Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel (Truecels enter at your own risk) BRUTAL Blackpills on Soyddit

FakeFakecel

FakeFakecel

PhD in Agony & Anguish
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ask/comments/185ghj2/do_attractive_guys_really_get_sexhookups_easily/

The question was, ''Do attractive guys really get sex/hookups easily?''

176e8d8414e002021908ef932cbb0e5e

52d8807d31d584fd716396ab4e5db840

33ce6f4b70cbf98f191de4f589aad5f6

D359f4729377c8e6733747a46195d212

These are just the top comments, there's THOUSANDS of other blackpills. Seriously, I know most of you want nothing to do with soyddit, but read that thread.

Ignoring all the women going ''B-B-B-BUT MUH PERSOYNALITY!!!!!'', and the bragging chads, this is a 100% incel thread.

Sheesh, I'd look through more of these and post if I wasn't already so down

It's all true of course, I've literally been on my phone all day (no sarcasm) juggling the countless catfish whores Im working on. I'll probably do a mega thread on it by the end of the year

At this point I don’t even feel out rage or anger anymore

It's all true of course, I've literally been on my phone all day (no sarcasm) juggling the countless catfish whores Im working on. I'll probably do a mega thread on it by the end of the year
Chadfishing sounds super addictive

Chadfishing sounds super addictive
It kind of is but it's brutal. I'm pretty much completely isolated but still get to "socialize" with whores I guess? I've even met a few irl but it never goes anywhere (shocker).

IT will not touch this.

Fucking SUICIDE FUEL :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsbadman: FUCK MY LIFE

roping sounds good right about now

Can confirm. Played college sports and was the regular "dick appointment" for multiple girls. During college and 4ish years after my body count was probably around 180-200. I don't want to sound like an asshole by saying "it wasn't always great" because I enjoyed it honestly. But I remember being laughed at by girls I was actually into and cast off as just "dick." That hurt. But honestly the experiences I had like banging roommates and arranging a threesome once and literally going through sorority sisters and such...can't complain. It all ends though. We all get fat, we all get older, we all stop playing sports but I agree that probably 2-5% of my college banged like all the girls lol. And the more confidence we gained the easier it was. Girls are hornier than you think lol and if you're bold you'll be surprised who would be down. but yeah, being an athlete did most of the work. There'd be times I'd TRY to not bang on the first date and then hours later we're in the backseat and I'm inside a chick. Not planned, not safe, completely stupid and definitely not a way to start a relationship. In short, athletes get a lot of pussy

This is "180-200 body count in college" Chad's Reddit. Notice the really boring bluepill shit he's into. No interesting hobbies or "personality". Says it all.

They really don't lol.

A good example is my son's uncle.

I love the guy, but he has literally nothing going for him. He's 40, routinely unemployed, pothead, broke and lived for years in my attic.

Was he charming? No, in fact he's not the easiest to get along with.

Was he confident? Not particularly. He wasn't shy, but he was always worried people would bring up his unemployment and no ambition.

Was he good with women? Very. I've seen carreer women form a metaphorical line aroubd the corner. At least twice a month, he'd show up with a new date to my house.

What was his secret? He is 6'5 and has good hair. That is literally it.

We live in an international-city and I've seen him with so many beautiful women from all around the world.

I mean, they usually just keep it casual after they find out he lives in my attic, but still...

I'd consider myself about a 7/10, and never had much difficulty when I tried doing hookups. It took considerable time and effort, but I'd bang a different girl each week.

A friend of mine is easily a 9/10, and for him it's effortless. He always has a full inbox, and gets girls he's never met to pick up his dry cleaning or buy him food on the way over to his place for sex. He says he basically never runs any of his own errands. Whenever he has something that needs to be picked up or dropped off, he just contacts a new match and tells her to do it on the way over. It's ridiculous.

