happy. idc if i pay for it or not

I think what that part of my being that was responsible for love just died long time ago ( I'm in my 30-es now ).
First, I longed for love. Then I stated to attend Church and according to Christianity, love isn't that important ( although I still wanted it ).
Then I felt for masturbation and developed lust for female body (although lust is natural).
Anyway, I'm too old for teenage/romantic love.

I think what that part of my being that was responsible for love just died long time ago ( I'm in my 30-es now ).
First, I longed for love. Then I stated to attend Church and according to Christianity, love isn't that important ( although I still wanted it ).
Then I felt for masturbation and developed lust for female body (although lust is natural).
Anyway, I'm too old for teenage/romantic love.
Thanks for your comment. I’m sorry bro.

I’m too old too, I’m 26 and a truecel, literally never been hugged or held hands or been asked out, always made fun of bc of my face. But I still regret that I could NEVER experience teen love, it makes me sad and angry.

Thanks for your comment. I’m sorry bro.

I’m too old too, I’m 26 and a truecel, literally never been hugged or held hands or been asked out, always made fun of bc of my face. But I still regret that I could NEVER experience teen love, it makes me sad and angry.
Real teen love is reserved for genetic elite. In books, stores, fairytales, movies young lovers are usually beautiful.

in what way
You assume i don’t have Rolex or Ferrari - both are true - you just took an educated guess because 99.9% of people can’t afford either or even both, but my parents aren’t poor, like upper-middle class. Still, I’m too ugly and short (both bc of disability and autism) and they’re not super super rich enough for women to „love“ me.

but my parents aren’t poor, like upper-middle class.
it was not meant as an insult, i have neither.
girls back then didn't like me, so what's the point in clinging to a fantasy that was not meant to happen.

there's not even a point of experience "love" after 30.
I prefer to stay an incel than to "ascend" with the roastie who hit the wall

My parents were very angry and controlling during teenage years, so I grew up extremely shy and awkward, so I'm a mentalcel. It also didn't help that my parents favorite child is my brother.

I only got my first rejection at 19. And then I had my 20s full of rejections as well. Only after
it's over!!!!

Im so ugly monkey nigger look a like i will never have any kind of love @Misogynist Curry 卐

there's not even a point of experience "love" after 30.
I prefer to stay an incel than to "ascend" with the roastie who hit the wall
Exactly! I won’t be getting a virgin anymore, if she’s cute the chances of that are even lower (who am I kidding here?). I won’t get any gf so it’s certainly over for me

I look really young, so I usually lie that I'm 3 years younger (22 instead of 25), I could easily go further cos on a good day (meaning I don't look pissed and have dark eye circles cos of bad sleep) people estimate me at 17-19
it's also convenient cos my 19-22 were "lost years" where I studied Dutch language and really didn't do much/anything besides it (and it was an utter waste of time), so it's nice to just cut out these 3 years
tho now I feel tempted to trim 3 more years cos they were uneventful as well, kek, but that's just my life
nothing changed since I was 12: I go to school (now uni and sometimes work if I happen to be employed), don't talk besides greetings and discussions in class, go home, cope with studying even more languages in my free time or casual coding that's not enough for a career, and go to sleep at like 3 AM

Not normally only when I see what I have missed out. Out of sight out of mind. That's why I have no social media

I don't feel like I missed out on anything outside basic respect, reciprocated decency, and personal & communal security, which is diabolically necessary for mental health.

Is that you bro?

Exactly! I won’t be getting a virgin anymore, if she’s cute the chances of that are even lower (who am I kidding here?). I won’t get any gf so it’s certainly over for me
we need to go SEA

it was not meant as an insult, i have neither.
girls back then didn't like me, so what's the point in clinging to a fantasy that was not meant to happen.
Yeah ok, i see. Sorry