Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel (Truecels enter at your own risk) BRUTAL Blackpills on Soyddit

The things I would fucking do just to be like them man....

Total genocide is the only solution

I understand why ethnics r**e.

Btw, Ive seen that shit too. Both ethnic and white women be all over tall white guys while we ethnics sit alone in a corner jfl. Race traitors will pay one day (in world of warcraft, eredars vs draenei).

34 year old useless ethnic, thank you women, thank you feds, thank you society. I wont forgive or forget this. I love you guys for giving me this wonderful life:

Glad we are rising in power, so many mad men below 6’0 and ethnic males, I mean I have never seen so many men cook with anger. As always, power shifts (no more power to racists). Weak men wins (against hate). Over and over. Speaking about love btw. We gonna spread love and positivity.

First one to feel my love are the tranny and autism incel traitors of IncelTears.

Last edited:
It's all true of course, I've literally been on my phone all day (no sarcasm) juggling the countless catfish whores Im working on. I'll probably do a mega thread on it by the end of the year

how do you do it? is it masochism? I mean, at what point do you think you had enough? I mean holy fucking shit..this thread alone really just makes me wanna jump off a cliff already

how do you do it? is it masochism? I mean, at what point do you think you had enough? I mean holy fucking shit..this thread alone really just makes me wanna jump off a cliff already
It's revenge. I've mentally broken so many roasties doing this that it's worth it. Made a lot of bitches cry lol

It's revenge. I've mentally broken so many roasties doing this that it's worth it. Made a lot of bitches cry lol

lmao...ok, that I understand.,.i never could do it because, id always get severely damaged in the process doing chadfishing experiments, i just coulnt take this degree of suifuel...the difference in treatment etc..its just too much...

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ask/comments/185ghj2/do_attractive_guys_really_get_sexhookups_easily/

The question was, ''Do attractive guys really get sex/hookups easily?''

View attachment 973981

View attachment 973982

View attachment 973983

View attachment 973984

These are just the top comments, there's THOUSANDS of other blackpills. Seriously, I know most of you want nothing to do with soyddit, but read that thread.

Ignoring all the women going ''B-B-B-BUT MUH PERSOYNALITY!!!!!'', and the bragging chads, this is a 100% incel thread.

gold dust find

HARD EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE OF THE BLACK PILL AND THE EFFECT LOOKS HAVE ON MENS SEXUAL LIFE

If it happens in your own backyard VERY VERY DIFFICULT TO SAY ITS JEEEEZ MADE UP BRO THE INCELS ARE JEEEEZ LYING

NOW WE SAY YES, BUT LOOK LEDDIT ITS YOUR OWN USERS ECHOING THE BLACKPILL NOW AND THE TOP 15% GETTING 80% OF THE WOMEN

will reddit turn on its own normie users lol, what ban anyone that even hints that the top 15% of men are getting all the women and women are shutting out even normal men, even if they arent part of blackpill sub reddits and are "normal" users

If you've ever been around a chad you'd know how ridiculously easy it is for them, they don't even have to try and they get foids feeling up on them and asking for their socials.

He always has a full inbox, and gets girls he's never met to pick up his dry cleaning or buy him food on the way over to his place for sex. He says he basically never runs any of his own errands. Whenever he has something that needs to be picked up or dropped off, he just contacts a new match and tells her to do it on the way over. It's ridiculous.

This is the most insane one to me:feelsUnreal:. It's like, if life were a game, this dude, right now, would be explaining a game-breaking pay-to-play mechanic that's so removed from my lived experience that I had legitimately never even though of something like this possibly being real.

They live in a different fucking universe than us, a different fucking universe:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsree::reeeeee:.

This is the most insane one to me:feelsUnreal:. It's like, if life were a game, this dude, right now, would be explaining a game-breaking pay-to-play mechanic that's so removed from my lived experience that I had legitimately never even though of something like this possibly being real.

They live in a different fucking universe than us, a different fucking universe:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsree::reeeeee:.
Yup.
Agree brocels :fuk: I truly do not have the vocabulary to articulate the feelings that this kind of stuff gives me. Some of the stories here are so otherworldly to me, like something out of an anime, that would never happen in real life. But it does. And I will never have anything like that. You will never have anything that. EVER. And that's what is so brutal. You trying to ascend is like Sisyphus pushing the rock up the mountain but we all know that story ends. You struggle to get a girl to be friends with you, let alone do anything like the stuff described on the thread. You'll try, try, and try again, but it will only hurt you as you realize that hard work does not pay off.