I was having lunch with him in Las Vegas, and our attractive waitress wrote her phone number on our bill before giving it to him. He just laughed.

absolutely brutal thread. hopefully blackpilled at least a few of the delusional incels in denial on reddit . all its missing is a dogpill

brutal reality pill. meanwhile the incel college experience is the opposite

People who do hook-ups and who have FWBs, i hate them so much :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
Sad Season 5 GIF by NBC

@prajeet88
Fuck this one is good:
They really don't lol.

A good example is my son's uncle.

I love the guy, but he has literally nothing going for him. He's 40, routinely unemployed, pothead, broke and lived for years in my attic.

Was he charming? No, in fact he's not the easiest to get along with.

Was he confident? Not particularly. He wasn't shy, but he was always worried people would bring up his unemployment and no ambition.

Was he good with women? Very. I've seen carreer women form a metaphorical line aroubd the corner. At least twice a month, he'd show up with a new date to my house.

What was his secret? He is 6'5 and has good hair. That is literally it.

We live in an international-city and I've seen him with so many beautiful women from all around the world.

I mean, they usually just keep it casual after they find out he lives in my attic, but still...
Over for moneycopers. It's all about FACE and HEIGHT at the end of the day. Good thread, should be pinned.

Truecels enter at your own risk

Yes. Enter at your own risk. That reddit post is full of blue pillers saying it all has to do with muh confidence and game.

Sticky this shit

Any man who's not coping knows this to be true.

How is a man expected to have a will to live in a world like this...

I honestly hate foids more and more because they're cumdumpsters on the chad cock carousel and then when they're old washed up sluts they might decide to settle for a betabuxx cuck. There's absolutely no fairness in this world and nothing to even work towards anymore!

This existence is honestly so much worse than even Brave New World. At least in that book superhumans and humans did not fuck the women of subhumans.

This existence is honestly so much worse than even Brave New World. At least in that book superhumans and humans did not fuck the women of subhumans.

Fucking SUICIDE FUEL :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsbadman: FUCK MY LIFE
roping sounds good right about now
How is a man expected to have a will to live in a world like this...
This is suicidefuel.
Agree brocels :fuk: I truly do not have the vocabulary to articulate the feelings that this kind of stuff gives me. Some of the stories here are so otherworldly to me, like something out of an anime, that would never happen in real life. But it does. And I will never have anything like that. You will never have anything that. EVER. And that's what is so brutal. You trying to ascend is like Sisyphus pushing the rock up the mountain but we all know that story ends. You struggle to get a girl to be friends with you, let alone do anything like the stuff described on the thread. You'll try, try, and try again, but it will only hurt you as you realize that hard work does not pay off.

Fuck...

But on the bright side...I know this is 100% cope, but at least reddit is slowly accepting the blackpill.

Brutal. All foids are sluts but not for us

I honestly hate foids more and more because they're cumdumpsters on the chad cock carousel and then when they're old washed up sluts they might decide to settle for a betabuxx cuck. There's absolutely no fairness in this world and nothing to even work towards anymore!
This

Despite what people say women don’t care about bodies. I got absolutely ripped and still have absolutely no luck. The features women find attractive are things out of your control like face and height.

wow i didnt know this. Thanks for this information

@Dregster @Caesercel @Fat Link @SlayerSlayer

Sticky pls?
IT trannies on suicide watch :society:

Their own backyard shits on their pathetic attempts to deny the blackpill :feelsgah:

IT members on suicide watch.

No Chad face = no good and fulfilling life it's simple as that. You may as well rope in mom's womb using umbilical cord.

Make catfish threads like our god @abuincelalaustrali

this is what its come to. theres no point anymore.

Oh wait let me guess. IT is about to label all these commentERs as “incels”. Literally 80% of men could become blackpilled one day, and IT will still label ALL of them as “incel”, rendERing the tERm meaningless……

Are tornadoes actually windy ?

Hookup is sex or just kissing?

INCELTEARS WON'T TOUCH THIS WITH A TEN-FOOT POLE.

Oh yeah, the heavy drinking starts tonight

I'm still fucking pissed off. Fuck modern day women and their sociopathic behavior. What a foul gender

I'm not eating for at least another 2 weeks
fuck