Fuck...

But on the bright side...I know this is 100% cope, but at least reddit is slowly accepting the blackpill.

People who do hook-ups and who have FWBs, i hate them so much :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
Sad Season 5 GIF by NBC

women are evil. We really are scum to them, just untouchables. That's why anytime I have an opportunity to make a bitches life worse, I take it

Fuck man guess I'm not sleeping tonight

it is alright boyo I know chads have life on easy mode like all foids have it

the More Man are getting Blackpilled , the bettER .

Fucking brutal, but it confirms what we already knew.

Chads have it so easy it made women think there's a patriarchy.

when real life don't even feel real anymore

I’ve seen it firsthand. My brother already fucked like 7 girls this year.

This is why women shouldn't have rights to choose their partners. They'll just choose the same good looking blockheads over and over again and a few generations later everyone is low IQ and inbreeding is starting to take place due to the low amount of men that women are choosing. We truly opened a pandora's box by giving them rights a century ago, and the shit I described is bound to happen unless some country with a more cohesive social structure takes over the west. I hope it's either China, Iran, or Russia.

What is even the point anymore? :worryfeels:

Chad genocide and rebuild of patriarchy (in GTA VI) when?

and the shit I described is bound to happen unless some country with a more cohesive social structure takes over the west. I hope it's either China, Iran, or Russia.
China has hypergamy problem whores require more and more money and nobody but CEOs can afford those foids, Iran has hypergamy problem where foids are complaining to the matchmakers that they haven't showed her potential chad husband, Russia has the same hypergamous foids that go study at college and fuck random guys at clubs every week they are done as a society Putin recently said they need for foids to have 8 kids each JFL you boomer Soviet Russia will never come back you chose two workers instead one by forcing foids to work now have fun with your consequences of destroyed family unit with 400k russian males dying every year at War. Not a single country but Afganistan, NK and some african shitholes are safe from Feminism and hypergamy.

You fasting? For more than a fortnight no less?
Yes, saves money and I thought maybe if I become underweight I will feel more comfortable or energetic.

Yes, saves money and I thought maybe if I become underweight I will feel more comfortable or energetic.
I'm not sure how I feel about you anorexiamaxxing. I prefer my gummy bears plump as opposed to anorexic. Seriously tho, I doubt anorexiamaxxing will have the desired effect, but I'm no expert. How long have you already been fasting? My record is about a week of water fasting and I felt shitty as fuck near the end. Esp., my lower back started hurting something awful. Be careful to not push your body too hard, ok? Otherwise godspeed.

Life is simply unfair...we do not choose our parents...

Seriously, I know most of you want nothing to do with soyddit, but read that thread.
No, thanks. I don't want to be the top international news story around the world.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ask/comments/185ghj2/do_attractive_guys_really_get_sexhookups_easily/

The question was, ''Do attractive guys really get sex/hookups easily?''

View attachment 973981

View attachment 973982

View attachment 973983

View attachment 973984

These are just the top comments, there's THOUSANDS of other blackpills. Seriously, I know most of you want nothing to do with soyddit, but read that thread.

Ignoring all the women going ''B-B-B-BUT MUH PERSOYNALITY!!!!!'', and the bragging chads, this is a 100% incel thread.

Holy fuck the cope is beyond un fucking real

@gymletethnicel I wasn't sure if I should tag you, because this is premium, military grade, mass murder suicide fuel.

Are you trying to make go ER?
Haha, no. But if you thought this was mass murder suicidefuel then you might wanna see the sequel :) the other one's higher effort and has more pictures

Bbbbut looksmaxxing duuude! Work on your personality and confidence!
KEK!

When 80% of man wake up this fact and the other 15% that have to go for w0men way below their looks trashold wake up to this fact, then changes can be made.

This thread in reddit is a Lifefuol, since it shows that normies are slowely but surely waking up to the unfairness of the dating market and to the hell that social networks like facebook created.

People blame tinder but I mostly blame facebook for conditioning people to rank others based on looks, tinder was just the final nail at the coffin.

If not for social networks many here would have had a GF or even married at this point.